Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To All SS/FF/OS writers

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
hi guys!!Smile

well guys...

when u start writing fictions based on Maaneet...please try to follow up on it and update it at least once in 2 weeks.

is that too much to ask?Confused

well, u start writing it for the love of it right?
then when so many readers start getting hooked on it, u get all busy and update it like after 20 pages of comments...which is not fairCry

i only come to this forum sometimes to see if my fa fiction has updated or not.

MODS.. please make a rule about fiction updating.

If writers are too busy to update then....Confused
i know a lot of us agree on this cus i see the comments and the pleads for updates.

wht do y'all think?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950maansi007huny.thebestIlovemskluvabbybabyPLKG90maankigeet4eversanu3108hindu4lyffelicitysmoak.

Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I disagree with you. The thing is, us Fan Fiction authors have school/university/work to go to. We have homework/chores to do and we cannot be on the internet all the time. We have a life too you know. Making a rule to update your Fan Fiction at before two weeks is just putting pressure on the author. What if you were on holiday and you wanted to enjoy for a while and all was on your mind was "I need to update my Fan Fiction"? You won't be able to enjoy your holiday would you?

A rule on updating your Fan Fiction before two weeks is just ridiculous. Sorry if I am being a bit harsh, but I think I had to post this.

But  I agree on the part where author people are pleading and begging for updates, but someone did say "Patience is sweet in the end"

- Sameeha x

Edited by Sameeha786 - 15 January 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuluvabbybabyCythereaIlovemsk.Lina.esha143komlikaiMadzmaankigeet4everjnawaz.Manal.

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sameeha786

I disagree with you. The thing is, us Fan Fiction authors have school/university/work to go to. We have homework/chores to do and we cannot be on the internet all the time. We have a life too you know. Making a rule to update your Fan Fiction at before two weeks is just putting pressure on the author. What if you were on holiday and you wanted to enjoy for a while and all was on your mind was "I need to update my Fan Fiction"? You won't be able to enjoy your holiday would you?

A rule on updating your Fan Fiction before two weeks is just ridiculous. Sorry if I am being a bit harsh, but I think I had to post this.

But  I agree on the part where author people are pleading and begging for updates, but someone did say "Patience is sweet in the end"

- Sameeha x

I agree with you.
And sweetie,
Patience is a virtue. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuluvabbybabyiMadzmaankigeet4everkomlikajnawaz.Manal.

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
ss/ff/os writers try their best to update ........dont forget they have life too.....they have family/school/work etcEmbarrassed.........even with tht they take time off to write n give us beautiful updates.......n..... i thank them for thtClap..........TM(topic maker):  i dont agree with u......sorry my POV...... no offenseBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuuluvabbybaby.Lina.mi7chimesesha143maankigeet4everjnawazdewdropred.Manal.

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuushivangi783Ilovemskhindu4lyfmaankigeet4eversaumieedewdropredJunglebee

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

Okay so let me tell u LOL As a fanfic writer of three consecutive FANFICS what u are asking of me is truly . . . COMMENDABLE! LOLBig smile I abide by this rule as best as I can Wink In fact I love to write (though I have a life)

AND EXAM TIME SUCKS! LOL So updates dwindle in length EmbarrassedLOL

BUT honey what a topic! Makes me feel good that we gals who write are so important! And without u readers and ur wishes we would never polish our talent! LOL Muskaan di updates every day (both her fanfics at times) so she is awesome like that!

We all do our best but yes it's awesome readers and lovers of our stories like you that make me smile! So off to update I go! LOL

Love

Liz

Shockedu agree? how cud u?Angry

how cud u betray our friendship? Shocked
WAAAAAAAH!!!!!CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameeha786shivangi783Tishuuluvabbybaby

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nucleusofloveTishuu

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

Okay so let me tell u LOL As a fanfic writer of three consecutive FANFICS what u are asking of me is truly . . . COMMENDABLE! LOLBig smile I abide by this rule as best as I can Wink In fact I love to write (though I have a life)

AND EXAM TIME SUCKS! LOL So updates dwindle in length EmbarrassedLOL

BUT honey what a topic! Makes me feel good that we gals who write are so important! And without u readers and ur wishes we would never polish our talent! LOL Muskaan di updates every day (both her fanfics at times) so she is awesome like that!

We all do our best but yes it's awesome readers and lovers of our stories like you that make me smile! So off to update I go! LOL

Love

Liz

Shockedu agree? how cud u?Angry

how cud u betray our friendship? Shocked
WAAAAAAAH!!!!!CryCryCry

OYE LENA.

LOL

How because as a writer I love my readers. They make me who I am. Secondly writing is my stress buster and truly I understand her POV jus cuz from a reader's POV I understand what it must FEEL LIKE WHEN FANFIC WRITERS DO NOT UPDATE (cough cough
LENA)

Neeways .  . . . Friends? Who? Where? LOL I fall in her boundaries so YAY! LOL

Love u Lena ROFL

i luv my readers too, including you. CryCryCry r u sayign dat i dun like my readers. ahem. i think dis is jus a way to say ur veyr lonely nd ur sad cuz im not giving u enough attention. ROFL
i noe its hard to wait but dere is also da understanding part. Smile
and i update within two weeks evry time Angry so no cough cough. Approve only clap clap for Lena.
fall in whose boundaries? i dun understand. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuu

Go to top