Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Bad boy's tempestuous "Good" Girl (AR OS)

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Bad boy's tempestuous"Good"Girl [AR OS]

-when a tornado meets a volcano..

Bad boy's tempestuous "Good" Girl

-when a tornado meets a volcano..

Oh my gawd he's like so fit! Proper drop dead gorgeous man I said in my mind as I saw a guy in a gold jewellery shop working from a distance.   I was walking on the road with my mum next to me. D'uh why do think I didn't whistle at that asian beauty. Yaar kya pataka hai, iske saamne to diwali fireworks bhi na dikhe. I was still looking at the hot mess when suddenly he looked up but didn't see me, rather he was looking at my mum. Huh? And to my utter shock, my mum gave him a friendly nod and smiled at him. Hayeee does mum this pataka? I looked at mum, then him, then again at mum and finally when I looked at him our eyes met or rather he locked my eyes with his. We both had this blank dazzled look on our faces. My legs kept moving but my eyes were glued on to him. I reached a spot where I had to turn my head back to get a glimpse of him but knowing that mum was walking next to me, I had to be precautious, so I turned my head back to get a final look of this asian pataka, when I saw him bending over his table to get a better look at me. OH MY GOD! He's like checking me out. AAAHHHHH

"Riddhima why are you looking back", shit mummy ne pakar liya.

"uh mum who was that guy in that gold shop. How do you know him?" I asked pretending to be casual about it but inside I was damn impatient to fish as much info as I could about the hot pataka.

"oh him, he is my employer's youngest son. Didn't I tell you that my boss's husband invests in gold and has a gold business? That was their gold shop" hayee rich bhi hai! What a deadly combo, looks to kill and bank balance to die for! I want to know more mummy!!!

"oh right, so what was he doing in the shop. Doesn't he go to college or something?" uff I hate playing this casual looking care free attitude. But I can't even act desperate. Ab mummy ki jagah friend hoti to uss larke se flirt kar chuki hoti ab tak. But shit in front of mum, I can't even wink at him.

"he goes to London university. He comes here in leicester on weekends and sometimes comes to store to help his dad or kill time." I had this bad feeling that mum saw the sudden curiosity in my eyes so she was looking at me suspiciously. God mum itna shak. Your daughter is still a single virgin! No BFs'..yet!

"okay" I ended the conversation pretending to get bored of this topic now. Arey yaar mum ka shak barana hai kya? Mum's eyes soften and we walked away. What a pataka he was. Pata nahi kab milungi? OH MY GAWDDD WAS I EVEN LOOKING HOT TODAY? Shit thora make up karlena chahiye tha. UGHHH!

3 weeks later

I was running, running in my old lime green colour pyjamas eew I know but man I got this burning love for lime green colour, running with my hair loosely tied in a messy pony, running bare feet, running as tears were fiercely streaming down my red swollen eyes. I looked a mess, but who gives a damn how you look when you are running to call your mum after you got out of a fight. Yes you heard it correct, I was involved in a fight and not with some people of my age, but some Buddha pervert men who were like proper eyeing me in a wrong way from the past one week and today when I came out of my house to throw some rubbish in the main outer bin, that's when I saw that man again. To begin with he was in his 30's and today AGAIN he was looking at me lust fully from top to bottom. I mean this was the limit, so barged up to him and barked,

"WHAT? WHY ARE YOU PERVING AT ME FOR?", I swear I was shaking from inside. I mean he was standing there with his other Buddha friends and they all were angrily looking at me.

"VAT? Uhmm me my wish" that kamina couldn't even speak English and what did he say his bloody wish? Iski maa ki!!!

"SHUT UP YOU bas***d. NEXT TIME YOU PERV AT ME AND I AM CALLING POLICE" I said pointing my index finger towards him. All his friends ganged up on me. Don't they have any shame? Ganging up on a 17 year old?  But I think they didn't know who were they dealing with, so even I charged up and started pushing them. One of the perverts came and held my wrist, I tried to take my wrist off him but couldn't so bit him on his arm and in return I got a slap from him. Yes I got beaten up but not that much cuz then some people saw the commotion and came. They started calling the police and as soon as they heard the police's name, the pervert's gang ran away.

Shit I thought. I didn't wanted to get into police business and knowing that I started the fight first, I am likely to get into trouble, so I ran and don't know when while running I started to cry. I know what a baby, but don't get me wrong. Even though I act all hard and strong but from inside I am very soft. You know England mein rehna hai to hard to banna hi parega. That's what my mum says.

