Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: untamedtigress

jo CVs nai kar sakey wo shivi and kuls ny kia LOL thanku pals ur guys are genious👏

You liked this track.....we were very scared as most og GF is against MC.....but still we posted it......because I think show has reached its saturation.....with this track they need solid twist and track......
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

Well I don't want mc to happen n maan have to suffer same pain.and geet iritates me big time sometime jab maan usse itna pyar karta hai usse isse bhi problem hai.she can't give him same love n care n she always wants to show herself independent so maans love make her feel low so she keeps giving him useless attitude to feel equal n makes stupid promise.maan ki khusi toh geet sai hai toh woh geet ki fikar nakare toh kiski kare kabhi toh maan ke pyar ko insaf karo geet.har dusman geet ko marna chata hai maan save karte karte paresan but geet is like relax maan uff dumbo.bas kuch bhi future track ho geet apna stupid dimag nachalaye aur maan ko support kare naki arjun ki tarrif karnemain lage

I dont think he will suffere....I think its more of Geet suffereing track...but think of performance...sad passionate love story....we can explore thru this track......I do feel so many wierd promsies are meant for something solid in future........
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

wow dat makes a lot of sense. u might xually b rite.

Thanks for replying....we wre just trying to explore....new tracks thru.....wierd twist we are getting nowdays....
LuvScooby thumbnail

When I first read ur post, I was thinking that II'm going to reply that I'm not in favor of MC.

After re-reading, it occured to me that despite of my not liking the MC, this is the only way for the story to move forward.

I'm vehemently against MC, but I cannot overlook your logical thinking 😊

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kuls11

You liked this track.....we were very scared as most og GF is against MC.....but still we posted it......because I think show has reached its saturation.....with this track they need solid twist and track......

it was more of a symbolism and then turned into a prediction as well....this post was mainly for the promise that was made....

and then some predictions were made
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

When I first read ur post, I was thinking that II'm going to reply that I'm not in favor of MC.

After re-reading, it occured to me that despite of my not liking the MC, this is the only way for the story to move forward.

Yes even i didn't want a MC....but considering the circumstances....i feel and so do many others there will be more scope if this happens....

i just wish to have good execution.......good direction....and perfect screenplay😳

if this is top notched even our actors will be top notch😛
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Its not my idea to promote MC>...but everyone is cribbing that Geet is losing its storyline....passionate Maan charcter.....solid screenplay....all monotonous love scene.......This can open new tracks which can be explored vehemently ........And love is trhough various route this....is their love journey through....extreme sorrow and pain ......Maan to reach Geet......
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME POST I WISH SOMTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS IT WUD BE DIFFRNT
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice posst kullu
i hope we see them getting married soon
but really gud post n good job
Originally posted by: fahsaad

nice posst kullu

i hope we see them getting married soon
but really gud post n good job

I doo too.......and then i hope they get  a strong storyline like this baby here.....right now this baby is a lot more stronger then the current story...

wow look at this baby lifting weights....go baby go baby