Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To All SS/FF/OS writers (Page 2)

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Okay so let me tell u LOL As a fanfic writer of three consecutive FANFICS what u are asking of me is truly . . . COMMENDABLE! LOLBig smile I abide by this rule as best as I can Wink In fact I love to write (though I have a life)

AND EXAM TIME SUCKS! LOL So updates dwindle in length EmbarrassedLOL

BUT honey what a topic! Makes me feel good that we gals who write are so important! And without u readers and ur wishes we would never polish our talent! LOL Muskaan di updates every day (both her fanfics at times) so she is awesome like that!

We all do our best but yes it's awesome readers and lovers of our stories like you that make me smile! So off to update I go! LOL

Love

Liz

Shockedu agree? how cud u?Angry

how cud u betray our friendship? Shocked
WAAAAAAAH!!!!!CryCryCry

OYE LENA.

LOL

How because as a writer I love my readers. They make me who I am. Secondly writing is my stress buster and truly I understand her POV jus cuz from a reader's POV I understand what it must FEEL LIKE WHEN FANFIC WRITERS DO NOT UPDATE (cough cough
LENA)

Neeways .  . . . Friends? Who? Where? LOL I fall in her boundaries so YAY! LOL

Love u Lena ROFL

i luv my readers too, including you. CryCryCry r u sayign dat i dun like my readers. ahem. i think dis is jus a way to say ur veyr lonely nd ur sad cuz im not giving u enough attention. ROFL
i noe its hard to wait but dere is also da understanding part. Smile
and i update within two weeks evry time Angry so no cough cough. Approve only clap clap for Lena.
fall in whose boundaries? i dun understand. Confused

I fall in the boundries of her statement of updating every two weeks. LOL LOL Keep track babe!

Attention? (snorts) puh leez I am perfectly capable of making my day complete WITHOUT U! Ur updates not so much though LOL I know u love me see there u said it LOLEmbarrassed Sure u do . . . But it still doesn't appease me LOL

my update equals ME. so dat means ur day is not complete without me.
it's starting to sound like....we're lovers. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i nvr said i luv.....did I Confused....hmmmmm Ermm
fine, i'll update evry day. will dat appease u?

well i fall into da boundaries too but stil i understand wen ff writers dont write evryday. but dere is also writers who jus dont care. which is jus as sad. cuz we're suffering bcuz of dere negligence in responsibility.
but dere r writers who scrifice deir time to write da ff's evn if dey r busy, for example me. i pulled an all nighter though i cud've atleast gotten three hours of sleep if i jus left da ff alone nd not update. sum ppl r also married, dey cant spend dere entire day on da computer isntead of tending nd spending time wit deir husband nd family. compute isnt our life. its just a part of it.

wow, i'm tlking seriously for once. Geek
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabbybaby

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

my update equals ME. so dat means ur day is not complete without me.
it's starting to sound like....we're lovers. ROFL
i nvr said i luv.....did I Confused....hmmmmm Ermm
fine, i'll update evry day. will dat appease u?

well i fall into da boundaries too but stil i understand wen ff writers dont write evryday. but dere is also writers who jus dont care. which is jus as sad. cuz we're suffering bcuz of dere negligence in responsibility.
but dere r writers who scrifice deir time to write da ff's evn if dey r busy, for example me. i pulled an all nighter though i cud've atleast gotten three hours of sleep if i jus left da ff alone nd not update. sum ppl r also married, dey cant spend dere entire day on da computer isntead of tending nd spending time wit deir husband nd family. compute isnt our life. its just a part of it.

wow, i'm tlking seriously for once. Geek
ROFLROFLROFL

. . . If that gives u importance and makes u happy than be my guest, twist my words and make urself feel special LOL i do feel special. Day Dreaming

ROFL (to the lovers thing: no comment) no comment? y cuz ur xually admitting u like da fact dat we're acting like lovers? ShockedShocked OH.M.GEEShocked
Shocked
Well yes I understand OH I DO! LOL But I still like this topic and don't take it badly at all Tongue I'm an optimist and soooo . . . . Wink  nah, i was jokign wit u Liz. ofcourse. i've been known for being a total pessimist. but im not completely insulting da topic maker if dats wat it came out as. i jus politely disagree. LOL

If that's serious oh my . . . That's terrible ur a newborn in MATURE WORLD LAND! Big smile
hey! Angry ur only one yr older den me. u cant tlk bout maturity. AngryAngry i'm so mature dat....dat...........*sigh*
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I have to admit it is a little bit frustrating when you have to wait like a month for a single update and then another 3-4 weeks for the update after that but I get that people are busy, have exams, family to attend to and other issues and sometimes readers can get a little bit rude too when they demand updates. I think there should be some sort of rule or at least if someone is going on holiday for a month or more then the FF should remain closed during that period maybe with a note at the end of it. I also have another request..if people no longer wish to continue their FF then can they please leave a note somewhere saying they won't continue writing that FF/SS/OS anymore? It's quite annoying when you get through a couple of chapters of a FF only to find that it hasn't been updated since like october!

I hope I didn't come across as rude or anything. I do appreciate all the time people put in to writing OS/SS/FF's and like I've said many times before, there are some amazingly talented people on this forum and it's always interesting to read some of the stuff but I think that sometimes things get dragged or topics are unnecessarily kept open when the TM has no intention of updating. 

P.S. Liz, I'm glad you didn't take this topic in the wrong way (and I hope others don't either)! :)

nucleusoflove

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

hindu4lyf

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Dear TM and all FF/OS/SS Readers,

When we start to write for you all, we don't decide that we are going to not update regularly. We all write for different reasons, but have one thing in common, we appreciate our readers.  

However from the tone of your thread, it seems that we are only looked upon as entertainment and not people who have other obligations.  

Personally speaking, when I started my FF, I was out of work.  I had time to update my FF regularly, however as time passed, I started a new job which is stressful and yet have to take care of my household.  

I unfortunately have numerous responsibilities and therefore I update my FF when I have to the time and as bad as I may feel for letting my readers down, my FF is not my top priority.

You really don't know us personally, you don't know what is going on in our lives, so for you to accuse us of taking advantage of our readers and only updating when we have 20 pages of comments is ridicules.  Many writers don't even ask their readers to comment.  If the readers do, it is on their own.  

We writers write for free, we do not get paid to write.  We are not bound by contract to update every week or every two weeks.  If what you are proposing was to ever be enforced, most writers would take their writings to other Fanfiction sites.  We write for fun and if we are dictated upon, it won't be fun and most of us would stop.  It would basically mean you won't have anything to read. 

There are so many FFs that while other FFs are not updated you still have something to read.  If you still have a problem with us not updating, it is a free world and you can stop reading our FFs.  Also writers like Muskanp update a few times a week.  There isn't a shortage of reading material.

Also writers need to feel inspiration to write and truth be told your accusatory thread definitely is not inspiration.

Polki, writer of FF: You are always on my mind.   

Edited by Poli.Geek - 15 January 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuushivangi783iMadzkomlikami7chimes-pixie-liv2laughSigmajnawaznaddiya26Junglebee.Manal.

Go to top