Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

if Inception was to be made in bwood.. (Page 3)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

capable? he doesn't a clue about technical aspect. in Inception, Nolan had built the actual 3-D sets when Joseph is flying in the air. 

yeah that's what I said. Bwood is still very alien to the field of VFX/special effects. I was talking about the idea. 

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

capable? he doesn't a clue about technical aspect. in Inception, Nolan had built the actual 3-D sets when Joseph is flying in the air. 

yeah that's what I said. Bwood is still very alien to the field of VFX/special effects. I was talking about the idea. 

Indians have some of the sharpest brains in IT sector and technology also.. and we can always get people from outside.. its not like all the VFX in holly movies is created by americans.. they get people from china, japan and india too.
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

If you are a true inception fan... then saying that something is impossible should not be in the dictionary.. I guess they can take some director from indian origin who has worked with wider range of cinema..India has some of the richest people in the world.. also.. lots of indians feature in forbes list of richest people.. rilance is trying to venture into big budget holly movie making.. they have a lot of money.. Its all about budget for such a big movie.. and its about gathering a team of experts.. from all around the world.. the only problem is that the budget would be huge and it can't be recovered from domestic market...

B-wood proved me wrong LOL
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Indians have some of the sharpest brains in IT sector and technology also.. and we can always get people from outside.. its not like all the VFX in holly movies is created by americans.. they get people from china, japan and india too.

you're saying that the people from the IT and BPO sector should come up with an idea similar to something like Inception? LOL
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I think its just that the smartest people in India don't work in bolly.. bolly usually has some of the least creative people.. smart people take that big corporate job.. or go to US.. and we are left with least talented people.. who would do anything but work for bolly.. but still of course we do have good technicians.. i hope more techincal people become part of bolly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187Antlers

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOL

why would they want to work for rupees when they can get  dollars and euros. thats why we run working for goras. Big smile

Edited by Theatre - 15 January 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

you're saying that the people from the IT and BPO sector should come up with an idea similar to something like Inception? LOL

Wiki IT definition...

IT spans wide variety of areas that include but are not limited to things such as processes, computer software, computer hardware, programming languages, and data constructs. In short, anything that renders data, information or perceived knowledge in any visual format whatsoever, via any multimedia distribution mechanism, is considered part of the domain space known as Information Technology (IT).

Yes our IT people can do the VFX and CGI stuff.. and if they can get more techincal people from outside then it can be great..

Edited by ladygaga - 15 January 2011 at 3:42pm
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Nolan is on the next level of filmmaking.
Leo- is ahead of acting, srk is beyond to even catch up.  Srk tried to do what's eating gilbert grapes in My name is khan. what a train wreck. lol.

Vishal- ummm idk why people give him so much important to his films, probably b/c he's creative in other aspects. 

PLZ. this is just like my topic 500 days of summer. NO one should remake hindi films or else they will end up like we are family! LMFAO

How about Ajay Devgan? Big smile I agree about Vishal.

Go to top