Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Bad boy's tempestuous "Good" Girl (AR OS) (Page 17)

-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
This was awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sani_Rani

amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
oh man that was awesome

Sani_Rani

wardahere IF-Rockerz
wardahere
wardahere

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
To my Dear Sani Rani (:

HAAAAAAAAAAILLAA :D:D

Apun ko tou ek daaaam nasha hi chaaar gaayah raay, Kiya phaaro FF likhaaa. Lemme be your armaan for ummm 30 second and kiss that brain and hand of yours <33
I was reading it and reading it and i ended up reading it TWICELOL I am sure i am going to read it alot more than just two times. LOOOOOLLOLLOL It was sooooooooooo cute. It soo reminded me of ME! LOLLOL Pardes mein bhi fulll on desi dhamaka. Yeaaaah but i still don't like LIME GREEEN. AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL. While reading your ff I was laughing soo much. Like my dad came in the rooom he goes "what movie are you watching" I was like "its censor dad you won't like it" he goes "okaaay" and was leaving and then he came back and was like "WHAAAAAT"LOLLOL I was like " daaadyy abhi nahi i am reading the best story ever. Don't bother me" LOLLOL and I continued. I was laughhhhhhing soo much when armaan was like " I got carried away" and Riddhima was like "ohh and you carried me in your room with you" LOLLOLLOL OH MY GOD! did i loved it or did i heeellla hella loved it. maaat poccch yaaar maza agayah. And the waay she was like my scarf ain't dirty AHHHAHAHAH! i loved that. GOD! you made my entire life with your FanFic. And the waaay Riddhima was like Mum ko shaaak hoagayh tou LOLLOL Our desi moms i tell you LOOOOL ahahhaahah. Your FF was sooo DIFFERENT from all the other ones i have read. Like typically what would have happened is like when riddhima would have appeared with that red dress Armaan would like oh so loose himself and like totally start falling for herLOLLOL and then she get drunk adn armaan take her hommme and SOO TYPICALLOLLOL But i loved how yours was straight down to BEEED LOLLOL Like chaaal dhaano bistar perr. GOOD! i loved this FF more than anything. it was so unsual. I am so in love with your writting style. I have wrotee soo many FF saaar ADHI perhii hain, time kis kaay paas hain. But i should write an OS LOLLOL This fan fic was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyonnnnnnnnnnnnd amazing. You did such an amazing job that i am totally ready to kiss your haaand. I looved how they kissed on New years. I mean DAMN yaaa! What caan be better. Phaakaay tou ghaar mein bi deekhloo per KISS! haaaaaaaaaaye, wooh bii thames kinaraaay. HAYYEE HAAAYE LOLLOL Maza agaayh! I am going to read your other OS that you wrote and comment on that one too. I really loved how your FF had everything. You made me fall in love with love. I mean i was just so into the FF. Awain idhar udar kiya horaha hai kuch nii pata. While reading, from begining till the end i was smiling jaise samnaay your FF nahi mere RISHTAY Wallay aye waay hain. And typical indian shows ki tarha mujhay smile kartay rehna haiLOLLOLLOL.
Your ff was just out of this woooooorld. I mean the waay Riddhima was in the car with armaan and was like "ast night you know, after ahem ahemLOLLOL" I swear i was literally LMFAO LMFAO LOLLOLLOL AHAHAHHA! i had a baad daay at college. but your FF totally made it up for it <33333. I mean no joke seriously. I was like phitthay mou life blah blaah. After reading your ff i was huming the sone "kyuuuun, hawaaa aje yun gaa rahi hain"LOLLOL even i got shocked at my sudden attitude chnage. Sub mataay SANI ka kamal hainLOLLOL. Listen up, If you have any more OS hidden in your corner or something!!!!! TELL MEEE! i would love to read all of your work and compliment it. Because sweeeeeeetheart you totally deserve theeeem :D:D:DBig smileBig smile I loved every bit of your FF. The best part was how down to earth it was. I mean how typical of a gurl to faall for a guy adn then him showing the real side and all. LOVED ITTT! totally. I loved how you explained the details. I loved how i mean it was just soo AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!LOLLOL As you can see i am entirely out of words. But i hope my excitement can explain to you how much i LAAAAAAAAVED your FanFic. TongueTongue Seriously, I read it twice adn i was going to read it again per mere MUM naay bollaliyah then time hi nahi millaaa LOLLOLLOL. You are Fantastic. You've got a talent gurly don't let it go to waste! use it *wink*wink* meaaans write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE LOLLOLLOL and ENTERTAIN USSBig smileBig smileBig smile It was ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut of this world. I think one of the reason i LOVEEEEEEEEED it soo much may be because riddhima was soo LIKE MEEEE!! No kiddding! LOLLOL but the story the plot everything was just so super PERFECT (:Big smile
Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
You deserve it all.
Loads of love,
WardaEmbarrassed

