India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The contrast in Black-White (Page 2)

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
oh my god i was thinking the exact same thing about the good vs bad white vs. black when i saw pia.

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yes, but rite now, its bit opposite to their character-sketches, coz Pia is all set to inflict some torture on AbhayCry..........tht quite makes Abhay good n Pia bad for a whileOuchOuch.......but i love both of themTongue, esp Abhay in blackEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Yes, in a way black-white shows 2 worlds.

One pure world n other world of darkness which Abhay belongs to.
pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

oh my god i was thinking the exact same thing about the good vs bad white vs. black when i saw pia.
lol thanks for agreeing Big smile
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

yes, but rite now, its bit opposite to their character-sketches, coz Pia is all set to inflict some torture on AbhayCry..........tht quite makes Abhay good n Pia bad for a whileOuchOuch.......but i love both of themTongue, esp Abhay in blackEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ermm cumin on to the "torture" on abhay, well tbh even if its not d best thing to do, but she's doing this so dat she can be part of abhay's grief, she can share his pain that he feels. She cares abt him thats why she wants to noe. moreover there is no oder way dat abhay wuld have spill the beans, she has done and tried everythin she culd, andd now this was it. shes so close to the truth so she had to take this step. And think about the positive side, pia is blossomin human in abhay's heart again. Pia is not bad, pia is actually a angel in abhay's life EmbarrassedTongue
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Yes, in a way black-white shows 2 worlds.

One pure world n other world of darkness which Abhay belongs to.
thanks for agreeing =)
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
great look on the whole thing,lol....and well...she is indeed a white beauty....simplicity just adds the rareness on it:)...the collison of this white and black will be really intresting too see....looking forward:)
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

great look on the whole thing,lol....and well...she is indeed a white beauty....simplicity just adds the rareness on it:)...the collison of this white and black will be really intresting too see....looking forward:)
yh, i think she looks really beautiful and angelic in white and abhay looks hot and sexy in black =D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index