India-Forums

Chak doom doom not very entertaining? (Page 3)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
^^ NP, angel.. I grew up watching and being part of group dances too.. So somehow I love it.. That's why I like stage shows as they will have great group dances.. I like it only when they are well organized, and CDD teams are very good regardless of the number of members... Big smile

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue I agree with the OP........the show is pretty dull....How can anyone take a show which has Malika Sherawat as a judge seriously? I agree with many on the thread that the show doesn't connect at all with the public at large........the only people watching  the show seem to be Terrence fans, the dance fans are tuning in to DID Doubles and even JDJ to some extent judging from the high ratings of DID Doubles.......Tongue 

Why waste your time to post here if you are not following the show? Why take a peek?? LOL

It's Urmila, not Mallika anymore! The show consists of very good dancers and might be the only show for groups dancers! As a dance lover, I enjoy the show a lot, and it's always worth listening to Terence's comments on any form of dance. Tongue

Big smile I wanted to see if the forum was as quiet as the show.............and I was enlightened the forum is even more quiet then the show.......Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

Tongue I agree with the OP........the show is pretty dull....How can anyone take a show which has Malika Sherawat as a judge seriously? I agree with many on the thread that the show doesn't connect at all with the public at large........the only people watching  the show seem to be Terrence fans, the dance fans are tuning in to DID Doubles and even JDJ to some extent judging from the high ratings of DID Doubles.......Tongue 

Why waste your time to post here if you are not following the show? Why take a peek?? LOL
It's Urmila, not Mallika anymore! The show consists of very good dancers and might be the only show for groups dancers! As a dance lover, I enjoy the show a lot, and it's always worth listening to Terence's comments on any form of dance. Tongue
Big smile I wanted to see if the forum was as quiet as the show.............and I was enlightened the forum is even more quiet then the show.......Big smile

The forum is quiet because there's no competition between the judges in this show, and there's no need for picking favorites that way.. The groups are quite large in number, and we only know them by their group names and not by individual dancers.. The forum being quiet doesnt mean that the show is quiet too. If you feel otherwise, it doesnt matter to me!

Go to top