Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Future predicitons with MSK promises (Page 10)

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

he said he will try to think abt his happiness and we all know maan ki khushi to sirf geet hai hence one and the same thing as pov of maan.
   liked ur postSmile

haan so he should save geet life in future....
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Prediction for future episode....clues left in today's episode....

Few Promises meant to be broken or Kept.......but indicate what future hold for us,,,,

SO I will definitely not say that......symbolisms have vanished.....but way to indicate them has definitely changed.

Geet Creatives and Nissar are leaving hints and clues from last week what future hold for us. Its definitely not Jail track but yes miscarriage is coming. Execution and screenplay is messy and definitely flawed but they are sketching strong storyline and plot for future....

Geet has become a storehouse of promises from last week......how many will survive this Brij blow ....we will see next week......

Chronological order of Promises Maan gave to geet

First Maan promise to geet after when Brij was in outhouse...I will break any promise if that is too save your life...So for geet life Maan will break any promise.....oath..... After Maan confession about Baby and Geet choice....She took promise...to chose baby life over hers..she accepted for Maan  "Geet is everything and his happiness is only her"  She too accepted that for Geet " Motherhood came first than love so for her child is first priority" . Given Maan goes by this promise to think her over his happiness he will choose baby over her life.
  1. But she took another promise from him today....So it sounded bit repetitive but this promise actually relieved him from promise 2. He will give importance to his happiness over hers which clearly indicated wherever baby and Mom will be in danger. He will go by his first promise break all promises for her life and go by third promise will chose his happiness over hers. So ultimately his choice will to finally to save Geet

er promise to Geet he will never ever leave geet alone will try to keep her happy forever

So a new journey of their love begins with huge trauma and how they will overcome it and reach to each other for their true love....

Kullu Shivi....combined efforts..

Wink

Good job my partner Kullu shister......Tongue

now guys......this is what we got out from the episode.........see shisters...

yes screenplay writer is inconsistent.....edittin is......Cv's are.....but but but.....symbolism exists....just the way they are showing it has changed.......

Come on u have to admit that today's episode was 100 times better then yesterdays....

do not lose hope.....please...keep smiling everyoneBig smile
wow guys..Kuls n Shivu..just logged in and recieved this....yes yaar wow..kya dhoonda hai yaar...

and yes i m enjoying the episodes coz though there is shortage of logic these days...there is some hope..coz the new team has changed the way symbolism is shown

But seriously..they should link up via Flashbacks the symbols coz that will make it all the more beautiful..and clearer..

BUT now i sincerely wish GEET does not make MSK take any more promises from her...this one is the biggest and may pave the path for the future track..

So yes me all for it..and willing to see things with a new perspective always..Till GC N DD are our Maaneet..and they have done their best...almost everyday....and as my friend pointed out even if we have to deliever day after day for 6 days a week even we have a day off..coz we too get tired..so yes ..i love the show and m watching it everyday as usual...

BUT ME NOT LIKING MC..track..par that is just my view..if it makes the serial n the output great..then i m all for it...

thanks once again kulls for passing me this link...
N SHIVU....n KULS..KYA BAAT HAI

Mughda......glad u read that......we wre so depressed yesterdauy....shivi suggested that to me.....I will enjoy too...u ntil DD and GC are there......But I seriously want little logic...back to show....That was we wree trying to look in series of event....from last weel......
Where were you from last 2 days...not on thread.....I agree....with 6 days shoot...things become more hectic for these...2...these 2....hold show entirely on their shoulder.....before Aa track....and sad AA track is not at all working....Its pulling TRP down.......

Hopefullywe will see our own GHP back with abck soon
sahi hai yaar kulls...me too want the show back on track...and yes me being positive coz this view of u n shivu tells us that we need to look at it a bit differently...n yes logic needs to be back asap...
the marriage track needs to culminate soon..coz many are getting impatient as well...also the MSK ka cell with Nt n next day with MSK...big blooper..this needs to stop....cctv mein NT nahi pakdi gayi is ok..coz that time MSK ke instructions could be Brij as acc to him she was not in india...par then again new precap showed the same..n itna kuch hogay geet ke saath n MSK ne camera mein nahi dekha...pahele logic was brillaintly used and this kind of things were not allowed to lapse...
hey kulls me just free now..coz of guests...i cannot view at regular time and as such view at only 2:00 am..that is so late that i cannot be anywhere near the thread...also day before yesterday i had come to the thread but got a bit scared....so i left...but will be back...soon...will be busy till 26th to be exact...but yet to miss an episode ...that is what i love abt GHSP...that even though i miss it..i still make it a point to view it everyday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Mags- why would we not give u the link to our post shister!!! After all u r our shister tooo!!!!!

Yes yes, MC is something we all do not want.....but if that is the only way to have the story move forward then so be it....also it will give the actors more to scope to work on.....

i feel that it is time that GC proves that he can be MSK......keepin fingers crossed.....as he does become quite inconsist with his acting at times....which i do not blame him for..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinelivesSilentsoul

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@Mags- why would we not give u the link to our post shister!!! After all u r our shister tooo!!!!!

