India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhayendra brother might be the reason

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

when the old man told piya abt abhayendra-maithilli love story to piya.....he says a pyaar ka dushman who reveals the truth abt AbhiThilli love to maithilli's dad.....i think its none other than abhayendra's elder brother......i was having this doubt in my mind....the article stated abhay's brother is negative...and i think he is panchi's boss too......he wants to make entry into abhay's life again for some reason.....so i feel it was abhayendra's elder brother the sole reason for AbhiThilli split.....

i guess to take revenge on abhay for sure and also some other reasons too.....he will make an re-entry to create more havoc in his brother's life.....

whatever flashback is shown now...its only from the book.....the truth is hidden in abhayendra himself....the whole truth will be out soon......

i just love the name Abhayendra...its such a powerful name and suits our sexy hot vampire so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart

it would be so beautiful name MRS PIYASHREE ABHAYENDRA RAICHAND JAISWAL

its going the vampire diaries way....stefan-katherine-damon love story in form of abhayendra-maithilli-abhayendra's brother.....

but here i wish he falls in love with panchi.....

its enough of abhayendra-piya-kabir love triangle....we can't afford a love square....

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanateddyrumi.dazzleme.saphira7988BilliCat.natashuBarbie3143ffkhanRitziespamalotAkankshaa.Prinsesse.Suvi-Nymphadora-SilverBell_Meena_

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i love the sound of that nameDay Dreaming

and yes, its very possible for the evil bro to be the reason....well, if he is evil i dont want him to fall for eaither panchi or pia...but if he is a damon-type....'change with time'....then it would be intresting to see a Stefan-Elena-Damon type of track , however later on developing into feelings for someone else....maybe panchi as u say:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
yeah it's nice name for abhay.
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Lol. I love the name, but add piayali into also.
_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
i agree that could be a reason...probably the older brother liked pia as well and he didnt really tell her...so he could've told maithali's father about their relationship

Edited by MeenaJ - 15 January 2011 at 5:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Nice idea of name... but

MRS PIYASHREE ABHAYENDRA RAICHAND JAISWAL
or MRS PIYANI (or PIYALI) ABHAYENDRA RAICHAND JAISWAL...
????
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same. But is he Abhay's real bro as we know chandeena are not abhay's real parents. And yes I dont want him to come between abhiya.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

Originally posted by Mages

i love the sound of that nameDay Dreaming

and yes, its very possible for the evil bro to be the reason....well, if he is evil i dont want him to fall for eaither panchi or pia...but if he is a damon-type....'change with time'....then it would be intresting to see a Stefan-Elena-Damon type of track , however later on developing into feelings for someone else....maybe panchi as u say:)

the name itself is so powerful....Thumbs Up

well i think he is the sole reason for abhayendra-maithilli tragic story....well we don't know his personality and attitute...but yes if he is evil...panchi does not deserve the jerk.....well i can't compare him with damon because i see damon in abhay....but yes if he is in grey shades then i would want him to fall in love with panchi....i would love to see Stefan-Elena-Damon track too but we have already have Abhay-Piya-Kabir...so i don't want any kebab mey haddis in AbhiYa life...they have suffered enough...i don't want any third angle in AbhiYa's life...together they can fight all odds...there is no need a third angle.....

i would want abhayendra's elder brother to fall in love with panchi...hope he is just grey shades who wants to take revenge on his younger brother for the past....he is not completely evil like danish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index