Neetz ooh no yaar i don't want Inception to me made in Bollywood at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Omigosh...if Inception was remade in Bollywood, I would pull me hair out I love that film and it would kill me to see it wrecked 😭
Interesting  post, btw :)
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farah & Akki should do it πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
No seriously no one should remake Inception the film was amazing & the way it ended is something you cant get if a remake was made you would already know what was going on Inception was amazing because its a film that took its audience in for a joy ride i felt like i was actually in the film lets say if Inception was made first in India who would I see doing justice to it Actor: AAMIR KHAN Director... I don't know  Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

Farah & Akki should do it πŸ˜†

then the name would be 'om sapna om' πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CZ..

then the name would be 'om sapna om' πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 
I can see Abhay Deol as a potential Cobb in a Hindi version. Can't think of the other cast member replacements or the director. Really don't think any director in bollywood could be considered for even a Hindi version. But how about as a parody they take Sooraj Barjataya? I'd watch that
I quite enjoy the stupid, corny, and absolutely nonsensical Hindi movies over the supposedly good ones. Imagine having a song and dance every time there's a crucial moment...a few latkas and jhatkas here and there and you've got yourself a hit ;)

Oh I read some interesting comments about the Indian IT field...uhh I think I'll withhold my thoughts on that one since it's got nothing to do with this particular forum.

P.S. Considering the fact that it's a Hindi version, I suppose Cobb's wife name should be Sapna?
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Inception is a MASTERPIECE & i would stop watching BW movies the day it makes a remake of tht movie...forget about remaking...they are literally going to make mockery of itπŸ₯±
But if ur asking what title it could be (in my nightmares)...umm naino mein sapna, sapnon mein sapna, aur sapno main kho gaya?🀣
zoyah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocogurl

The thought of Inception being made in B-wood just makes me laughπŸ˜†

same here ggg wat is wrong with bwood stop copyingg others 

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. good joke xD

but if it were to be done
I think someone like Dibaker Banerjee would be capable of attempting it.

I know KJo will be the first one to grab SRK's wrist and say "chalo, lets do this, somewhere in Manhattan preferably"

but I reaaaly hope he fights the urge.

Only an unpretentious director should even think of attempting it.