Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

if Inception was to be made in bwood.. (Page 4)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
well if rumors are to be believed then VB is trying to make it...and it shouldn't be made b/c:
1. Indian Directors are good BUT DEF NOT that GOOD...I can't think of a single person who can tell a story like that the way Christopher Nolan did

2. Indian audience would not be able to comprehend it....I'm sorry but the Indian audience is all into masala flicks and leaving your brain at home storylines and humor....the whole dream within dream within dream and remaining in limbo would def go above the average persons' head! I'll be honest, I don't think a huge chunk of Indian audiences can handle something as complex as Inception!

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyah

lol that is a dream that cant be made in bollywood that movie is out of the indian director gggg that movie was a great piece of art only hollywood cant make a movie like that 

zoyah u should be more active. love ur posts. I agree with you, hollywood movies shouldn't be remade. It was a nightmare hearing about bride war being remade but the director died so I don't think the movie will be made any time soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

I think its just that the smartest people in India don't work in bolly.. bolly usually has some of the least creative people.. smart people take that big corporate job.. or go to US.. and we are left with least talented people.. who would do anything but work for bolly.. but still of course we do have good technicians.. i hope more techincal people become part of bolly.

I agree with the bold. India does have a lot of talent, but it doesn't get recognized because people choose the more conventional streams like business and commerce. it's quite sad but that's how our system and mentality have evolved. 
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

Nolan is on the next level of filmmaking.
Leo- is ahead of acting, srk is beyond to even catch up.  Srk tried to do what's eating gilbert grapes in My name is khan. what a train wreck. lol.

Vishal- ummm idk why people give him so much important to his films, probably b/c he's creative in other aspects. 

PLZ. this is just like my topic 500 days of summer. NO one should remake hindi films or else they will end up like we are family! LMFAO
I agree....no one can play Leo's part nor if there anyone who can tell the story and imagine a concept like that the way Nolan did! SRK def not!!

Edited by sweet coco - 15 January 2011 at 3:49pm
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Wiki IT definition...

IT spans wide variety of areas that include but are not limited to things such as processes, computer software, computer hardware, programming languages, and data constructs. In short, anything that renders data, information or perceived knowledge in any visual format whatsoever, via any multimedia distribution mechanism, is considered part of the domain space known as Information Technology (IT).

Yes our IT people can do the VFX and CGI stuff.. and if they can get more techincal people from outside then it can be great..

the broader understanding of IT excludes VFX/effects - that's considered as a separate field and personally I feel they should remain isolated fields. 'IT', in general, is associated more with the corporate world, while VFX is a very creative field. 

I feel as a nation, we have the talent but it's not being put to use. we can't consider something that has potential but is unused. therefore my topic relates to the existing bollywood fraternity. 
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

I think its just that the smartest people in India don't work in bolly.. bolly usually has some of the least creative people.. smart people take that big corporate job.. or go to US.. and we are left with least talented people.. who would do anything but work for bolly.. but still of course we do have good technicians.. i hope more techincal people become part of bolly.

I agree with the bold. India does have a lot of talent, but it doesn't get recognized because people choose the more conventional streams like business and commerce. it's quite sad but that's how our system and mentality have evolved. 
really good point! But I also blame the writers and directors....they shouldn't think that the audience is stupid to begin with! They should try and write creative and intelligent films b/c you never know...the audience might shockingly be smart and appreciate such films! But everyone wants a super blockbuster so majority of the directors make masala flicks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

well if rumors are to be believed then VB is trying to make it...and it shouldn't be made b/c:
1. Indian Directors are good BUT DEF NOT that GOOD...I can't think of a single person who can tell a story like that the way Christopher Nolan did

2. Indian audience would not be able to comprehend it....I'm sorry but the Indian audience is all into masala flicks and leaving your brain at home storylines and humor....the whole dream within dream within dream and remaining in limbo would def go above the average persons' head! I'll be honest, I don't think a huge chunk of Indian audiences can handle something as complex as Inception!

the Indian director wouldn't attempt something as complicated. pehle hi level par film khatam ho jayegi LOL
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
imagine Akki playing Cobb's character who tries to perform inception on his girlfriend's father in order to get him to agree to their marriage LOL

Go to top