So yeah I started to run to my mum's shop where I am gonna fall at her feet and ask for forgiveness for starting a fight again. *rolling eyes* I know yeh sab natak to roz ka hai.

I barged into my mum's boutique where she worked with that hot pataka's parents *winks*. Let me remind you whoever forgot that when I barged into my mum's boutique neither I was looking like an apsara nor some enchantress. Rather I looked ugly, like ugh my eyes were red and kinda swollen, I was wearing my LIME green pyjamas (even though I love them, people find this colour absurd, so yeah) and my hair were messily tied in a loose pony. Trust me I have layers so the top layer of my hair was flowing out of my pony like a fountain. And GOSH I DIDN'T EVEN STRAIGHTNED MY BLOODY HAIR AND NO MAKE UP AGAIN!!! You must be thinking why am I talking about all this again. Well cuz as soon as I stepped in my mum's boutique the first person I saw was that hot guy I saw in the gold shop the other day. Remember the guy who was like soooooo handsome and whom my mum smiled at. Yaad aaya?

I was red with embarrassment when I saw him staring at me worriedly.

"jeez why did I need to wear a lime green pyjamas today?" I muttered under my breath.

"are you okay Riddhima?" he asked coming up to me, I guess I did looked kinda scary in this attire. WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME?

"uh who are you and how do you know my name?" I bet he asked my mum saying aunty who was that sexy chick with you the other day? Hayee me and sexy chick *sigh*

"oh sorry, no you don't really know me unless yeah aunty had mentioned me. By the way am armaan. And I know your name cuz ur mum always talks about you." He said genuinely. No flirting, no sexy talks. Huh what a good boy he is. Did I tell you I hate good people? They just piss me off with their mahan karma *rolling eyes*

"hi armaan nice to meet you. Is my mum here? I need to meet her. Uhm it's kinda urgent" I said blushing profusely. Gosh he looks even sexier up close. Dil to karta hai ek kiss lelu. What lips man. Yum

"yeah I can see that by looking at you. Let me call aunty." And just before turning around, he pressed his lips as if suppressing a laugh and said,

"nice PJs by the way" and he bursted out laughing. ARGH KAMINA.

I shot him a glare and was about to go and call mum myself when he came in front of me and apologised.

"sorry sorry. Seriously I mean like I have never seen anyone dressed in this kind of pyjamas before." he looked sincere to meine bhi socha chalo maaf kiya. After all anyone would have laughed seeing me like this.

Then mum came out and gave me glare as if she guessed what would have happened and then yaada yaada yaada, the rest was history. And yeah mummy ke pairo mein girne ki naubat nahi aayi.

That was the first time I saw him without any kind of glass barriers in between us and swear down he looked even more handsome and hot up close. Don't get me wrong but when I officially first time saw him he was standing behind the glass wall, so there was barrier in between us but when I saw him today we had no barriers in between us. BUT CRAP I LOOKED LIKE A TRAMP TODAY! Ugh mujse ache to homeless people lagte honge. Mera to chance gaya. kaha vo and kaha mein!

After that day I just needed excuses to go to mum's boutique or the gold's shop on the weekends you know why right? *Winks*. Arey yaar mera hot maal armaan jo aata hai university se. trust me my crush for him grew bigger and bigger day by day, month by month and like that a whole year passed. And the only progress I made in this one year was to make good acquaintances with him. Don't blame me for being this slow. Yaar mummy ke boss ka beta hai, god mein char jao kya. I needed to take it slow and at a right speed. Mummy ko bhi to shak nahi hona chahiye tha. One more thing, in this one year mr good boy, became MY mummy's superstar. Always she is like armaan is like this, armaan is like that. He is such a sweet boy. You should learn from him. He is always calm natured and bless always smiling. Trust me because of my mum's endless praises about armaan, I fell for him even more. I fell for him as in I started crushing for him more, NOT THAT I FELL IN LOVE. Jeez no ways.  In a way I was like kinda lusting behind me unknowingly. But yaar I bet he doesn't take me in that way. I agree my mum is there and stuff but man kuch to sign deta but nahi, he always acted like a perfect boy. Oooh forgot to tell, after that incident, whenever I went to meet mum at her boutique on weekends, I made sure I looked presentable but man i think my nose is well big. Ab shakal to make up mein chupa lu, par is mount Everest nose ko kaha rakhu. No wonder armaan doesn't give me too much bhav. Sab iss nose ki galti hai. Yaar my parents don't have big nose, THEN WHY ME GOD. WHICH ODD GENE YOU SHOVED IN ME? Ughh

