12 Jan 10/Epi 82 (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Gracias,mind-boggling update as alwaysClap
Merci my Mademoiselle Big smile

What an epi,loved it,the passion and obsession of dvDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing
Yaaaaaa....... loved it 2 bits Day DreamingDay Dreaming

first i loved both dv and shobna as alwaysEmbarrassed,Shobna was wonderful with her dialogues delivery and well-executed sceneClap
Ditto!! Clap

n i love the way she says these lines so much pain in her voice her tears n thru gritted teeth ClapClap
me tooClapClapClap

I really missed her after she went ...... for her acting talent Cry....

coz she was a different woman .......usse mit jaana manzoor tha lekin lootna nahin (she was ready 2 die but not be dishonoured).
i so loved these lines from herEmbarrassed

Absolutely...... her dialogue delivery jus makes the lines so much more effective

mansion of morons being deaf blind n dumb again D'oh
Confused ahhh we r getting used to itOuch

I try my level best 2 get used 2 it n throw it ova my head...... but it cant be done Ouch....... jus like Urmi' s brain is always on STAND-BY Ouch...... how stupid of her 2 come afta 4.5 mins of yelling jsu 2 say yeh kya ho raha hain Silly

n not 2 be missed this shot..... DV turns around slowly n WHAM!! pushes the man in2 the river..... n his awesome evil-devil expression his eyes...  no words 2 describe his brilliance Clap perfectly captured on camera ClapClap
really not 2 be missed this shot,loved dv's expressions and it was funny the way he pushed the guy into the riverROFL
It soooo was...... n him pushing that stupid man ROFLROFL....... i love this way of making ur point....LOLLOL coz it works....... who said violence is not the way 2 go ahead ConfusedConfused ROFL

she cannot even die wivout my permission
now dv this is getting too much and three muchAngryAngryAngrythis over-confidence is just too much.
he belives he is God n nothing can happen wivout his permission AngryAngry..... over over confidence which gets him in2 truoble everytiime....... when will he learn D'oh

DV says till i dont make Amoli mine she cannot even die understand..... see exactly wot i was thinking
yeah riteAngry dv ! u r even now thinking about urself only how Silly
The guy's utterly selfish...... can only think of himself...... even is he seems concerned 4 amoli its 4 his benefit ...... as u say how Silly
Amoli is alive i can feel/sense it...... i can hear her voice in my ears... she is with us..... points 2 himself n adds... with me Day Dreaming
such romantic dialogues
Day DreamingDay Dreaming,he was even pointing towards his heart which was quiteBlushing
Awwwww........ that was really a moment wen my heart skipped a beat.... Day DreamingDay Dreaming esp the pointing 2 himself Day Dreaming

now here i think the dialogue writer had a memory lapse..... coz Amoli had saved mini dumbo right frm drowning in the early epi's remember so how can she not know how 2 swim??
tru but i'm wondering that mayb dialogue-writer had a memory lapse but dv can't haveConfused coz he knew that amoli saved chandana's lifeOuch

Yea....... y did DV 4get that?? along wiv dilaogue writer..... ConfusedConfused.....maybe both 4got in Amoli's judaai Ermm 

i praise this guy's thinking 1st he knew exactly where that stupid man wud reach on the bank n came 2 the same spot Clap then he knows how 2 find a person who has been taken by the current Clap...LOLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLabsolutely brilliant and unbelievableClapWink

ROFLROFL ....I dont know wot his brain is made out of...... how on Earth he calculates all this n always manages 2 get it right..... another mystery alright ROFLROFL but a "absolutely brilliant and unbelievable"  Clap LOL

.or rather for DV lets modify it "where there is DV there is ALWAYS a way" Wink
rightoooo but a very good scene full of emotions,passion,obsession,concernStar
Well said ClapClap...... Star performances by SK.......ALL HAIL....DV Wink

OUT OF WORLD OBSESSION OF DV FOR AMOLIEmbarrassed
2 good buddy ClapClapClapClapClap....... ur spot on ...... its totally out of this world

that no 1 is considered dead wivout their dead body..... yep DV u gotta point Thumbs Up
again dv proved that he's the only intelligent person not only in this house but also in the world of soap actorsEmbarrassed
Yep even in his psychoness he makes sooooo much sense...... the only intelligent man in the haveli as well as telly world ClapClap

