Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhayendra brother might be the reason (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

yeah it's nice name for abhay.

its a beautiful name for abhay....it suits his personality...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Lol. I love the name, but add piayali into also.

thanx yaar...the name itself is so powerful to hearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

piyali is just a pet name for piya use by arnav i guess....

her real name is Piyashree Jaiswal...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

i agree that could be a reason...probably the older brother liked pia as well and he didnt really tell her...so he could've told maithali's father about their relationship

i think so...who will not love maithilli...she is so beautiful who have a very kind-heart...i am sure even abhayendra elder brother too was in love with maithilli...but he could not confess it....and he got to know that abhayendra loves maithilli...his jealousy and anger for abhayendra and his love and obsession for maithilli was the cause for abhayendra-maithilli tragedy...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Nice idea of name... but

MRS PIYASHREE ABHAYENDRA RAICHAND JAISWAL
or MRS PIYANI (or PIYALI) ABHAYENDRA RAICHAND JAISWAL...
????

piyali i guess is a pet name used by arnav to adress his daughter...
since day 1 it was shown Piyashree Jaiswal....and even piya adressed herself as Piyashree Jaiswal....

so its Mrs Piyashree Abhayendra Raichand Jaiswal...WinkEmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

if now they changed the name to Piyali after its being shown as Piyashree...the Cvs are in dreamland i guess...it would be a blooper
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Even I was thinking the same. But is he Abhay's real bro as we know chandeena are not abhay's real parents. And yes I dont want him to come between abhiya.

well even i think he is chandeena son..since he has the attitute of his parents that is being evil....
and i know chandeena is not abhay's parents because no parents would want to make their son a puppet and trying to control him in all ways....even if its an vampire....or other beast of the world...even animals have emotions for their children and they are protective abt them...but chandeena is worst...they have no feelings for abhay as parents.....they have their own motive and are using abhay for their selfish interest....

it could be possible...but here i think he is abhay's real bro.....
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
it may be that way..
but as you said...we already have a square-if you include T in it....so i hope his brother is opposite panchi!
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Even I was thinking the same. But is he Abhay's real bro as we know chandeena are not abhay's real parents. And yes I dont want him to come between abhiya.

well even i think he is chandeena son..since he has the attitute of his parents that is being evil....
and i know chandeena is not abhay's parents because no parents would want to make their son a puppet and trying to control him in all ways....even if its an vampire....or other beast of the world...even animals have emotions for their children and they are protective abt them...but chandeena is worst...they have no feelings for abhay as parents.....they have their own motive and are using abhay for their selfish interest....

it could be possible...but here i think he is abhay's real bro.....

Ya Mages I also think he is abhay's step bro and chandeena's real son. Chandeena never cares for abhay. They went to the forst to save abhay from wolves as they feared that might be abhay will use his power and their identity will disclose.
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Lol. I love the name, but add piayali into also.
It's not Piayali, it's Piyali.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index