India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To All SS/FF/OS writers (Page 4)

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

i dis agree with you as a FF writer ,i will personally tell you as for last few days i am not able to writer my FF's i am not coming on forum as i really feel ashame that because of me my readers are waiting ...
dear in life we have our own problems , we really dont want our readers to suffer .. if you think we do it for intensionally it is not .. dear we our self lose our readers many time as they quit reading our FF's as we dont update daily..

one more thing 
those who writer FF's are not  authors the FF is their imagination , some time if they are stress out they are not able to write .. as to write a ff as you need mind ...you need Heart too if you will not write from heart you will not be able to make it natural ....it is not a note or ur assignment .. to build a story your mind & heart should be relax . to create some thing is very difficult 
.... please give us a break and dont complain as you dont know from which situation your FF writer is going through in life ....
to write is a very very hard task ... 

Edited by naddiya26 - 16 January 2011 at 5:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuumi7chimesliv2laughjnawaz

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Ok since this is addressed to all FF writers and although the TM(Topic Maker) doesn't read my fics, just as a note I would like to add, that as much as I want to agree with you as a fellow reader on this forum - I cannot! Solely because a few months back, I may well have agreed with you (NOTE the use of the word "MAY" since, I too find it slightly annoying that FFs are not updated for ages - so much so I have to revert to reading the previous updates to understand what is being updated) but but but............since I've started writing myself, I know exactly what the pressure feels like to write amongst the hustle and bustle of our busy lives of school/college/uni/job/family. I know as much as we all love hearing from our dedicated readers and likers............and as much as it motivates us, we cannot forget we are just human beings and not superheroes who can bargain with balancing everything at all times. Yes I admit, that at times that it can take a while before FFs may become updated, but it's not preplanned or something - it just happens - you cannot help it at times if you suddenly become ill, or if you have exams lurking over your head or you have other MORE IMPORTANT priorities in life to tend to than to sit here trying to update. Besides since we receive so much love and appreciation from our readers, we wouldn't want to update something that we feel is not good enough for  our readers - afterall we want them to stay with us rather than feel it's not worth reading as it's totally rubbish - think about it, would you want an update which you enjoy and like to read or something that has been rushed in an attempt to update for the sake of it??

I know some may say that well if we have so many committements in life, we shouldnt take on more work for us by attempting to start an FF and get readers hooked on it, but what can you do if you feel you have a rocking idea and a buzz to write it out in form of a FF - would you not want to share it with all? Besides if we all began to think like this....then I'm afraid there won't be many FFs for the forum - and then we'll have people complaining that the Forum has lost followers and gone down in popularity and ratings.

Another thing, I think that people have forgotten, that this Forum is a means of something that people visit in their spare time - they visit, discuss and spend time on here in their spare time - but it seems people have started to treat it more like a necessity and a means of life - which is good - I respect people who are die-hard fans and dedicated - I salute marr-ing you all, but.........we must not forget, it is not THE thing for us....we do have other committements to keep in mind too.

I'm sorry if anyone disagrees with me.........but this is just what I feel, and seeing that there are some people who do not quite appreciate the efforts we put into trying to deliver our best, is slightly hurting.

Just as an end note : some people genuinely cannot update for a time, but at least we keep in touch with our readers in form of Author's notes - think of it like this, would you appreciate it if we just disappeared without interacting and providing a reason or would you appreciate us informing you of a possible delay?
Also when things do get out of hand - like as for FIRESafiReFIRE aka Keyama(Soz just had to mention you lovely Smile ) erm she's ending her FFs for us so we don't get upset with FFs left hanging - but at least she's addressing the concern because she knows she will not be able to handle the workload and the various updates that we as Readers are piling onto her..............

Please understand
Once again - soz if you feel offended, none intendedStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783mi7chimes-pixie-komlikajnawaznaddiya26liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I was going to add in my two cents when I realized I that all needed to ask the TM was this

" Have you ever written a FF yourself?"

I don't think you have else you would never had made this topic. LOL LOL LOL

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the amazing people who take the time out of their busy lives to write FFs for our enjoyment.  Hug Hug Hug

Thank you very much to every single one of you - the ones I read and the one's I am yet to read.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuumaansakomlikajnawaz

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
wow guys..

i am not an idiot to assume tht these writers have no life and they are only for our entertainment
NO i don't!!

hmm..

as one writer took it in a very positive way and took it as a compliment instead of a criticism it would work fine..

didn't u read me saying that some people just don't update until like its flooded with comments for 20 pages..

i am surprised to see that a majority people just wanted to disagree with me..

well, if no one has a problem then i guess its ok.

lets keep pleading for updates forever!!

i do have the patience, thts y i keep coming back and checking instead of letting it go.

as authors, u do have a right to choose whn to update.

bleh.

i did like the suggestion that y not writers post a note on the first page saying that they have stuff to do or smthing.

so tht we are nt just waiting for what seems like forver.

oh whatver.

thanks for taking ur time out to disagree on this topic. lol
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
lmfao!! some of the responses are FABULOUS!! especially the one with the time limit to read...oh had me rolling ROFLROFLROFLROFL...so good to see people to support the writers...as a writer...i appreciate it...and i think everyone else does too...oh and im too lazy to go back and see who wrote this but i loved it...that the ff is not just the authors writing...but their imagination...i couldnt agree more...

JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308komlika

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for bringing this.. which means people like us who write are very much appreciated.

I feel there are 2 categories of writers.. who don't need any inspiration.. theuy can just write based on what they see and feel.. and 2nd category of writers like me.. who get kick out of some particular track and write..

I wrote "Maine Pyaar Kiya" series , when I was not happy with the track and I felt writting those scenes..I am so used to writting in bullets,, that it was a surprise to me to write 4-5 paras... details.. thanks for support of readers in this forum.. I could write almost 15 FFs

The current track is good.. its fast paced,, but  not giving emotional kick.. that's why you will see many writers going in slient mode. (. Kashish..,.)

I am also now in silent mode.. waiting for some inspiration.....from the track...

But thanks for boosting the moral...

-
GB

Edited by goldenball - 16 January 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusoflove

Go to top