AFTER 1 YEAR

"bye mummy, bye pappa. Muahz. Dekho muje bohot yaad mat karna okay. You know I hate it when I get hiccups." Arey yaar mum hamesha kehti hai ki whenever someone misses you, you get hiccups, so yeah. Oh by the way guess where I am going? Mere dil ke armaan ke pass. Nahi re shadi nahi ki uske saath. Am just 18 yet. I am going London university, like loooonndoooon, different city, different people and different life. YESSSS the same university armaan goes to. Eeekkk am like sooo excited. To begin with am gonna be away from home, so full freedom. And secondly meine sunah hai London mein hot maals bohot hote hai. Armaan included *winks*

LONDON

I stepped out of the bus and carried my bag on my shoulder. A sense of loneliness engulfed me. Never had this feeling before. I was always surrounded by my people before and now am like totally alone. My mouth went sour as I remembered my parents. Suddenly the feeling of freedom felt like loneliness. I miss home already I thought sadly.

I shared my apartment with other 3 girls. Mum made sure that in my student apartment, there were no boys. So typical! They were quite friendly and one of them was so like me. Bollywood freak and soooo Indian. Gosh! Her name is muskaan but yeah she looked quite different from me, she had that curly hair which sometimes scare me at night when they form all kinds of creepy reflections on the wall. So yeah,but still other than she's a fun person.

Next day I step into university all charged up and happy hopping around the university's large ground. And suddenly my heart skipped a beat when armaan came up to me with his gang of girls and guys. One of the girls was proper clinging onto armaan. I felt like pulling her hair and peeling her out of my armaan's body.

"hi fresher. So first day eh? You look too happy to be a fresher. Aren't you scared? Wooohoooo" armaan said kind of cruelly. I stared at him thinking why is armaan acting like a jerk? I mean whenever I used to talk to him in Leicester, he was soooo sweet to me and now he's acting so unlike him. So unlike what I thought he was.

"hi armaan. What are you on about?" I asked unsurely.

"come on bbz. Don't pretend that you don't know what we're gonna do to you" he smirked while chewing his gum. Why is he acting so weird? Ragging? Suddenly the girl, who was clinging onto him, turned his face to her side and kissed him full mouth. My eyes widened in shock. And I swear I felt my little heart breaking. Why? It shouldn't break. It's not like I love armaan. He was just a crush and after seeing this side of him, I am so over with him. He's such a two faced animal. In front of my mum, he acts like world's greatest son and in real he's such a dog.

"I need to go darling. I'll catch ya later", the girl who kissed him said while biting his ear. I wanted to puke. Bleh

"bye babes", he said winking at her and I noticed that now the girl was chewing his gum. Eeww gross, they swapped chewing gums while snogging. Can I just run away from here god. I wanna go back to Leicester, to my parents where everything was perfect and I never appreciated it.

Even I was about to go from there as I just couldn't bear this shit for any longer. I mean my lovely image of armaan which I made in this one whole year came crashing down like a house of cards. Suddenly I felt a tug at my wrist as armaan jumped and held my wrist tight.

"where do you think you're going baby?" he asked smirking again. Did I tell you how much I hated his smirk that time. Dil to kar raha tha ek punch maaru kamine ke muh par.

"leave my hand. Don't you dare talk to me again, never mind touching me", I said heatedly as I tried to jerk off my wrist from his hold, but all hard work went in vain.

"aww did you get shocked seeing this side of mines? Bbz this is the real me. The true armaan mallik. PLAYBOY OF THE WESTERN WORLD" at that time I felt tears pricking down my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. I can't cry in front of armaan. No ways. I gulped down the sour feeling in my throat and composed myself.

"What do you want Mr. bad boy wanna be" I asked in the same tone he was talking. Two can play this game together right?

"oooh playboy wanna be? Babe I am a playboy. Do you want me to prove?" what is he like gonna do pole dance in the middle of uni or what?

