Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jes75

Good work guys ...and i can see something new coming up ...coz at one point i was wondering ke shaadi ke baad kya hoga ....so this could well be what the cvs have thought ....

Yup thank u Jes!!!!πŸ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuls11

Thank you for your appreciation πŸ˜›

Thank you for the brilliant explanationπŸ‘πŸ˜³...

Muniza
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: untamedtigress

tat was a brilliant analysis,some really good points have been put up by u πŸ‘

Thanks for reply....Hope you agree with it....

tat was a brilliant analysis,some really good points have been put up by u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup.........great points.....😳
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jes75

Good work guys ...and i can see something new coming up ...coz at one point i was wondering ke shaadi ke baad kya hoga ....so this could well be what the cvs have thought ....

Thanks Jess....you agree to it.....I seriously think miscarriage is coming...this is SHivi prediciton its definitely coming....
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

wow....

u did a great explanation......πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for comment.....hope you agree with our ....overdose explanation....
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@kuls
ofcourse i agree wid 101% buddy chalo we got something good out ov todaz episode afterall ,it did giv us some relief tat atleast there are more tracks coming up good job dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@kuls

ofcourse i agree wid 101% buddy chalo we got something good out ov todaz episode afterall ,it did giv us some relief tat atleast there are more tracks coming up good job dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly totally agree with you....I knew it that track would be interesting from yesterday, but the thing they pointed out specailly about todays promise was superb.....Good going girls...

Muniza
But i thought it was brilliant of how they showed this.....

i know the screenplay has been extremely inconsistent....and so have the CV's....it happens.....there are bad phases.....and good....

but if u watch a show already with a distressed mind......u will never enjoy it.......

and so today i stopped thinkin sat and watched.....and yes it hurts that the wedding has soo many twists.....

but only think that in the end.....Maaneet will marry.....and just chill and watch right guys??
Silentsoul thumbnail

@kuls

ofcourse i agree wid 101% buddy chalo we got something good out ov todaz episode afterall ,it did giv us some relief tat atleast there are more tracks coming up good job dearπŸ‘πŸΌ

actuaaly its not entirely my idea....more of SHivi idea......I do feel strongly...they are giving enough hints for MC.....and the way they has been stressing on life after baby.....
I can foresee its not happening......
But you never what Cvs has in mind.....they are way too unpredictable.....