vivek died yippe &  maya in jail🥳
i am happy AR r finally together
again no one will be there to disturb them
AR togther loved her passionate moments 😳
Armaan's possessiveness  for ridz i loved it
next part mein bahuth sara AR scene wow
i am looking forward for it
continue soon

Thanks Poo!  Yup, it's time to party.  I'm happy, as well.  I'll continue soon.

Thanks!

Originally posted by: anushkajain

hey the part was amazing superb 👏⭐️
loved it 😃
AR moment were just perfect 😉
continue soon😊

Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.  I'll continue soon.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarqaaahmed

wowww great update!

im soo glad vivek is dead :D he deservd it!
AR moment soo romantic 😳
continue soon x

Thanks!  Yes, he did deserve it.  I'll continue soon.

Originally posted by: qt4ever

Wow!
Fantastic part
so happy AR are 2gether....
Beautiful updt

Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: AR_LOVER

awesome part
loved it
 cont soon

Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it.  I'll continue soon.

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

uuuuuuuuhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
medziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
omg omg this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo roknig fabulus amazing mindblowing intense hhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hoooooooooooooooooooooooootteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttest sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

omg i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo luv u 4 ds
my whle bodys temperature got high lol

omg aww such a sexy nd kashlicious part omg
luvd it luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvdddddddddd itttttttttttt luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvddd it luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvdddddddddddddddddddddddd it

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a beautiful reunion and the way u described their feelings and specially armaaaaaaaaaan i jus totallyyyyyyyyyyyyy luvd it wen he had beaten up that vivek nd yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy hezzzzzzzzzzz dead

nd wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww armaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan surely is the best husband naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nd omg i always luv the gang scenes to no limits lol there teasng sessionsssssssssssss omg

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nd madam again ur woi aadat 1st u leave ppl speechless nd then ask 4 comments
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much it surely was a treat

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
take care
jaldi se updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Rida

Ridu, meri jaan!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Trust me, my temperature was high as well. 😆  I'm glad you liked it.  Yes, he surely is the best husband.  LOL.  Well, aadat, toh aadat hain.  Nahin jaati.  Love you too, and I'll update soon.  You better update your FF as well.
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
phewwww.
finally vivek n maya's chapter is finished.....
newayz aweome updates medz...😳
sorry ws nt here fr so many days...
chalo meri absence ka kuch to profit hua.....vivek n maya gayye.....😆
ok nw really a nice part.
cntinue soon....😳

Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujala26

phewwww.

finally vivek n maya's chapter is finished.....
newayz aweome updates medz...😳
sorry ws nt here fr so many days...
chalo meri absence ka kuch to profit hua.....vivek n maya gayye.....😆
ok nw really a nice part.
cntinue soon....😳

Yes, finally their chapter is over.  Thanks!  Haan, tumhari absense ka profit toh hua. 😆  I'll continue soon.
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy

verryy nice and romantic partt😳

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshi⭐️

Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshbest

heyy

verryy nice and romantic partt😳

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshi⭐️

Thanks!  You're welcome, and I'll continue soon.
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Medi....

lovely part...thank God ridz is save nw...loved the lil talks between friends in the end and ridz giving suggestion to everyone...i just thought that in all conversation armaan and ridz fight will b more fun...

i read ur note fr finishing dis ff can u plz tell hw many more parts to come...is nxt part is the last update?please tell

update nxt part soon

love

sania

Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniashzadi

hey Medi....

lovely part...thank God ridz is save nw...loved the lil talks between friends in the end and ridz giving suggestion to everyone...i just thought that in all conversation armaan and ridz fight will b more fun...

i read ur note fr finishing dis ff can u plz tell hw many more parts to come...is nxt part is the last update?please tell

update nxt part soon

love

sania

Thanks!  Yes, them fighting would be a little fun, but I didn't want them to argue on that matter, because there is no way that Riddhima can say that Armaan doesn't talk lovingly to her, as we all know how Armaan is.  No, the next part isn't the last one.  We still have Atul and Anjali's wedding left!  Don't you want to see the fun in there?  I don't know how many parts are left because I'm still thinking on how to set the sequences that are playing in my mind.  I'll update soon.
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Thanks!  Yes, them fighting would be a little fun, but I didn't want them to argue on that matter, because there is no way that Riddhima can say that Armaan doesn't talk lovingly to her, as we all know how Armaan is.  No, the next part isn't the last one.  We still have Atul and Anjali's wedding left!  Don't you want to see the fun in there?  I don't know how many parts are left because I'm still thinking on how to set the sequences that are playing in my mind.  I'll update soon.

to me i would like that u continue this ff fr long but as u r goin to b busy in ur studies its good to end then to keep us waitng fr update....thank god ff is not ending that soon as iam thinking...atul anjie wedding will b fun to read... 

Medha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniashzadi

to me i would like that u continue this ff fr long but as u r goin to b busy in ur studies its good to end then to keep us waitng fr update....thank god ff is not ending that soon as iam thinking...atul anjie wedding will b fun to read... 

Yes, that's the same reason that I would want to end this FF.  Yes, it will be fun to read.