Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya should have ware different color dress.. (Page 2)

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Definitely. But don't you think that if Pia would've worn some overly gorgeous outfit, certain people would've screamed 'Blooper Alert'? They as it is do at every little thing, therefore, an orphan owning dresses as gorgeous as her rich friends would've been out-of-place so I'm kind of glad with what she was wearing and I think she looked really nice despite being simply dressed as compared to the othersSmile

i agree wid u! =P

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

Definitely. But don't you think that if Pia would've worn some overly gorgeous outfit, certain people would've screamed 'Blooper Alert'? They as it is do at every little thing, therefore, an orphan owning dresses as gorgeous as her rich friends would've been out-of-place so I'm kind of glad with what she was wearing and I think she looked really nice despite being simply dressed as compared to the othersSmile

i agree wid u! =P

Thanks!ROFL

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 January 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pwincess kanzi

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

yeah of course she looked great but she should have borrowed something from Misha again!!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

yeah of course she looked great but she should have borrowed something from Misha again!!
Well, then also she wouldn't have been spared. Plus, she is a girl who has self respect! She can't 'borrow' every time!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pwincess kanziCharu21

pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

i agree wid u! =P

Thanks!ROFL

lol 2nd tme 2daii WinkTongueLOL

.Jane..

pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Well, then also she wouldn't have been spared. Plus, she is a girl who has self respect! She can't 'borrow' every time!Smile

thats true! it is quite off putting and down to borrow clothes from others. I mean she would be feeling low. She is a girl wid self-respect, who has accepted and happy with the way she is, even if she's poor =P plus simplicity signifies pia =P

Ritzie

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

thats true! it is quite off putting and down to borrow clothes from others. I mean she would be feeling low. She is a girl wid self-respect, who has accepted and happy with the way she is, even if she's poor =P plus simplicity signifies pia =P
But she has done many times from Misha.. Party dress, Panchhis engagement party, etc.. If not borrow, director should have give her some different colour dress.. whote is not bad.. dress was good.. but there were two more girls were also waring V neck kind of dress.. I mean Piya is special and its Abhay's birthday party.. there should have little different... just to stand out little bit.. Because she was so ordinary, others were looking really good..Its really does not matter.. but  just a thought..
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Piya does not have rich parents to be able to afford Designer Clothing. She is someone who survives on her scholarship money. I think even though she wore a simple dress she was looking elegant and beautiful.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index