"go on prove, but just leave my hand. You see you're kinda killing it." DAMN MY WRIST WAS BLOODY HURTING!!! KUTTE KAMINE CHOR MERA HAATH

In a swift movement he left my wrist and before I could stroke it better, armaan pulled me from my waist and I felt his masculine lips capturing mines. I swear for two seconds I gave in as yum he tasted so good, but suddenly my pride came back in and I pulled myself back unwillingly. He frowned first then he started to grin seeing my pale face which was turning to go red in anger and embarrassment. Don't know which one was more but one thing was I positive about, armaan needs this little souvenir from me. I stepped back a bit and slapped him right on his cheek making a sharp sound. It looked like the whole university just stopped to see who dared to hit a senior and then they gasped as they realised that a freshman actually dared to slap a senior. Suddenly a few mates of armaan charged up on and started swearing, my heart was thumping like never before.

"YOU BITCH. TRYINNA HIT MA MATE EH? COME SLAP ME AND I'LL SHOW YA" a hefty looking man came upto me and started shouting. I seriously didn't knew what to do. I mean I swear I was to cry. Too much to take in!

"SHUT UP YOU FAT ASS. YEAH COME I'LL SLAP YOU AS WELL" did I tell you no matter how scared I am I always managed to raise my voice. The hefty guy was about to come up to me when, suddenly armaan came. He pushed the hefty looking guy back and stood in front of me as if guarding me. Why? He is a jerk right!

"easy tiger. Look this personal so let me deal with it. f**k off now. You're scaring the poor girl", armaan said to everyone. Wait is he going to deal with me? Like IS HE GOING TO SLAP ME BACK. HAAWWW HAATH TO LAGA KAMINE!

"DO YOU WANNA GET BEATEN UP OR WHAT? DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY WERE? You would have badly got beaten up. NOW GO!" okay he is angry but I SHOULD BE THE ONE ANGRY NOT HIM.

"SHUT UP. HOW DARE YOU KISS ME? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? KEEP YOU DIRTY FACE AWAY FROM ME GOT IT" I stormed while clicking my fingers on his face. His expression told me that NO one has ever talked to him like that before. Hah! So am the first lucky one. Huh Mr good boy. In his dreams!

"to begin with I am your senior, secondly i just saved from all those ghettos and finally'." He paused and looked at me with a smirk. Finally what?

"finally I am your mum's employer's son" KAMINA! Shit mummy ki job nahi jaani chahiye meri wajah se. we are already in financial crises. I glared at him hard as I could, I was shaking with anger. Swear down if it wasn't for mum's job then I would have shown this playboy his right place.

I flicked my hair back on his face and stormed off. As soon as I was a bit away from armaan's eye sight, I ran into one of the toilets and locked myself in the cubicles. I pushed the seat down so I could sit on it. For a minute I just started into space and thought about all the things just happened, then slightly touched my lips thinking about the kiss. If he would've given me the kiss back in Leicester, I would've been on 7th sky but now after knowing his true colours, I hate to get touched by him. IS HE REALLY THE SAME GUY? THEY ARE LIKE BI-POLAR!

For the next few days I JUST IGNORED HIM. Even when I used to go to Leicester, I never ever went and visited my mum on her work as armaan would be there on weekends.  But still I always used to catch armaan giving me those looks in university. You know that passionate gaze, deep meaningful eyes; well first I used to find them so strange like why a popular guy is behind me but now I just stare back to challenge. You know just to take the piss. I hope our little staring war doesn't look wrong.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Just like that a few months also passed. I know I know no progress but man after knowing armaan's real personality I bottled up all my feelings for him. But still some of his gestures used to stir up all the feelings I have suppressed in some corner of my heart. Like the other day when I was standing in the canteen and kinda blocking the way for people to pass, I felt someone's hands on my shoulders and lightly tugged me to the side, so that person could pass. Guess who that person was? ARMAAN! Yes and his sudden touch sent current down my whole body. Couldn't that kamina say excuse me and then move? But no usse to muje touch karna hi tha. Ugh all the feelings just sprung up. Anyways did I tell you that now I don't talk to him? Jo thori bohot dosti Leicester mein ki thi vo sab bhi bhaar mein gayi. He is so ughhh.

"EEKKKSSS MUSKAAN JAANEMAN TOADAY IS NEW YEAR'S EVE AND OMG WE'RE GOING RIVER THAMES." I screamed in utter excitement. Arey excite kyo na ho? Afterall it was my childhood dream to go to thames river on new year's eve and celebrate and get drunk and AAH just enjoy. Okay let me tell you for people who has taken me for a serial drunkard, I DON'T DRINK. Yaar aaj tak pub mein bhi nahi gayi okay, but I want to get drunk, just once in my life. And you lot must be thinking jeez Thames river hi to hai, whats the big deal? Let me tell you my parents don't even let me go to a party next door on New Year's Eve, never mind letting me go to a different city to celebrate New Year on Thames River. Sometimes I feel Dora is so lucky, her parents let her go everywhere. I am talking about that cartoon guys jeez!

