Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Awards don't matter much to me: Kareena Kapoor (Page 3)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I think she is just talking about current status. Like that the awards told her to attend the award and maybe said they will give her something if she attends. Like maybe entertainer of the year or the crappy stuff they make up to satisfy the celebs for Golmaal 3 maybe.  And she is saying she refused it because she didn't believe it was worthy to attend for Golmaal 3. That's what am getting from her interview. She also talks about she rather go to vacation than attend an award where it seems like a joke. She recently went to Switzerland for vacation.
So if she thinks she deserves it next year, she'll show up and awards are fair again? That's hypocritical don't you think?

See people like Aamir, Salman, Ajay, Emraan, Abhay can say stuff like awards are a joke and they don't matter because they tend to be consistent in their behavior and statements regarding that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Anjaani-pavsDexterkichokrichocogurlsheee

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I don't see anything wrong with it if she accepts an award when she feels she deserves it. Because I feel in this interview, she is just talking recent time that she thinks it's becoming a joke. But to each it's own. Am gonna be happy when she wins an award in the future. And if she deserves it, I want her to go up there and accept the award. And Thank you bebo for saying the awards are a joke!

But what I do have a question about is when she says awards don't matter to me. Because that's not true. Because awards matter to every actors. And this is an article. So maybe when we see a video we might understand her better. But again it's bebo!

Edited by lensahunte08 - 15 January 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

So does that mean that she won't accept the award when she wins it next? Because it will be hypocritical to say awards are a joke and then to take it when she wins..

Atleast Aamir consistently boycotts the Indian awards like Zee, Filmfare, IIFA, Apsara, Star Screen, etc..
LOL I can bet that she will be doing the rounds at this time next year and probably dancing to all her hit songs with the KhansTongue. This girl has selective amnesia.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187miley cyrusFelsbar20glittersNuktaacheenpavsmagicfarmkoolchick-Anjaani--Mmmmm-OzymandiasDexterkichokrifriends_rockTerenainaibelieveinpinkturqoisedress

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
she sounds hypocritical. oh well, there's never any consistency in her statements anyway. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrushahazqwwwglittersNuktaacheenkoolchickpavsmagicfarm-Anjaani--Mmmmm-Ozymandiasfriends_rockDexterkichokrichocogurlturqoisedressibelieveinpink

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
this year awards show were sooo fake and stupiddd alllo aishwarya and hrithik from guzarishhh come onn they were the badest of  alll they get  the awards that is a joke 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrussheee

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Originally posted by zoyah

she is sooo honest to accept it and respect herself to say something likethat loook how stupid it is when aishwarya is the only actress who give flop movies during alll the decade and she is the one to win the decade award lol hahahah 
Couldn't have said it any better.
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

There is never consistency with any celebs statements. Wink

Edited by lensahunte08 - 15 January 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensheee

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
^doesn't make hypocrisy sound any better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusqwwwNuktaacheenpavschocogurlDexterkichokri

Go to top