Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Awards don't matter much to me: Kareena Kapoor (Page 6)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I don't see it like that. That only when my favorite wins that I think the awards are rigged. IF I believe that a celeb deserves the award they got no matter if they are my favorite or not, than it's all cool. Like I got mad for Emraan not winning an award for best supporting actor for Once Upon... He is not my favorite, but I still said award are stupid because he didn't win. Because I totally believed he deserved it. He blew me away in the film. But than again, I haven't seen Udaan and other films, so I don't know who the competition was.
yep...totally agree, but not everyone is unbias! And I totally agree Emraan should have won best supporting....I liked his acting more than arjun's, and I also think he should have been nominated for Awarapan! But things don't happen like they're suppose to in award shows!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus.khoobsurat.

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Yeah hypocrisy is wonderful as long as it fits with one's agendaLOL.
But really, its not just Kareena all the bollywood stars are the same including  Aamir.
wait, has aamir attended anything recently or in the recent past?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I don't see it like that. That only when my favorite wins that I think the awards are rigged. IF I believe that a celeb deserves the award they got no matter if they are my favorite or not, than it's all cool. Like I got mad for Emraan not winning an award for best supporting actor for Once Upon... He is not my favorite, but I still said award are stupid because he didn't win. Because I totally believed he deserved it. He blew me away in the film. But than again, I haven't seen Udaan and other films, so I don't know who the competition was.
yep...totally agree, but not everyone is unbias! And I totally agree Emraan should have won best supporting....I liked his acting more than arjun's, and I also think he should have been nominated for Awarapan! But things don't happen like they're suppose to in award shows!

Because he is not popular that's why. It's sad that only the popular ones get noticed.

ibelieveinpink

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Is Kareena being serious here....I wish she was specific in what she meant. If she felt she didn't deserve an award for Golmaal then she should say it cearly that is the reason why she skipped the functions this year.

I am sure she will get awards in the future and she will accept it also then why put your self in a hole like this Confused

exactly. Her interview is not very clear. But than it's an article. And articles like to leave out some stuff. Hope if we get the video it's more clear what she meant. Does she mean that she thought it was a joke that the awards told her to attend and they will give her something? Or that she thinks the awards are a joke because she didn't win? Or that she thinks the awards are a joke because she feels that some winners didn't deserve to win like Katrina LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melonieibelieveinpink

Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfiedladygagaNuktaacheenmeloniefriends_rockDexterkichokrieraser.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

I agree with qwww. It's not just Kareena, all of them are pretty much the same. Obviously Kareena is being singled out because of the bold statement that she made. Otherwise the hypocritical label fits them all.
And let's be honest...the fans are no better LOL If their favourite wins an award, that's all that counts. If they don't win an award, it's rigging. Opposition celeb wins an award, injustice has been done.

I totally agree about your first few sentences. But some fans are not like that. I wasn't expecting kareena to win this year. And neither did I expect her to win for 3 idiots. And I don't get mad if my favorites don't win esp if I don't think they shouldn't win.  And am sure there others who are like me lol.
Dastaan23 Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Lensa! it's horrible that small budget films don't even get noticed!! StarScreen didn't nominate films like firaaq or oye lucky and filmfare did....I'm super happy small budget films that are critically amazing are finally getting recognition and hopefully brilliant actresses like Nandita Das can also be nominated for best actress when they do brilliant work!

melonie

Go to top