Akhilesh Nachiket !! n they also leave out of fear LOLLOL.
i so loved the way he called his brosWink with such angry young man voiceDay Dreaming,his voce goes well with his personalityBlushing
Me 2 Wink.... its this baritone voice of his that made us such deewana's of DV Day Dreaming.... i still remember that baritone voice of his when he says kya raha hain yeh sab when he comes 2 haveli while Radhe blindfolded is finding Amoli........ OMG...... i got goosebumps Blushing 

BTW that was a gr8 photo she was looking so pretty as choti thakurain Wink
agreeddddThumbs Up
Big smileBig smile.....thanks

loved ur comments at the end,u say exactly what i wanted to say in an excellent wayClapClapClapBest ov luck and keep it upThumbs Up
Muchas gracias amigo Big smile...... its nothing more than gr8 minds thinking alike Wink..... thanks 4 ur good wishes n compliments...... bless u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
grate update again thanks enjoyed it alot another grate ep

PreciousPri

queengate12 Newbie
queengate12
queengate12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
   WELL WRITTENWinkWinkWink

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

grate update again thanks enjoyed it alot another grate ep

Thanksssssssssss Ghaz......... glad u enjoyed it....... yes absolutely another grrrrrrrrr8 epi Wink
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queengate12

WELL WRITTENWinkWinkWink

Thank ya
DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by DV_LVR

SK in his baritone voice going nuts and shouting at everyone...how can my heartbeat not increase!!!!

Hey mine 2 mine 2....... my heart skips a beat everytime i see him on screen EmbarrassedDay Dreaming..... n thats i wrote in my reply 2 the Uttaran promo that his awesome baritone voice saying kya ho raha hain ye........ oh laa laa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ah ..one of the best episodesEmbarrassed
Definitely Thumbs Up........ DV at his obsessive n psychotic best ClapClapClap

ya i saw the pre-cap yesterday...his intro into the serials is amazing!!!!

gave me goosebumps ...cant wait for tonight!!!!!

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

SK in his baritone voice going nuts and shouting at everyone...how can my heartbeat not increase!!!!

Hey mine 2 mine 2....... my heart skips a beat everytime i see him on screen EmbarrassedDay Dreaming..... n thats i wrote in my reply 2 the Uttaran promo that his awesome baritone voice saying kya ho raha hain ye........ oh laa laa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ah ..one of the best episodesEmbarrassed
Definitely Thumbs Up........ DV at his obsessive n psychotic best ClapClapClap

ya i saw the pre-cap yesterday...his intro into the serials is amazing!!!!

Agreed Big smile........ it so is

gave me goosebumps ...cant wait for tonight!!!!!
yep thats y wrote in my reply 2 Sobia....... his voice when he sees Amoli n Radhe in that scene... gave me goosebumps ........ jus his screen presence is so powerful that it givs all of us goosebumps............ about his entry well jus saw it n its the same as promo...... so waiting 4 next epi where we get 2 see n hear more

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swfer

Gracias,mind-boggling update as alwaysClap
Merci my Mademoiselle Big smile

What an epi,loved it,the passion and obsession of dvDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing
Yaaaaaa....... loved it 2 bits Day DreamingDay Dreaming

first i loved both dv and shobna as alwaysEmbarrassed,Shobna was wonderful with her dialogues delivery and well-executed sceneClap
Ditto!! Clap

n i love the way she says these lines so much pain in her voice her tears n thru gritted teeth ClapClap
me tooClapClapClap

I really missed her after she went ...... for her acting talent Cry....

coz she was a different woman .......usse mit jaana manzoor tha lekin lootna nahin (she was ready 2 die but not be dishonoured).
i so loved these lines from herEmbarrassed

Absolutely...... her dialogue delivery jus makes the lines so much more effective

mansion of morons being deaf blind n dumb again D'oh
Confused ahhh we r getting used to itOuch