"yes yes bbz I know and look at my new dress. Don't I like just look hot", muskaan said swirling her dress. Gosh modesty to isne sikhi hi nahi hai.

"and me. Man I have never wore a strapless dress before and eekk red colour looks hot on me." I said dreamily while checking myself out in the mirror.

"thank god tune lime green colour nahi pehna, warna mein tere saath nahi jaati. Swear down" muskaan said frowing. WHAT?? Like bas yahi thi dosti and yahi tha pyaar.

"lime colour ke liye tune muje dhoka diya. Kamini. Jahanum mein jaa", I said frowing back. Trust me muskaan has got issues with lime colour. Uski problem kya hai?

"okay okay sorry. We are getting late so now we'll resume the fight after coming back." She said while dragging me out of the house.

The crowd was huge, like OMG so many people came to Thames just to bid adieu to this year. And crap yeh yaha kya har raha hai. Armaan is also here. Jeez sara mood kharab kar diya. I thought while moving away from him. I was standing in a lone corner and was just staring at the deep dark river which stood ever so still. The view was breath taking, just like armaan was looking today. No matter what a jerk he was, I just couldn't get over him.

http://www.thamesriverboats.net/userimages/SH101680_FRAMED(1).JPG

I felt someone's warm hand on my shoulder and felt the currents again. Without even turning I knew who it was. Only his touch could give me those currents.

"why did you come here armaan? Leave me alone", I said slightly shoving his hand off my shoulder.

"oh how did you know it was me?" I bit my tongue. Shit now what will I say? Armaan janeman tumhara touch meri body ko electrical conductor mein badal deta hai. HUH YEAH RIGHT!

"your perfume. Only you wear this perfume, so kinda guessed" well this is not a total lie, true armaan wears this perfume and GOD IT'S SO YUM. But I couldn't tell him all that.

"someone's very observant towards me eh?" armaan said cheekily while nudging me by his shoulder. I almost smiled. Almost.

"yes I am very observant but not just towards you but towards everyone, so quit thinking so high about yourself. You're nothing for me okay. N-O-T-H-I-N-G" I said arrogantly. Huh itni acting to mein secondary school ke drama lessons mein hi sikh li thi.

"if I am nothing to you then why are you making such an effort to justify your point?" he asked huskily while coming really close to me. I had two options, either back off or stay there and face his close proximity. Cowards back off and I am not one, so I stood their rooted to the ground and looked at him challengingly. He brought his face even more close to mines as if challenging my limits. I just couldn't take it so involuntarily I pushed his forehead back with my fingers. I was holding my scarf in my hand so that scarf brushed passed his face as well.

"Move away", I murmured and armaan moved my hand.

"Keep your dirty scarf off my face", my face fell. All the sexual tension which was building up all this time just vanished because of his one statement. WAIT DID HE CALL ME SCARF DIRTY?

"Here take more" I said while rubbing my scarf on his face and he suddenly held my wrist tight.

"uh let me go you" I tried to pull away from his grip but intead he just pulled me closer. He just smirked and I couldn't control

"kutte kamine" SHIT WHY DID I SWEAR IN HINDI. UGHH MY GUSSA!

"freshi little bitch" hawww

"fat bas***d" even though he is not fat. Why can't we talk to each other like civilised people without getting physical. Jeez!

He left my wrist and marched off and I kept twisting my wrist. DID I TELL YOU THAT ALIEN HAS GOT A VERY STRONG GRIP!!!

Why does he always do that AND MY SCARF WASN'T DIRTY! UGH! I stormed off to the bar section and gulped down shot one by one. I guess I was too angry to think about the consequences. Suddenly from nowhere that jerk armaan came and sat next to me and ordered some shots.

"wanna compete? Or girls don't drink eh?" he challenged me. I knew he was provoking me but I was too angry to come up with something clever, so I accepted the challenge.

"dude bring it on and I donno what kind of girl company you hang out. No wonder you have so stereotypical thoughts." I spat back. My head was already spinning with the previous shots I had.