Edited by wardahere - 27 January 2011 at 1:18am

Sani_Rani

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wardahere

To my Dear Sani Rani (:

HAAAAAAAAAAILLAA :D:D

Apun ko tou ek daaaam nasha hi chaaar gaayah raay, Kiya phaaro FF likhaaa. Lemme be your armaan for ummm 30 second and kiss that brain and hand of yours <33
warda man i have like no freaking words to describe how happppyyy i am after ur comments. like jeeezzzz am on the mooon. koi muje neeche utaroLOL if u were in front of me, i would have given u pappis and jhappis by now tooWinkLOL love u man.
I was reading it and reading it and i ended up reading it TWICELOL I am sure i am going to read it alot more than just two times. LOOOOOLLOLLOL It was sooooooooooo cute. It soo reminded me of ME! LOLLOL Pardes mein bhi fulll on desi dhamaka. Yeaaaah but i still don't like LIME GREEEN.
aww u read it twice. lol soooo sweet. hehe pata hai yeh story meri college mein bhi bohot famous hui hai. jeez it's like so flipping embarrasing when they are reading the ahem ahem scene and i am like god  why do i have to be in front of themLOL sacchi mein man. mein bhi england ka bollywood pataka hu. eeee i loveeeeee lime green, so don't say anything about my babyLOLLOL

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL. While reading your ff I was laughing soo much. Like my dad came in the rooom he goes "what movie are you watching" I was like "its censor dad you won't like it" he goes "okaaay" and was leaving and then he came back and was like "WHAAAAAT"LOLLOL I was like " daaadyy abhi nahi i am reading the best story ever. Don't bother me" LOLLOL and I continued.
OMGGG u actually said that. eekks my mum would actually check the story up, then leaveLOL awww thanks for calling the story bestEmbarrassed

I was laughhhhhhing soo much when armaan was like " I got carried away" and Riddhima was like "ohh and you carried me in your room with you" LOLLOLLOL OH MY GOD! did i loved it or did i heeellla hella loved it. maaat poccch yaaar maza agayah. And the waay she was like my scarf ain't dirty AHHHAHAHAH! i loved that. GOD! you made my entire life with your FanFic. And the waaay Riddhima was like Mum ko shaaak hoagayh tou LOLLOL Our desi moms i tell you LOOOOL ahahhaahah. 
haha u know all those dialogues just naturally comes LOLLZZZ that doesn't mean i have experience with these kinda dialoguesLOL OMG that scarf aint dirty dialogue was like bloody true. i was well pissed off when that guy held my wrist AND called my scarf dirtyAngry but then appologised but being me- drama queen. i kept twisting my wrist in front of him and said ooh and aahLOL yes man u don't even know how much i have to be careful of my mum. her guards are like always on and always looking suspiciously at me when i even look at a fit guyLOL

Your FF was sooo DIFFERENT from all the other ones i have read. Like typically what would have happened is like when riddhima would have appeared with that red dress Armaan would like oh so loose himself and like totally start falling for herLOLLOL and then she get drunk adn armaan take her hommme and SOO TYPICALLOLLOL But i loved how yours was straight down to BEEED LOLLOL Like chaaal dhaano bistar perr. GOOD! i loved this FF more than anything. it was so unsual. I am so in love with your writting style. I have wrotee soo many FF saaar ADHI perhii hain, time kis kaay paas hain.
u know i hate typical stuff and writing this OS from my POV apne aap hi different ho gayaTongue HAHAHHAA chal dhanno bister per HAHHA that cracked me upROFL i know man itna busy schedules hai ki time nikaal na mushkil ho jata hai. but mannnn i so love that tonight;s gonna be a good night ff. why did u leave it incomplete?Ouch 

But i should write an OS LOLLOL This fan fic was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyonnnnnnnnnnnnd amazing. You did such an amazing job that i am totally ready to kiss your haaand. I looved how they kissed on New years. I mean DAMN yaaa! What caan be better. Phaakaay tou ghaar mein bi deekhloo per KISS! haaaaaaaaaaye, wooh bii thames kinaraaay. HAYYEE HAAAYE LOLLOL Maza agaayh! I am going to read your other OS that you wrote and comment on that one too. I really loved how your FF had everything. You made me fall in love with love. I mean i was just so into the FF. Awain idhar udar kiya horaha hai kuch nii pata. While reading, from begining till the end i was smiling jaise samnaay your FF nahi mere RISHTAY Wallay aye waay hain. And typical indian shows ki tarha mujhay smile kartay rehna haiLOLLOLLOL.
ya man will be eagerly waiting for ur OSBig smile OMGGGGG stop praising so much. i am floating in the sky now.lol i knowwwww man new years ko thames par kiss karna is like my dreammmm. hayeeee. eekks ur so like me. even i say hayeeeeLOLLOL yeah yeah i'll be waiting for ur comments, hope u'll like itEmbarrassed OMG thats like sucha big compliment that i made u fall in love with love. like WOW.Star u mean to say that u got proper into the OS. that wat a writer always wantsEmbarrassed OMG warda jee ab to shadi karlo. u have even imagined about ur rishtasLOL