I try my level best 2 get used 2 it n throw it ova my head...... but it cant be done Ouch....... jus like Urmi' s brain is always on STAND-BY Ouch...... how stupid of her 2 come afta 4.5 mins of yelling jsu 2 say yeh kya ho raha hain Silly

n not 2 be missed this shot..... DV turns around slowly n WHAM!! pushes the man in2 the river..... n his awesome evil-devil expression his eyes...  no words 2 describe his brilliance Clap perfectly captured on camera ClapClap
really not 2 be missed this shot,loved dv's expressions and it was funny the way he pushed the guy into the riverROFL
It soooo was...... n him pushing that stupid man ROFLROFL....... i love this way of making ur point....LOLLOL coz it works....... who said violence is not the way 2 go ahead ConfusedConfused ROFL

she cannot even die wivout my permission
now dv this is getting too much and three muchAngryAngryAngrythis over-confidence is just too much.
he belives he is God n nothing can happen wivout his permission AngryAngry..... over over confidence which gets him in2 truoble everytiime....... when will he learn D'oh

DV says till i dont make Amoli mine she cannot even die understand..... see exactly wot i was thinking
yeah riteAngry dv ! u r even now thinking about urself only how Silly
The guy's utterly selfish...... can only think of himself...... even is he seems concerned 4 amoli its 4 his benefit ...... as u say how Silly
Amoli is alive i can feel/sense it...... i can hear her voice in my ears... she is with us..... points 2 himself n adds... with me Day Dreaming
such romantic dialogues
Day DreamingDay Dreaming,he was even pointing towards his heart which was quiteBlushing
Awwwww........ that was really a moment wen my heart skipped a beat.... Day DreamingDay Dreaming esp the pointing 2 himself Day Dreaming

now here i think the dialogue writer had a memory lapse..... coz Amoli had saved mini dumbo right frm drowning in the early epi's remember so how can she not know how 2 swim??
tru but i'm wondering that mayb dialogue-writer had a memory lapse but dv can't haveConfused coz he knew that amoli saved chandana's lifeOuch

Yea....... y did DV 4get that?? along wiv dilaogue writer..... ConfusedConfused.....maybe both 4got in Amoli's judaai Ermm 

i praise this guy's thinking 1st he knew exactly where that stupid man wud reach on the bank n came 2 the same spot Clap then he knows how 2 find a person who has been taken by the current Clap...LOLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLabsolutely brilliant and unbelievableClapWink

ROFLROFL ....I dont know wot his brain is made out of...... how on Earth he calculates all this n always manages 2 get it right..... another mystery alright ROFLROFL but a "absolutely brilliant and unbelievable"  Clap LOL

.or rather for DV lets modify it "where there is DV there is ALWAYS a way" Wink
rightoooo but a very good scene full of emotions,passion,obsession,concernStar
Well said ClapClap...... Star performances by SK.......ALL HAIL....DV Wink

OUT OF WORLD OBSESSION OF DV FOR AMOLIEmbarrassed
2 good buddy Clap....... ur spot on ...... its totally out of this world

that no 1 is considered dead wivout their dead body..... yep DV u gotta point Thumbs Up
again dv proved that he's the only intelligent person not only in this house but also in the world of soap actorsEmbarrassed
Yep even in his psychoness he makes sooooo much sense...... the only intelligent man in the haveli as well as telly world ClapClap

Akhilesh Nachiket !! n they also leave out of fear LOLLOL.
i so loved the way he called his brosWink with such angry young man voiceDay Dreaming,his voce goes well with his personalityBlushing
Me 2 Wink.... its this baritone voice of his that made us such deewana's of DV Day Dreaming.... i still remember that baritone voice of his when he says kya raha hain yeh sab when he comes 2 haveli while Radhe blindfolded is finding Amoli........ OMG...... i got goosebumps Blushing 

BTW that was a gr8 photo she was looking so pretty as choti thakurain Wink
agreeddddThumbs Up
Big smileBig smile.....thanks

loved ur comments at the end,u say exactly what i wanted to say in an excellent wayClapClapClapBest ov luck and keep it upThumbs Up
Muchas gracias amigo Big smile...... its nothing more than gr8 minds thinking alike Wink..... thanks 4 ur good wishes n compliments...... bless u

i think he has some supernatural or paranormal powersLOL which has casted a spell on usShocked,thanks for all ur kind wordsEmbarrassedTongue

Edited by swfer - 18 January 2011 at 12:56pm

PreciousPri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index