Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Betrayal ~2~... AR FF: Epilogue Updated (Page 35)

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
phewwww.
finally vivek n maya's chapter is finished.....
newayz aweome updates medz...Embarrassed
sorry ws nt here fr so many days...
chalo meri absence ka kuch to profit hua.....vivek n maya gayye.....LOL
ok nw really a nice part.
cntinue soon....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujala26

phewwww.
finally vivek n maya's chapter is finished.....
newayz aweome updates medz...Embarrassed
sorry ws nt here fr so many days...
chalo meri absence ka kuch to profit hua.....vivek n maya gayye.....LOL
ok nw really a nice part.
cntinue soon....Embarrassed

Yes, finally their chapter is over.  Thanks!  Haan, tumhari absense ka profit toh hua. LOL  I'll continue soon.

ujala26

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

heyy

verryy nice and romantic parttEmbarrassed

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshiStar

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshbest

heyy

verryy nice and romantic parttEmbarrassed

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshiStar

Thanks!  You're welcome, and I'll continue soon.
saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

hey Medi....

lovely part...thank God ridz is save nw...loved the lil talks between friends in the end and ridz giving suggestion to everyone...i just thought that in all conversation armaan and ridz fight will b more fun...

i read ur note fr finishing dis ff can u plz tell hw many more parts to come...is nxt part is the last update?please tell

update nxt part soon

love

sania

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniashzadi

hey Medi....

lovely part...thank God ridz is save nw...loved the lil talks between friends in the end and ridz giving suggestion to everyone...i just thought that in all conversation armaan and ridz fight will b more fun...

i read ur note fr finishing dis ff can u plz tell hw many more parts to come...is nxt part is the last update?please tell

update nxt part soon

love

sania

Thanks!  Yes, them fighting would be a little fun, but I didn't want them to argue on that matter, because there is no way that Riddhima can say that Armaan doesn't talk lovingly to her, as we all know how Armaan is.  No, the next part isn't the last one.  We still have Atul and Anjali's wedding left!  Don't you want to see the fun in there?  I don't know how many parts are left because I'm still thinking on how to set the sequences that are playing in my mind.  I'll update soon.
saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

hey Medi....

update nxt part soon

love

sania

Thanks!  Yes, them fighting would be a little fun, but I didn't want them to argue on that matter, because there is no way that Riddhima can say that Armaan doesn't talk lovingly to her, as we all know how Armaan is.  No, the next part isn't the last one.  We still have Atul and Anjali's wedding left!  Don't you want to see the fun in there?  I don't know how many parts are left because I'm still thinking on how to set the sequences that are playing in my mind.  I'll update soon.

to me i would like that u continue this ff fr long but as u r goin to b busy in ur studies its good to end then to keep us waitng fr update....thank god ff is not ending that soon as iam thinking...atul anjie wedding will b fun to read... 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

hey Medi....

update nxt part soon

love

sania

to me i would like that u continue this ff fr long but as u r goin to b busy in ur studies its good to end then to keep us waitng fr update....thank god ff is not ending that soon as iam thinking...atul anjie wedding will b fun to read... 

Yes, that's the same reason that I would want to end this FF.  Yes, it will be fun to read.

Go to top