Your ff was just out of this woooooorld. I mean the waay Riddhima was in the car with armaan and was like "ast night you know, after ahem ahemLOLLOL" I swear i was literally LMFAO LMFAO LOLLOLLOL AHAHAHHA! i had a baad daay at college. but your FF totally made it up for it <33333. I mean no joke seriously. I was like phitthay mou life blah blaah. After reading your ff i was huming the sone "kyuuuun, hawaaa aje yun gaa rahi hain"LOLLOL even i got shocked at my sudden attitude chnage. Sub mataay SANI ka kamal hainLOLLOL
hahaha well riddhima aka me is a very bold person, so u see LOLLOL OMG what itna sad sad kyu??? u know when i am like really upset, i come home from college walking but i don't feel cold like usual. i feel free from all my burden as the cold icy wind furiously plays with my hair, caresses my scalp. gosh am getting carried awayLOL chalo atleast my os managed to pull off ur moodBig smile jeez matay ho mere dushman. abhi to mein jawan huWinkLOL

Listen up, If you have any more OS hidden in your corner or something!!!!! TELL MEEE! i would love to read all of your work and compliment it. Because sweeeeeeetheart you totally deserve theeeem :D:D:DBig smileBig smile I loved every bit of your FF. The best part was how down to earth it was. I mean how typical of a gurl to faall for a guy adn then him showing the real side and all. LOVED ITTT! totally. I loved how you explained the details. I loved how i mean it was just soo AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!LOLLOL As you can see i am entirely out of words. But i hope my excitement can explain to you how much i LAAAAAAAAVED your FanFic. TongueTongue
noo man i just wrote 3 OS nd 4 running ffs for which i take the piss to updateLOL aww ur so sweet man. yeah i know right, and even after the guy showing the real side, the girl couldn't get over him. so typicalLOL i know u sound tooo excited and thats making me like sooooo happy. eekkssLOL i laavveed u manEmbarrassed

Seriously, I read it twice adn i was going to read it again per mere MUM naay bollaliyah then time hi nahi millaaa LOLLOLLOL. You are Fantastic. You've got a talent gurly don't let it go to waste! use it *wink*wink* meaaans write MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE & MORE LOLLOLLOL and ENTERTAIN USSBig smileBig smileBig smile It was ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut of this world. I think one of the reason i LOVEEEEEEEEED it soo much may be because riddhima was soo LIKE MEEEE!! No kiddding! LOLLOL but the story the plot everything was just so super PERFECT (:Big smile
OMG ur gonna read it again. lol ur getting obsessedLOL thanks man and u know writing and reading is like my passion which is unfortunately not supported by my family. they are against it.Ouch so yeh sab chup chup ke karna parta hai. u know i bribed my sister on the condition that i will tell her my "decent" storys, not these naughty onesLOL. yeah bbz sure i'll write more and entertain will keep entertaing u lotBig smile it's my sweet pleasureWinkLOL so that means ur sooooo like me cuz the riddhima was ME in this OS. like totally meLOL. love you sooooooooooo much for ur such a loving heart warming comment. u made my day man.Big smile :DDD
love
sani

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
You deserve it all.
Loads of love,
WardaEmbarrassed

MissDior Senior Member
MissDior
MissDior

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Awsome OS, I loved itBig smile. I loved Ridz character, she was so funnyLOLLOLand her thoughtsROFL
First I was mad at AR, but at the end I loved himTongueLOL
Hope to see another OS from you, or a fic.Wink

Edited by -simi - 30 January 2011 at 8:03am

Sani_Rani

alishaL786 Senior Member
alishaL786
alishaL786

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS!! LOL
thanks for the pm!! Smile
~Alisha~

Edited by alishaL786 - 03 February 2011 at 4:24pm

Sani_Rani

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Liked it very much . Quite entertaining and funny .
Luv u

Sani_Rani

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Liked it very much . Quite entertaining and funny .
PLEASE ADD ME IN YOUR PM LIST for further .
Luv u

Sani_Rani

Go to top