Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

if Inception was to be made in bwood.. (Page 5)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
well Robot/Endhiran was a good attempt...the special effects were nice!

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
^it had no story though. I think it was made to showcase the oh-so-mindboggling effects. 
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

srk would play the lead and vishal would the dirctor....I think that's already happening though since both will be working on a movie together if rumors are true....it's being called dream sequence

that's the film being made on two states, right?
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

Originally posted by ladygaga

Wiki IT definition...

IT spans wide variety of areas that include but are not limited to things such as processes, computer software, computer hardware, programming languages, and data constructs. In short, anything that renders data, information or perceived knowledge in any visual format whatsoever, via any multimedia distribution mechanism, is considered part of the domain space known as Information Technology (IT).

Yes our IT people can do the VFX and CGI stuff.. and if they can get more techincal people from outside then it can be great..

the broader understanding of IT excludes VFX/effects - that's considered as a separate field and personally I feel they should remain isolated fields. 'IT', in general, is associated more with the corporate world, while VFX is a very creative field. 

I feel as a nation, we have the talent but it's not being put to use. we can't consider something that has potential but is unused. therefore my topic relates to the existing bollywood fraternity. 

Creativity aside you need technical people to give shape and form to such intricate special effects.. its impossible to create all that without having the technical brain on board.. Just look at the list of the crew of inception.. holy.. so many people.. for each intricate effect.. i think there aren't as many people in bolly.. as there are in the technical crew of inception...lol

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Terenaina

srk would play the lead and vishal would the dirctor....I think that's already happening though since both will be working on a movie together if rumors are true....it's being called dream sequence

that's the film being made on two states, right?
I don't know if it's two states but article said Vishal is working on a movie called dream sequence
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
aamir i wnat him to prove his statement abt bw never making an inception why he should make it himself and prove to us atleast he can if hez that perfect hehe 
and act in it too to show us hw perfect he rlly is and take up a challenge 
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

^it had no story though. I think it was made to showcase the oh-so-mindboggling effects. 
darling....one step at a time!! We can't expect miracles here..it's BOLLYWOOD afterall!LOL
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Wiki IT definition...

IT spans wide variety of areas that include but are not limited to things such as processes, computer software, computer hardware, programming languages, and data constructs. In short, anything that renders data, information or perceived knowledge in any visual format whatsoever, via any multimedia distribution mechanism, is considered part of the domain space known as Information Technology (IT).

Yes our IT people can do the VFX and CGI stuff.. and if they can get more techincal people from outside then it can be great..

the broader understanding of IT excludes VFX/effects - that's considered as a separate field and personally I feel they should remain isolated fields. 'IT', in general, is associated more with the corporate world, while VFX is a very creative field. 

I feel as a nation, we have the talent but it's not being put to use. we can't consider something that has potential but is unused. therefore my topic relates to the existing bollywood fraternity. 

Creativity aside you need technical people to give shape and form to such intricate special effects.. its impossible to create all that without having the technical brain on board.. Just look at the list of the crew of inception.. holy.. so many people.. for each intricate effect.. i think there aren't as many people in bolly.. as there are in the technical crew of inception...lol

agree, but that's b/c India make more films than HW...yes more crappy than good, but India makes more so there's less ppl!

Go to top