Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Future predicitons with MSK promises (Page 7)

fahsaad IF-Dazzler
fahsaad
fahsaad

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
nice posst kullu
i hope we see them getting married soon
but really gud post n good job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahsaad

nice posst kullu
I doo too.......and then i hope they get  a strong storyline like this baby here.....right now this baby is a lot more stronger then the current story...

wow look at this baby lifting weights....go baby go baby
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

nice posst kullu
I doo too.......and then i hope they get  a strong storyline like this baby here.....right now this baby is a lot more stronger then the current story...

Maan ka baby kya?
Agree they should have to learn something from this baby.....
Shame on you CV's, go go baby go...

Muniza
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

nice posst kullu

Haan therefore  Cvs should move their gera to make storyline heavvy....than.......babay....who doent exsit  after 3-4 months

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmish

AWESOME POST I WISH SOMTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS IT WUD BE DIFFRNT

thanks for reading and liking it..........................

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

nice posst kullu

Haan therefore  Cvs should move their gera to make storyline heavvy....than.......babay....who doent exsit  after 3-4 months

ejjactlyLOL

we need a solid storyline......that is all we ALL ARE ASKING FORBig smile
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Shivi Tag line: A promise is a promise that MSK keeps

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

thanx a lot kuls and shibu for this post...i was totally frustrated by the rain of promises demanded by geet....from long back i hv always felt maan is always the giver in this relationship....his love, his devotion, his compromises with geet's past...everything is taken for granted by geet....

threatening to leave him at the drop of the hat....even ystrdy she wanted to postpone the wedding because of NT....i always feel geet though has always said in words "aap itne achhe kyun hai"...but her actions always seem to contradict her words...
y so many promises if she trusts him....

nywys...this last promise i felt was disgusting considering the fact that geet has already told maan that she knows she is everything to him....
how can maan stop worrying for geet who just eccaped a fatal attack and who is his life....

but...now with ur post....i hv a clear picture...although i feel geet is not aware of the implications of the last promise she took from maan....but if geet and her baby is in danger then maan will hv every reason to save geet....and thatz logical too...no doubt he loves the baby....but the fact remains that it is geet's baby and with no geet....maan's life will be miserable with the baby....he cant even settle down later on with another girl because he wud never want a stepmom for the baby....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

Storyline after MC.....

Obviously it will not be dreamy wedding in that case. Geet will go to trauma. Where she has lost the sole aim of her life, for which she had fought the whole world....her family..her name'rather verge of losing her life for baby....SO this will be biggest trauma of her life...for which Maan will be responsible because he chose to save her over baby...She will be angry ...sad....traumatized...

For Maan who just kept one promise and broke other because it was impossible for him to keep 2 promises simultaneously. ..He will loose geet faith , love with this decision. But It will not be easy for him to let go Geet out of his life. So we will get stubborn and passionate Maan who wants to get Geet out of her grief and win her back.

SO MORAL OF  THIS POST:  Maan Singh Khurana's character has been always been consistent
and will keep every promise that he has made...HE will keep another promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Shivi Tag line: A promise is a promise that MSK keeps

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

thanx a lot kuls and shibu for this post...i was totally frustrated by the rain of promises demanded by geet....from long back i hv always felt maan is always the giver in this relationship....his love, his devotion, his compromises with geet's past...everything is taken for granted by geet....

threatening to leave him at the drop of the hat....even ystrdy she wanted to postpone the wedding because of NT....i always feel geet though has always said in words "aap itne achhe kyun hai"...but her actions always seem to contradict her words...
y so many promises if she trusts him....

nywys...this last promise i felt was disgusting considering the fact that geet has already told maan that she knows she is everything to him....
how can maan stop worrying for geet who just eccaped a fatal attack and who is his life....

but...now with ur post....i hv a clear picture...although i feel geet is not aware of the implications of the last promise she took from maan....but if geet and her baby is in danger then maan will hv every reason to save geet....and thatz logical too...no doubt he loves the baby....but the fact remains that it is geet's baby and with no geet....maan's life will be miserable with the baby....he cant even settle down later on with another girl because he wud never want a stepmom for the baby....

You added more logical reason....for him to go for Geet over baby....whether Geet liked it ot not........HE cant save premature baby.....without her mother.................I do think...lot of times....in this relationship...Geet is always demandiing....Maan is always giving........so Last promise actually.....relieved him from ppromise -2....He is allowed to think his happiness...over hers....and for him his happiness...his life is only GEet......But practically......Geet can sruvive without baby........and than have kids lateron.....But without geet there is no Kid...or even if its saved...no future for kid....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaaadoremevirgo

Go to top