India-Forums

Garam phulkas?

Poll Question: Is it so imp to feed garam phulkas to the husband?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [14.29%]
18 [85.71%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
The way Anuradha was saying that she cannot eat with her family bec its her duty to give them garam phulkas first. Does it mean that only such a lady is the perfect mother/wife

I dont think so. I feel bonding is developed better when the family eats together ....inc the wife. Anuradha was trying to be over bhartiya and over pativrata and in the bargain she fell flat on her face. Pooja seemed a better mother who has trained her kids in the basic smartness on how to deal with people rather than just make and feed hot rotis.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenpratts-Sneha25-RainbowWarrioraxeion

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

The way Anuradha was saying that she cannot eat with her family bec its her duty to give them garam phulkas first. Does it mean that only such a lady is the perfect mother/wife

I dont think so. I feel bonding is developed better when the family eats together ....inc the wife. Anuradha was trying to be over bhartiya and over pativrata and in the bargain she fell flat on her face. Pooja seemed a better mother who has trained her kids in the basic smartness on how to deal with people rather than just make and feed hot rotis.LOL

I agree.  The way she kept on about garam phulkas, it was as if it is the only meaning to her existence.  There is nothing about mrs. nigam other than garam phulkas.  in all fairness, i too love giving my husband hot rotis to eat even as I cook--they taste just too good, but it is not all the time only if he is getting late or something in the morning, but otherwise he hates it and even though I offer, would rather wait till all the cooking is done and then sit ot eat.  So Mr. Nigam should also discourage his wife from doing so and tell her that he would rather eat with her.  The way they were behaving and eating laddoos for breakfast--I wonder which year are they living in.Confused

Edited by pratts - 16 January 2011 at 4:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima-Sneha25-axeion

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

Originally posted by fast trak

I agree.  The way she kept on about garam phulkas, it was as if it is the only meaning to her existence.  There is nothing about mrs. nigam other than garam phulkas.  in all fairness, i too love giving my husband hot rotis to eat even as I cook--they taste just too good, but it is not all the time only if he is getting late or something in the morning, but otherwise he hates it and even though I offer, would rather wait till all the cooking is done and then sit ot eat.  So Mr. Nigam should also discourage his wife from doing so and tell her that he would rather eat with her.  The way they were behaving and eating laddoos for breakfast--I wonder which year are they living in.Confused

Exactly!!! My husband and daughter use to eat hot roti but not without me!!!! Even they dont start their  meal at home without me!!!! I think Mr Nigam need to change his attitude and manners towards Anuradha!!! He should not dominate Anu... As Anuradha said that Rajiv is her better half, he need to give some respect to Anu!!!

Edited by sweetrahz - 16 January 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsaxeion

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Anuradha actualy deserves a life like dat, she spoilt her husband n now c is spoiling her son so dat he also makes his wife a 24*7 maid 4 free..grow up u middle class men n women...stop making da our lives hell!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index