India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Promo - USA (Page 3)

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Here in the UK, we had the same problem. The episodes were edited to only show Amma and Vishaka's scenes. Like anyone was interested to watch. The majority of scenes with Dev and Radhika had been cut off from the episodes. So pathetic of Zee to do that just to catch up with the India episodes. AngryAngry. If they wanted to catch up, they could have aired CB for 1 hr everyday. It was such bad editing that the scenes looked disjointed and made no sense. It is totally unfair to the viewers living outside of India who rely on the TV to watch the episodes daily or do not have internet access.

I do hope Zee do not reiterate their mistakes and they show full episodes this time round. Well, I do not have Zee anymore so will have to rely on the India video updates.

As for the promo, Zee will need to show (when they do) the promo many times on all Zee channels if possible so that audience and CB viewers are aware that CB2 is back (for those who do not know) and maybe in the process, attract more viewers to the show. Look at SP, every new promo is shown atleast 20 times in the day until viewers get bored. Not only that, they are showing Maha episodes nearly every month on the weekends. There is a huge difference between SP and Zee and the reason of it always being No.1. Zee will need to do exactly the same to promote the show aswell as the main leads .. which they did not do first time round.

Edited by Ansa786 - 16 January 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5chipakradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
So true Ansa about SP and their everlasting success. Zee could learn a thing or two from their strategies and hopefully bring their TRP up a bit and promote the upcoming serials like these channels.

And as for the promos, yes Zee better correct their unending mistakes by repeatedly broadcasting them if they want to have any scope of improving their terribly marred status.

And since I personally met Rubi and Avinash, I'm thinking on how they must be reacting too, to Zee's constant cheatings. Putting the beautiful promo together must have taken time, effort, money, editing, etc. for let it be wasted like this. Ansa, to be honest I'm totally amiss and have no choice but to continue to W&W. No use investing so emotionally and keep getting hurt and frustrated again and again. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5Ansa786chipak

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
what is SP ? Confused
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Oh sorry, SP is the channel Star Plus .. that all other channels are prob in direct competition with !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forever

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
When dg86 mentioned about the promo during DID Doubles, she did not mention that it is going to be aired for both US & India.

Zee India most of the time have promo prior to Zee US and there is nothing to alarmed about it. 

Also Zee India have various different promos of a single show, but Zee US might have just 1 promo again and again repeated like a broken-record ..(I know it bcos I watch Zee US and realize that we have been fed stale promos when I discuss with my folks in India on phone!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakradev2010

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by radhika5

Originally posted by chalhov

Maybe the Indian version will start 1st and then the US version will come like last time as there was a gap between the Indian CB and what they showed there.

I really hope Zee starts the show in India and outside at the same time. Last time, the episodes were aired almost 3 weeks later and as Zee got further and further behind, many of episodes were edited...Almost 3 weeks worth of episodes were cut into 1 week to play catch up---

And the worst part of the editing was--they cut the RaDev moments and kept Vishaka and Amma's scenes......If there was an award for worst editing--then online editing for CB episodes between Feb and March 2010 would have gotten that award

For most of the newer Zee shows, I believe the shows started the same time as in India....

SO it did not make sense for them not to show the CB2 promo in US--

PP Putija, yes like  Radhika5 says, I really dont think that DID Doubles has Indian and US version. And the way they butchered CB episodes in Feb/March and the horrendous job they did with editing in order to catch up with India and in order to become "current" so that the show ends same time globally. From that time on and whatever news we have been getting til today, I lost my faith completely. So have been just silently reading whatever nonsense has been thrown at us.

But for DID I absolutely did not think they will continue their rotten trend. As I mentioned on some other thread, the "surprise guest" turned out to be the female co-host (forget her name). Right then I went ... oh ho, Zee is again going to play dirty and there's going to be no Promo shromo of CB2, but kept hoping against hope.

My height of frustration reached its peak that I didn't even want to post ANYTHING, period, when I saw Annamarie's one word "no", or expand on it.

Zee's games have gone beyond any decency and I am left wondering if we should believe anything from here on in.Shocked

Shrel even in India there is  difference between the  1st show and the repeat telecasts So whatever our expectations r unless again like Tazzi posted a protest is made again the same thing may be repeated.well 1st better send letters so that it starts the same time and with full scenes intact.Its so different watching on tv and on the net.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Ok Putija and bee5.  I see your points and in earlier post I wanted to give them benefit of the doubt, but held back. I guess US version are somewhat different and not telecast at the same time as India. Maybe SRGMP was an exception where it was shown about the same time on TV as in India.

Firm but polite letters may do the trick .. (but no hate mails) ...after all that's what brought CB2 back ! This time we have some "experience" under our belt !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipak

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
the promo did not air in the US

Go to top