Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Future predicitons with MSK promises (Page 5)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by tanimaneet

This woman is taking advantage of our good hearted poor MSK.

What the heck every day she wants some promise or another from him. She herself is a confused selfish soul and she is milking poor MSK.
When has she ever promised and given him something? But she never fails to get promises out of poor MSK and poor guy has to do what not to fulfill it and if it is broken he has to bear the brunt.

thats  true...she take one promise everyday........kitne promise leti hai
yes it is tru that Geet makes him promise a lot....but today she did a good thing in a way.....she made another loophole for maan...this way he won't be breakin the last promise that was made last sat.....about choosin the baby over her....

so it is a good thing right???

This way just as before.....maan will never break a promise...till date he has never broken a promise and even now it will stay intactTongue

helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
i want miscarriage to happen....in order to story going... it would be boring without miscarriage..
i want happy marriage.. and then miscarriage.. geet trauma.. and then misunderstanding and then geet pregnant with maan child...woow. its sound interesting
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

wow dat makes a lot of sense. u might xually b rite.
it does, right......i mean geet herself made a loophole for maan to get out of the baby wala promise......so MC is the next track i think
i mean as much as i don't want it......is as much as i would rather have it....because i feel there are more storylines for the story with a MC....

and another way to bring back intense and passionate maan.....

i just wish that we would get a Noel back as our director.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloo

i want miscarriage to happen....in order to story going... it would be boring without miscarriage..
i want happy marriage.. and then miscarriage.. geet trauma.. and then misunderstanding and then geet pregnant with maan child...woow. its sound interesting
yes i believe the same.....MC will carry the story foward......and will take it to a more interesting point
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

Well I don't want mc to happen n maan have to suffer same pain.and geet iritates me big time sometime jab maan usse itna pyar karta hai usse isse bhi problem hai.she can't give him same love n care n she always wants to show herself independent so maans love make her feel low so she keeps giving him useless attitude to feel equal n makes stupid promise.maan ki khusi toh geet sai hai toh woh geet ki fikar nakare toh kiski kare kabhi toh maan ke pyar ko insaf karo geet.har dusman geet ko marna chata hai maan save karte karte paresan but geet is like relax maan uff dumbo.bas kuch bhi future track ho geet apna stupid dimag nachalaye aur maan ko support kare naki arjun ki tarrif karnemain lage
i don't think geet means it that way.....i feel that she just wants maan to loosen up and enjoy the wedding.....instead of constantly worrying about her...

i feel that after NT fakely threatened to hurt maan.....geet feels that he should take care of himself as well....she knows about much he cares for her......so she wants him to take care of himself too......nothing wrong in that...

and i actually loved today's promise.....i am likin this loopholeWink
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

But i thought it was brilliant of how they showed this.....

i know the screenplay has been extremely inconsistent....and so have the CV's....it happens.....there are bad phases.....and good....

but if u watch a show already with a distressed mind......u will never enjoy it.......

and so today i stopped thinkin sat and watched.....and yes it hurts that the wedding has soo many twists.....

but only think that in the end.....Maaneet will marry.....and just chill and watch right guys??

That was I was doing from friday....its because of our Dear philosopher Shivi....I took promises in different light......Maneet will get maaried in dreamy....way......but dreams will come to end and they will come to reality after......marriage and MC
yes everything will be dreamy....but soon after life will come crashing down..
i strongly feel that the main storyline of the show right now the wedding.....and then will start the main strong storyline again i hope soTongue

YEs,...Its dreamy wedding.,,,,probably next week with Maan on hoirse to pick his bride....dreamy wedding as promoted by CVs....and there come hard hitting reality with .....MC.....and that will next plot for....Geeet........after this wedding plot is over

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Whatever happen mc or not don't want maan to suffer more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
jo CVs nai kar sakey wo shivi and kuls ny kia LOL thanku pals ur guys are geniousWinkClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Go to top