Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel x

To Raju786 and Akanna-

I guess it is interesting to those who find dancing interesting.. i take your word for it being good.. but to be honest the concept of unknown people dancing to win a prize, and with judges like malika sherawat.. i cant really be bothered watching it.. but anyway guys i hope you enjoy the show and i will try and watch an episode .. thnks guys take care

Angel x

Hey when Maliaka was hosting i did not even give the show a chance but now URMILA is the host, and she is known to be a great dancer..n she was also a judge for JDJ before
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel x

To Raju786 and Akanna-

I guess it is interesting to those who find dancing interesting.. i take your word for it being good.. but to be honest the concept of unknown people dancing to win a prize, and with judges like malika sherawat.. i cant really be bothered watching it.. but anyway guys i hope you enjoy the show and i will try and watch an episode .. thnks guys take care
Angel x

Angel, Mallika was there only for the first couple of weeks.. Now she is replaced with Urmila since a few weeks.. The show is very good now, worth watching if you like group dances.. The groups in the competition are well organized and very good dancers.. The synchronization for these kind of dances is extremely hard, and to watch some acts with wonderful synch is well worth it!!! 😃

btw, dont all dance shows start with unknown people dancing to win a prize?? As we keep watching the show, we get familiar with the contestants and some of them get into our fav list.. 😊
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 I agree with the OP........the show is pretty dull....How can anyone take a show which has Malika Sherawat as a judge seriously? I agree with many on the thread that the show doesn't connect at all with the public at large........the only people watching  the show seem to be Terrence fans, the dance fans are tuning in to DID Doubles and even JDJ to some extent judging from the high ratings of DID Doubles.......😛 

Why waste your time to post here if you are not following the show? Why take a peek?? ðŸ˜†

It's Urmila, not Mallika anymore! The show consists of very good dancers and might be the only show for groups dancers! As a dance lover, I enjoy the show a lot, and it's always worth listening to Terence's comments on any form of dance. 😛
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

Yes def! I thought the show would be boring too, but to be honest i actually like this show more than DID doubles in a way
I realized how much i missed Terrence comments, bc u learn alot from his comments..and the song choice for CDD is sooooo much better..
I found that i keep skipping all the comments on DID, but watch the entire CDD..this show has so much potential and is imporving alot~

Thank you Raju! So good to see ya here.. I understand ya completely, and agree with ya.. I love dance, and any well performed dance - solo or duo or trio or group, always attract me.. I watch this show now because of the well organized performances, and you get to see a variety of styles by different groups.. Yes, the song selections are good - very much dance numbers!! 😃

TL's comments are like attending classes in a dance school..!! I would hate to miss a chance of hearing them!! I learned a lot from his comments on DID and Nachle Ve.. I didnt know before that there's so much to learn about dance forms!!

DID-D comments are just scripted and practiced verses often.. So much drama and biased comments from GM too!! I watch the show to see the dance acts, and for Jay! 😊
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akanna

Angel, Mallika was there only for the first couple of weeks.. Now she is replaced with Urmila since a few weeks.. The show is very good now, worth watching if you like group dances.. The groups in the competition are well organized and very good dancers.. The synchronization for these kind of dances is extremely hard, and to watch some acts with wonderful synch is well worth it!!! 😃

btw, dont all dance shows start with unknown people dancing to win a prize?? As we keep watching the show, we get familiar with the contestants and some of them get into our fav list.. 😊

Lol okay thanks.. will hope to find time and watch the show.. i guess the concept of the show throws me off bcos usually there are only two people dancing, but bcos it is groups, im just not used to it.. thnx anyway...
akanna thumbnail
^^ NP, angel.. I grew up watching and being part of group dances too.. So somehow I love it.. That's why I like stage shows as they will have great group dances.. I like it only when they are well organized, and CDD teams are very good regardless of the number of members... 😃
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Why waste your time to post here if you are not following the show? Why take a peek?? ðŸ˜†

It's Urmila, not Mallika anymore! The show consists of very good dancers and might be the only show for groups dancers! As a dance lover, I enjoy the show a lot, and it's always worth listening to Terence's comments on any form of dance. 😛

😃 I wanted to see if the forum was as quiet as the show.............and I was enlightened the forum is even more quiet then the show.......😃
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 I wanted to see if the forum was as quiet as the show.............and I was enlightened the forum is even more quiet then the show.......😃

The forum is quiet because there's no competition between the judges in this show, and there's no need for picking favorites that way.. The groups are quite large in number, and we only know them by their group names and not by individual dancers.. The forum being quiet doesnt mean that the show is quiet too. If you feel otherwise, it doesnt matter to me!