Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani Jan 15 2011 Written Update

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Just woke up! Last night, Had the 2nd most hottest Chilli yesterday and won a bet.....But here I am ready to go off to a doc!! LOLLOLLOL.....Hence, Will do a quick update!!

- Khanak, standing in Kitchecn, is lost and worried about revealing Sunny's truth to Shaan. She hasnt yet told him but while reminiscing about Shaan, she realizes that she has to tell Shaan about Sunny being Suraj's lookalike and assure him that Suraj or Sunny means nothing to her anymore.

- On the other hand, Shaan is worried stiff about keeping Sunny's secret to himself and feels that Khanak has a right to know about Sunny.

- Shaan goes to the kitchen to tell Khanak the truth. Both of them try telling each other about Sunny but realize that the other is worried and hence decide to give the secret a skip. They also decide to keep the other away from the secret forever.

- Ducks is fantasizing about Khushboo and decides to be a man and take the next step towards his lady love...

- Rahul, Sam and Sunny are sitting in a high end restaur where Rahul is gauging Sunny and Sam is well aware that they have been invited by Rahul to assess Sunny. Sunny expresses his love for Sam which makes Rahul big time J. Rahul leaves the menu selection to Sunny which makes him jittery because he is not familiar with the High-end restaurant's menu and alcohol. While selecting a wine, Sam handles the situation by prompting Sunny that On a Thuesday he always intakes White wine and Sunny orders for it. Rahul asks him if an astrologer has asked him to reserve White wine's for Tuesday but Sunny replies back sarcastically that Doctor has asked him for it.
Rahul next wants to know where did Sunny meet Sam? They talk something randomly about Sam walking on the street and Rahul waiting for Bus Number 349. Bus Number 349 is closely scrutinized and we realize that it's Sunny's lucky number. Then Sam lets that story go and changes it to meeting Sam on a Film set. He narrates a film story about saving a girl but Rahul asks im where was Sam in this story? Sunny tells him that Sam was on set as a fan and while asking for an autograph, he writes his name on her heart! Rahul again gets J.
Rahul then points out to Sam that she had told him that Sunny is a scientist but Sunny interjects that he is an actor and hence has to wear various skin. Sam drops the water on Sunny's lap intentionally and abruptly takes him away from there.
Rahul realizes that something is fishy and decides to investigate.

-Sam scolds Sunny for being a chatter box but Sunny defends himself that he saved Sam from the constantly questioning machine- Rahul. Just then Khanak calls Sam and tries telling her the truth about Sunny when Sam stops her and tells her that her plan on making Rahul J is a hit...They keep down the phone and Khanak wonders what to do next to not bring Sunny in front of Shaan.

PRECAP - Rahul is wondering why Khanak fell unconscious abruptly and why did Shaan had the look of terror on his face. Something wasnt right and he decides to find out the answers.

Love,
DD

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 January 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanapragyakumarharish_kentina2minaelgeekripsyPriyaThakurRagSiagarfield1209daddysgirl786mushkan_2003ajpudiARMaanEetshinyclassicAshi22shivani003tofeeeesRoarkNinjaInPyjamasmrk-1OlicityFanYasharanrockskrockYeHoKyaRahaHaiFallen AngelThe_May_Rose-Veena--Deepali-pyar-ishk

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hey DD!!!Hug

You updated after suchhh a longggg time!!

But where are your vishesh tippanis?? *hands on hips, scowling*ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anyways......do update more often AND with your expert comments...I personally waited for them more than the updateROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Nikitaaaa Di, tum aagayi!Hug.....Ooops sorryEmbarrassed.....Couldn't contain my excitement at seeing your update....Next time I will type NDLOL....Haven't even read the update yetLOL....

Edited : Just read you have to go to the doctors....Please take care ND, no bet is worth the risk your health.....Sorry, for the lectureEmbarrassed....

Take care, CDSmile......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hey DD ... thanks for the updateHug 

Take care of yourself  Smile 
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thanx soo much :))
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!!

Detective Rahul on the prowl :)
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
DD!! OMG i'm seeing you here after ages!! where have you been? :( Am i allowed to miss you? :( AM I? and what did you do!? ate a chilly for a bet?! have i taught you nothing? LOL okay enough of my lecture muah i love you!

Very nice update! DD are you even watching the show regularly? what do you think about suraj's reentry? or rather sunny? Love you!
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Thanks DD for the Nice  updateHug
But i like your update with vishesh tippanisWink.hope we will be get it next time with your updateROFL

Go to top