Yes yes, MC is something we all do not want.....but if that is the only way to have the story move forward then so be it....also it will give the actors more to scope to work on.....

i feel that it is time that GC proves that he can be MSK......keepin fingers crossed.....as he does become quite inconsist with his acting at times....which i do not blame him for..
hey shivu...how is U..shister..thnx yaar...
yes jab se Geet took a promise from MSK to smile at the wedding n occasions...we r seeing GC more n MSK less..n really i do not believe i will say this...I M MISSING HIS OFFICE KA UNIFORM N HIS OH SO VERY VERY SEXY ATTITUDE BIG TIME....Embarrassed...GC needs a good script ke saath tighter screenplay....he is awesome as MSK and we all love him for thatEmbarrassed...shivu...need i say more abt this Embarrassed
hope the marriage gets over fast and we get back to GHSP....with its beauty in place....its logic, it's story, it's fun; everything....

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

sahi hai yaar kulls...me too want the show back on track...and yes me being positive coz this view of u n shivu tells us that we need to look at it a bit differently...n yes logic needs to be back asap...
the marriage track needs to culminate soon..coz many are getting impatient as well...also the MSK ka cell with Nt n next day with MSK...big blooper..this needs to stop....cctv mein NT nahi pakdi gayi is ok..coz that time MSK ke instructions could be Brij as acc to him she was not in india...par then again new precap showed the same..n itna kuch hogay geet ke saath n MSK ne camera mein nahi dekha...pahele logic was brillaintly used and this kind of things were not allowed to lapse...
hey kulls me just free now..coz of guests...i cannot view at regular time and as such view at only 2:00 am..that is so late that i cannot be anywhere near the thread...also day before yesterday i had come to the thread but got a bit scared....so i left...but will be back...soon...will be busy till 26th to be exact...but yet to miss an episode ...that is what i love abt GHSP...that even though i miss it..i still make it a point to view it everyday...

I agree Mudgha...this marriage is streched too much.....He filled her Maang in November..its anuray they are still going on for wedding....actually I think they were wiaiting for BB to be over....becase with BB they were not able to do good anyway....on TRP scele with Dolly insisde Bb house.....I think they are doing good....from last week except friday epsidoe...which was...not at all.....a work for Geet Cvs...but they did better job on saturday.............I am very very hopeful...they weill be back with bang...with this marriage...
Keeping fingers crossed...............

Ninelives

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I agree Mudgha...this marriage is streched too much.....He filled her Maang in November..its anuray they are still going on for wedding....actually I think they were wiaiting for BB to be over....becase with BB they were not able to do good anyway....on TRP scele with Dolly insisde Bb house.....I think they are doing good....from last week except friday epsidoe...which was...not at all.....a work for Geet Cvs...but they did better job on saturday.............I am very very hopeful...they weill be back with bang...with this marriage...
Keeping fingers crossed...............

me too kuls...keeping my fingers crossed..n m viewing the show......n yes everyday there is hope seen....
me actually waiting for marriage to be over..but sure we r getting the future track with the marriage....me very hopeful...n u will not believe...my aunts and mom are actually loving the suspense ke wedding hogi ya nahi...n the new promo with geet getting shot is like oh my god they got so scared...they did not understand the symbolism abt it being the presnt mindset of MSK...but the general viewer is watching with bated breath....pata nahi aur kidar kaise ho raha hai..yeh mere ghar ki baat hai...

ME POSITIVE ALWAYS...COZ GHSP IS CLOSE TO MY HEART......Smile

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

hey shivu...how is U..shister..thnx yaar...
yes jab se Geet took a promise from MSK to smile at the wedding n occasions...we r seeing GC more n MSK less..n really i do not believe i will say this...I M MISSING HIS OFFICE KA UNIFORM N HIS OH SO VERY VERY SEXY ATTITUDE BIG TIME....Embarrassed...GC needs a good script ke saath tighter screenplay....he is awesome as MSK and we all love him for thatEmbarrassed...shivu...need i say more abt this Embarrassed
hope the marriage gets over fast and we get back to GHSP....with its beauty in place....its logic, it's story, it's fun; everything....
That is what i was thinkin too....Mags we think alike.....u see when GC was not mixed with everyone on the sets.....he was able to pull off that serious angry hotalicious young man character very well because he stayed in character constantly...he was able to lose GC when he played MSK......but he had also admitted that it was very hard for him to stay in character..which was why he stayed as MSK as soon as he entered the sets....

but now he jokes with everyone....does sooo much masti.....and MSK is a character that has many shades to it.......Geet doesn't have that many shades to her character......90% of geet is so much like DD....so it is easy for her to get into character.....

U know when DD did SKJ....that didn't seem like geet to me.....it was more of DD that i saw.....

and i also understand the atmosphere is masti wala....cause it is a wedding....so everyone together will do loads of masti.....

but i still wished that GC didn't do much masti.....and just stayed in his shell at times...maybe he can deliver better if he does.....
he is a brilliant actor.....but he needs to stay consistent na.....i do not like it when people do not understand the difficulty to play MSK......and i do not like it when GC is always told this....it upsets me...

which is why i want GC to have fun....but when it comes time to play MSK.....he stays in full form....and stays consistent like the old daysBig smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 January 2011 at 12:47pm

Go to top