Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Future predicitons with MSK promises (Page 9)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by aditi123_78

but...now with ur post....i hv a clear picture...although i feel geet is not aware of the implications of the last promise she took from maan....but if geet and her baby is in danger then maan will hv every reason to save geet....and thatz logical too...no doubt he loves the baby....but the fact remains that it is geet's baby and with no geet....maan's life will be miserable with the baby....he cant even settle down later on with another girl because he wud never want a stepmom for the baby....

Well said Aditi, without Geet Maan's life is miserable he can't even give the deserving love to baby...Even he loves the baby alot, but he would never forget the fact that cause of baby he lost the Geet, too stressful to think...

Muniza

maan's character doesnt deserve such a miserable life....i now feel he had all the reasons to hate girls brfore geet came in his life...

And he loves her like a crazy lover......Seriously this thought is giving me chills....I hope nothing bad ever will happen to our MaanEet....

Muniza
We all hope nothing to happen to our maaneet di.....Confused

but di i love the fact that they made this promise.....into the story so beautifully.....so this way we as viewers know that Maan has not broken any of his promises.......

Geet may feel that he did.......but we know that he didn't.....so feel this is for us to remember.....

cause imagine if we knew that Maan broke the promise....

this is what I love about MSK's character....whatever promise he makes he fullfills and has been doin so.......Smile

exactly shibu...geet may feel that he did...i always feel that geet is a bit selfish compared to maan who is of course epitome of generosity as far as geet is concerned....

for geet...it is always her life, her baby, her priority....

she said ILU only after she saw love for the baby in maan's eyes....

but all said and done....i really do not want such a situation to arise where maan will hv to make a choice between geet and the baby...leaving aside the promises...if i only consider how maan will feel....then shibu we all know that even maan wud never want the the baby to die....
the last time he chose geet over the baby....he cudnt find peace till he apologised to the baby....

so....i think even if he wud die from inside....but still he will choose the baby over geet....after all a man specially someone like maan always wants to stay honest in front of his conscience....

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
he said he will try to think abt his happiness and we all know maan ki khushi to sirf geet hai hence one and the same thing as pov of maan.
   liked ur postSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mysterygurl1427

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I hope that's the intention of the Cvs, TM.

But I think the cvs are not that smart.

If they are about to do what you suggest, then they truly deserve an award for the such subtle writing

Because, no indian Tv serials cvs are clever enough to let the audiences join the dots, so to speak.

I wish these cvs read your post..if they learn nothing else, they will at least be aware that they have a very intelligent audience and they simply can't take us for a ride.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

liked the way how u analysed the promises .... & predicted ....

but i don't want MC to happen ...

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Good job my partner Kullu shister......Tongue

now guys......this is what we got out from the episode.........see shisters...

yes screenplay writer is inconsistent.....edittin is......Cv's are.....but but but.....symbolism exists....just the way they are showing it has changed.......

Come on u have to admit that today's episode was 100 times better then yesterdays....

do not lose hope.....please...keep smiling everyoneBig smile
wow guys..Kuls n Shivu..just logged in and recieved this....yes yaar wow..kya dhoonda hai yaar...

and yes i m enjoying the episodes coz though there is shortage of logic these days...there is some hope..coz the new team has changed the way symbolism is shown

But seriously..they should link up via Flashbacks the symbols coz that will make it all the more beautiful..and clearer..

BUT now i sincerely wish GEET does not make MSK take any more promises from her...this one is the biggest and may pave the path for the future track..

So yes me all for it..and willing to see things with a new perspective always..Till GC N DD are our Maaneet..and they have done their best...almost everyday....and as my friend pointed out even if we have to deliever day after day for 6 days a week even we have a day off..coz we too get tired..so yes ..i love the show and m watching it everyday as usual...

BUT ME NOT LIKING MC..track..par that is just my view..if it makes the serial n the output great..then i m all for it...

thanks once again kulls for passing me this link...
N SHIVU....n KULS..KYA BAAT HAI

Edited by maaneetian - 16 January 2011 at 11:29am

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I hope that's the intention of the Cvs, TM.

But I think the cvs are not that smart.

If they are about to do what you suggest, then they truly deserve an award for the such subtle writing

Because, no indian Tv serials cvs are clever enough to let the audiences join the dots, so to speak.

I wish these cvs read your post..if they learn nothing else, they will at least be aware that they have a very intelligent audience and they simply can't take us for a ride.

You never know...may be Cvs has been leaving these clues to give us hint to us....thats the future hold for us....I do beleive in Geet show everything happens for a reason.....They have been doing this subtle wiritng from long......From pee loon time...where apinitng lefts importance of baby.....
I think they have something in mind....why they are reparting endless.......promises sequence......
Hopefully they will show something like this in future.....

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by kuls11

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

er promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

Wink

Good job my partner Kullu shister......Tongue

now guys......this is what we got out from the episode.........see shisters...

yes screenplay writer is inconsistent.....edittin is......Cv's are.....but but but.....symbolism exists....just the way they are showing it has changed.......

Come on u have to admit that today's episode was 100 times better then yesterdays....

do not lose hope.....please...keep smiling everyoneBig smile
wow guys..Kuls n Shivu..just logged in and recieved this....yes yaar wow..kya dhoonda hai yaar...

and yes i m enjoying the episodes coz though there is shortage of logic these days...there is some hope..coz the new team has changed the way symbolism is shown

But seriously..they should link up via Flashbacks the symbols coz that will make it all the more beautiful..and clearer..

BUT now i sincerely wish GEET does not make MSK take any more promises from her...this one is the biggest and may pave the path for the future track..

So yes me all for it..and willing to see things with a new perspective always..Till GC N DD are our Maaneet..and they have done their best...almost everyday....and as my friend pointed out even if we have to deliever day after day for 6 days a week even we have a day off..coz we too get tired..so yes ..i love the show and m watching it everyday as usual...

BUT ME NOT LIKING MC..track..par that is just my view..if it makes the serial n the output great..then i m all for it...

thanks once again kulls for passing me this link...
N SHIVU....n KULS..KYA BAAT HAI

Mughda......glad u read that......we wre so depressed yesterdauy....shivi suggested that to me.....I will enjoy too...u ntil DD and GC are there......But I seriously want little logic...back to show....That was we wree trying to look in series of event....from last weel......
Where were you from last 2 days...not on thread.....I agree....with 6 days shoot...things become more hectic for these...2...these 2....hold show entirely on their shoulder.....before Aa track....and sad AA track is not at all working....Its pulling TRP down.......

Hopefullywe will see our own GHP back with abck soon

mysterygurl1427

Go to top