Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The contrast in Black-White

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hey all

I dunoe if anii1 has noticed or not, but right from the start of the serial, the producers have shown a contrast of Black-White. Firstly let me make it clear this is not racism or anything. I am only talking about it in terms of good and bad, as in what is known as it in colours.

Pia is shown to wear white clothes and a lot to contract with Abhay's black clothes, which he wears all the time. The colour contrast is as if they are trying to show a angel with a demon. lol =P

Like today in Abhay's "suprised" party, pia was wearing a plain white dress and Abhay's family and T were wearing black. I guess its not suppously huge, but people are discussing how she's wearing a simply white dress compared to others looking all glamours.

But isn't that the point? Pia being a simple beautiful girl; her personality shown by her repeatively wear the colour white and Abhay being a handsome hunk, who is quite ruthless towards others; his personality shown by him always wearing black. And all the other characters wearing glamours clothes.

What do you all think?

Love Kanan

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.princess329Maohsaphira7988..Mari..meawluvkasuprcns-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..matwamango

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
That's the third time today, Kanan!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawpwincess kanzi

pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

LOL LOLLOL wat can i sayy LOL we have same views WinkBig smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

Lol!! Ya, great minds think alikeLOL

P.S. I'm leaving now. It's 430am here. Better go to bed. See you around!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess329meawpwincess kanzi

pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Lol!! Ya, great minds think alikeLOL

P.S. I'm leaving now. It's 430am here. Better go to bed. See you around!Big smile

yuppWinkBig smile and yh cya l8er TongueEmbarrassed
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

well....i adore her sight whether its simple or fashionble.....the thing with Piya/metz....is more the gorgeous and innocent aurea of natural beauty and hotness that sorrunds her that makes even wearing the most simple outfits the most enjoyable sight to see on screen everyday....more imp the character is not supposed to be stylish or hot, if that aspect is needed one day i am sure we will all go goo-goo over her:)....

and yes....i love the simplicity of Abhay and Piya......they are both diffrent from the ppl around them....in both their worlds...even Abhays Black sight is never repetetive for me....cause the aurea is always refreshing:)

but i honestly cant belive that there are topics discussing this,loool....guess we care way tooo much for our beloved heroine...well thats awesomeThumbs Up
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

well....i adore her sight whether its simple or fashionble.....the thing with Piya/metz....is more the gorgeous and innocent aurea of natural beauty and hotness that sorrunds her that makes even wearing the most simple outfits the most enjoyable sight to see on screen everyday....more imp the character is not supposed to be stylish or hot, if that aspect is needed one day i am sure we will all go goo-goo over her:)....

and yes....i love the simplicity of Abhay and Piya......they are both diffrent from the ppl around them....in both their worlds...even Abhays Black sight is never repetetive for me....cause the aurea is always refreshing:)

but i honestly cant belive that there are topics discussing this,loool....guess we care way tooo much for our beloved heroine...well thats awesomeThumbs Up

lol here we discuss everything and nothing WinkLOLTongue
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Melissa2

lol here we discuss everything and nothing WinkLOLTongue

LOL wel,l that was long reply to my loooong commentLOL

but sure, and lol...i didnt target this topicTongue but the ones who actually critisized the simplicity of the dressLOL......and not in a bad way.....its good that they care so muchEmbarrassed

awesome topic:)

Edited by Melissa2 - 15 January 2011 at 5:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index