Yeh Ishq Haaye

The show loosing its charm

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Yeh Ishq Haayeians,
As most of u knw my name is Vidya since im very popular around IF😎🤣

Jokes apart. Well i think the show is loosing its charm day by day. I used to love this show a lot and still do but i think there is something missing. It started when Ranvir made an entry in Manjiri's life. Now everything seems kinda boring :( And the whole Akshay-Pooja track was pretty boring too. And they havent shown Ajay 2 weeks now :( he was the most fun part of the show for me.

Possible ways to get back is charm is to get Yashdeep back and start showing Ajay.

End Ranbir-Manjiri track by showing Ranvir a fraud.

and so on

Hopefully i didnt offend anyone. Just expressed what i felt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You are abbsolutely right Vidya.. The show is losin its charm or should I say it has lost it since the past few days.. I thought the Ranbir-Manjari track would be interesting but dont know why, something seems to be lacking and im losing interest..

Plus Ajay is not there too!! This is making it more worse for me!! Im super mad at YIH right now!!

Btw I liked Akshay-Pooja's track!! I was pretty happy and wanted it to continue.. But anyways on the whole I agree this show is losing its charm!!
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

You are abbsolutely right Vidya.. The show is losin its charm or should I say it has lost it since the past few days.. I thought the Ranbir-Manjari track would be interesting but dont know why, something seems to be lacking and im losing interest..

Plus Ajay is not there too!! This is making it more worse for me!! Im super mad at YIH right now!!

Btw I liked Akshay-Pooja's track!! I was pretty happy and wanted it to continue.. But anyways on the whole I agree this show is losing its charm!!

I knw. I tried my best to like the Ranbir-Manjiri track but something in me is not getting their chemistry Totally lost interest in the show now

And Ajay needs to come back. He is one of the top reason i like this show😳 Hopefully he will be back

I liked the Akshay-Pooja track but the cvs ruined it I would love to see it continue..

Anyways hopefully we will see the lost charm back next week😳
Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You r both right...YIH is completely losing its charm...Ranbir is not at all wat i expected him to b and im getting tired of him....🥱

Ajay definitely needs to come back...he's one of the main reason i watch this show...the show seems pretty uneventful without Ajay doing strange things every other day...Seriously they hav to bring Ajay back if they want ppl to keep watching YIH...😔

AkshayPooja track seemed interesting to me...Pooja has gotten so much better these days..her acting her expressions everything and she doesn't seem all that boring now but really right now it just looks like another Rambir Manjari and Akshay track..🤔

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are right this show has completely become  boring. The track is so ordinary and stupid. When Yashdeep was there YIH was much more exciting. Ranbir is a nice guy but there is something that doesn't seem to fit between him and Manjari which makes it boring. I hope that Yashdeep returns.
CoolFairySaba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are totally right Vidya..........there's no charm there without Ajay ( yashdeep )...............who want to watch a couple of boring couples bumping into each other every now and then.............for God sake cut this crap and bring Ajay back............:(
Originally posted by: Whitestallion

You r both right...YIH is completely losing its charm...Ranbir is not at all wat i expected him to b and im getting tired of him....🥱

Ajay definitely needs to come back...he's one of the main reason i watch this show...the show seems pretty uneventful without Ajay doing strange things every other day...Seriously they hav to bring Ajay back if they want ppl to keep watching YIH...😔

AkshayPooja track seemed interesting to me...Pooja has gotten so much better these days..her acting her expressions everything and she doesn't seem all that boring now but really right now it just looks like another Rambir Manjari and Akshay track..🤔

totally agree. Im not being like mean towards Ranbir-Manjiri but its just tht its too boring watching them. I just dont get their chemistry :(

And Ajay needs to come back ASAP.... he is one of the best charm of the show and i would love to see him back in action again :) Hopefully he will be back

Akshay-Pooja track i would love to see it again. Their track is interesting and a lot better than Manjiri-Ranbir track
Originally posted by: -Mema-

You are right this show has completely become  boring. The track is so ordinary and stupid. When Yashdeep was there YIH was much more exciting. Ranbir is a nice guy but there is something that doesn't seem to fit between him and Manjari which makes it boring. I hope that Yashdeep returns.

Bingo... I couldnt agree with u more.... Even i dont get the chemistry between Ranbir-Manjiri.... Ajay needs come back so tht the show becomes more exciting and fun
Originally posted by: saba_saiel

You are totally right Vidya..........there's no charm there without Ajay ( yashdeep )...............who want to watch a couple of boring couples bumping into each other every now and then.............for God sake cut this crap and bring Ajay back............:(

I totally agree.... Its getting way too boring now seeing Ranbir-Manjiri.... Only Ajay can bring back the charm of the show
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ill admit-ive never liked yashdeep...but i liked the character ajay....
and i think the primary reason why the show has lost is charm-cos due to his absence the show has gone for a toss
the cvs had to suddenly adjust scsnes,etc...so the storys got boring
i hope they pick up!