Betrayal ~2~... AR FF: Epilogue Updated - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

medzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

sorry  sorryy sorry sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i know u feel like killng me and i feel like killng myself for not replyng but not my fault my pc was all kharaab nd i cudnt comment from cell i hate that
nd den damn busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorrryyyyy kaaaaaaaaaan pakkar ke

ok now seriusly for the 1st time i hated ur pm named epilogue before i had always waited to get a pm but ths pm was somethng i hated to see, godddd but how can i hate u after all u gave us betrayal
u know before i was a silent reader, and i remember i had come across ur ff, nd was all thrilled  to read and now um so happy and glad that i came across this ff nd i got a chance to be a part of it, seriusly i sooooooooooooooooooo luvd it i luvd it more than i can describe in words
godd im getting all the more emotional now, being a part of this wonderful ff was one of the best thngs ever happened

medzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur just an awesome awesome awesome fabulus wonderful mindblowng beautiflul writer medz and betralyal was just a minblowing beautiful wonderful fantastic awesome rokng ff
it was sooooooooo perfect in every meaning, i just cant tell u how much i luvd betrayal. godd i will miss it like anythng goddd why did u end it????????????????????
i know silly question but i just dont want to accept this fact that u ended it medz

god it was one of the most hot sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sensual and more hot ffs
godddddddddddd now how can i forgot our rokng AR nd their romance LOL
with every part u left me breathless and wanting for more, godd medzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much for iving us such a wonderful awesome ff, i cant just thnk u enuf
il miss AR like hell and ofcourse il miss my ffavrite gang rahul muski atul anji sapna amit nd ofcourse molly nd sumit who came as two superb characters in ur ff
the concept of ur ff was just sooooooooo out of ths world godddd, medz ur an excellent excellent writer baby, i mean guruji hehe and dont u dare stop here, i want more
no SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYY
start writing i want more ffs from u so chalo guruji kaam pe lagjaoooooooooooooooooo warna im nt leavng ur peecha so aasani seeeeee

godddddddddddddddd the ending medzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u so brought tears to my eyes
that was just a superb superb superb ending, so beautiful so complete nd perfect nowwwwwww i will miss betrayal all the more not fair medzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

godddddddddddddddddddddd i luvd betrayal, and it will always be thee in my memory, and il cherish it for sure!
and secondly i want to say that im glad glad glad that i joined IF and god gave me such a beautiful friend in ur form.
i really luvu medz, and ur 1 of my most rokng true and best friends
luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mre than infinity
will miss betrayal like anythnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
take care
more ffs nt to forget
Rida😳

Ridu, tune toh mujhe rula diya.  Really.  Thank you so much for the teddy bear.  It's very cute.  It's ok yaar.  Mere saath bhi aisa bohat hota hain.  No need to say sorry. 
I'm very sorry.  It took me lots of efforts to write 'Epilogue' in the PM as well.  Thank you very much for the compliment yaar.  I'm very glad that you liked my writing soo much.  Even I don't want to accept the fact that Betrayal is over!  Thank you very much for liking my writing soo much.  Abhi main FF's toh nahin likh sakti, lekin main OS's bhi likh rahi hoon.  Toh June tak ussi se kaam chala le.  I know that you're not gonna leave my 'peecha' soo easily.  Thanks!  I brought tears into your eyes?  You brought tears into mine!  Itni saari compliments ek saath dogi toh kya hoga?  You're also one of my BESTEST friends.  Love you, too, and take care.  I'll come back with a bang for sure.  Promise. 

-Medzi <33
I just read the whole FF!!!

Completely AMAZING!!! πŸ˜Š

xoxo
Aanya

i just loved every bit of it
thanx so much 4 gifting such aice ff to us
please pm me when u write more
please dont forget to pm me
i would love to read more of ur stories
πŸ‘πŸ‘
hats off to you
   with all the love
  arooshee

πŸ‘

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

I just read the whole FF!!!

Completely AMAZING!!! 😊

xoxo
Aanya
Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by arooshee

superb ff dear
i just loved every bit of it
thanx so much 4 gifting such aice ff to us
please pm me when u write more
please dont forget to pm me
i would love to read more of ur stories
πŸ‘πŸ‘
hats off to you
with all the love
arooshee

πŸ‘
Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.  I'll definately PM you.

Awsum Epilogue!!! gonna miss ur ff sooo much!! hope u wil cum up wid a new ff soon!!

tc 😊
Originally posted by MizAngelz

Awsum Epilogue!!! gonna miss ur ff sooo much!! hope u wil cum up wid a new ff soon!!

tc 😊
Thanks!  I'll miss it as well.  I'll come up with a new one in June.
hey dear loved the part............
Originally posted by soul_desire

hey dear loved the part............
Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.
Originally posted by teenorchid

nishshhhh
Thanks!
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!