Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

The show loosing its charm (Page 3)

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Lol guys!! LOL I agree with everyone that show is losing its charm and Ajay needs to come back and the show needs to pick up pace soon and do somthing interesting!!

Btw I guess Im the only Manjari fan right now.. LOL I really like her.. I mean I like the bubbliness, the shararat's and the fun element she brings.. I dont see her over-reacting but yes at one ormaybe two scenes I dint like her but overall I like her.. Tongue (Ab sab jute mat marna mujhe) LOL Anyways yh according to the story she is supposd to be like that guys.. I mean she is supposed to be the stupid one to fall in love with a guy just with physique and money and attitude (nice one though LOL)!! And she is supposed to be the one like doing masti with everyone, unknowingly playing with the feelings of others (she just takes everything as a joke and doesnt realise her faults)!! So yh she is supposed to be that way so when she gets ditched then we will see the real change.. Smile

You know guys am thinking they should not start the love tracks soon.. I mean whn Ranbir ditches her they could show all three of them supporting Manjari.. I mean Akshay-Ajay-Pooja.. We need not see the love blossoming this soon but we can see the good friendship between them and them having a gala time and trying to make Manjari recover together!! (Gosh, do I miss MJHT soo much Shocked) .. Really guys dont you think they shoul show some life-like bright moments too!! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

WooHooHaha21-Mema-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Lol Vidya!! LOL I never said you hated her.. Tongue  I meant everyone dislikes her but I dont.. Tongue And abt Ranbir-Manjari, hmm I dont mind that.. I think she's ok with him.. I dont know havent watched the show since like last 2 weeks.. So no idea how Manjari acts but according to the updates I read I think she's ok with him.. Confused

And yh ur right.. They need to pick up pace.. Not necessarily adopting MJHT storyline but atleast show some fun moments between all four of them.. This show is abt their friendship too, I guess.. This is as far as I understand..

Hopefully when I finish my exams next week I get my interesting YIH back with Ajay!! Big smile

Whitestallion

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
You guys r right...they should not start this love scene so soon...They should show a lil friendship now!!

WooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoolFairySaba

Originally posted by Whitestallion

Right guys something should b done in order to bring that fun element back in YIH and to b honest its high time they seriously think of ways in making this show exciting and Ajay definitely needs to come back cuz if he's also thrown out wat wud become of YIH i cant imagine cuz this RambirManjari track tortures me like hell.....Cry
Yeahhhh it tortures me too.......I can't stand them......the moment ranbir entered and I saw manjari's stupid reactions....I stopped watching.....I just watched the parts where ajay was.......and after he left.....I couldn't stand to watch this show.........ranbir and manjari look very artificial to me......and shows what a fool the girl is........honestly manjari gets on my nerves......just falling for a guy coz of his looks and body............she at least appreciates akshay's friendship and luvs him as a friend, but ajay........she doesn't even value his care.........ajay was once right, she doesn't deserve a person to care for her..............Angry
Ranbir doesn't even impress me wid his looks in YIH...Gosh he looked better in MJHT!!For Manjari yeah she looks sooo stupid acting as if he's been her lover for a century or something and he talking like he cares the most about her...Truly its idiocy!!!

WooHooHaha21

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index