"Words! Will I ever to see any action?" before he could pass any more lousy comments, I started gulping down the shots along with armaan. OH GOD HOPE I TOMORROW'S SUN IN ONE PIECE.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

"bas I can't drink more", I gave up and staggered up as I try to walk.

"haha told you girllsss are scarryyy cattsss" he slured on his words as well. We both were on a high and couldn't even walk straight. We both manage to stagger to the river bank as we heard the countdown for the New Year

"10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR" the whole London screamed. I was just looking goofily around to the fireworks when suddenly armaan pulled me into a sensual hard to resist heavenly kiss. I am describing it like this because I gave in despite all the hatred I have towards this guy. I tasted his mouth as if there is no tomorrow and he also pulled me deeper in to the hungry kiss. My hands were ruffling his hair and his hands were stroking my back. We both lost our senses.

I don't know when armaan picked me up and took me to his river Thames facing apartment and I ended up getting thrown on his bed. He started unbuttoning his shirt and soon threw it somewhere. I was so filled with lust seeing armaan half naked perfect body that I got of the bed and kissed him full mouth. First time I took the initiative and started playing with the zipper of his jeans. Before I could understand what I doing, I felt armaan taking my clothes out. There was burning passion in his eyes. I have never seen him looking at me like that? But it was all lust. How can I give armaan everything I have just on the basis of lust? But my mind was clogged up with passion that time that I didn't think about all this. I just went with the flow. Soon we both were free from our clothes and dropped on the bed. He came on top of me and looked at me for minute. I was too drunk to even blush at his stare, so I pulled his face closer. Just before he entered me, I heard his husky murmur in my ear,

"I wanted you ever since the first time I saw you walking with your mum. Mmmm" he nuzzled in my neck and entered me. I cried in pain but the pleasure was dominant  enough to take over the pain. We spent a night of passion in the arms of each other.

DAWN/ MORNING

I heard some ringing noise which caused my sleep to break. My headed was pounding for some reason I couldn't remember. I stretched my arm to turn off the alarm in my mobile and was about to get up and stretch when felt a tug at me waist. My eyes widened in shock as I saw armaan's naked body lying next to me and his hand was securely tugged around my waist.

SHIT! I thought as all the blurry last night's event came in my mind.

"ARMAAAAANNNNNNN YOU bas***d!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice which caused the sleeping beauty to stir. Thank god!

"hmmm let me sleep for 5 more minutes please" IS THIS KUTTA DEAF?

"ARMAAAANNNNN WAKE UP BEFORE I KILL YOU" I screamed in his ears which caused him to jerk out from his sleep. As soon as he saw me "clothe less" lying next to him, his mouth opened and looked at accusingly as if it was my entire fault.

"what are you doing in my bed? and why aren't you wearing your clothes. DID YOU RAPE ME LAST NIGHT?" the nerve of him!!! After sleeping with me he's asking me WHETHER I RAPED HIM?

"SHUT UPPPPP. YOU SLEPT WITH ME. HOW SHAMELESS, JUST BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME.  SHARAM NAHI AATI KUTTE KAMINE" yeah and went off swearing at him in hindi, knowing the fact that armaan can't speak hindi. Heehaw

"okay relax and let me think. We both were proper drunk when the countdown began, then I kissed you." I cut him off

"YOU KISSED ME. HAAWW YOU YOU SEDUCED ME INTO YOUR BLOODY BED" he was plucking his ears with his fingers now.

"look I was drunk so got carried away.." I cut him off again

"YOU CARRIED ME AWAY AS WELL INTO YOUR BLOODY BEDROOM"

"SHUT UP.  I DON'T REGRET WHAT EVER HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. I LIKED YOU AND I SLEPT WITH YOU BIG DEAL!" he shouted and I slapped him right across his face while holding the duvet up to my chest. Tears were pricking down my eyes. So I was just a conquest for armaan. I HATE HIM TEN TIMES MORE THAN I HATED HIM LAST NIGHT. Even more than when he called my scarf dirty!

"you are sick. Never show me your face again" I got dressed and walked out of his apartment brushing off the tears. I WILL NEVER EVER GET DRUNK AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!

I reached home and took a shower trying to scrub off armaan's touch from every inch of my body. I came out wearing a bath robe when the phone rang. I gulped down the tears and tried to sound as normal as possible.

"hello" I said calmly

"Riddhima beta mein hu. Kaisi hai? Happy new year" my mum wished me. I feel so ashamed now. How will I face her? I lost her trust.  I tried hard not to cry.

"happy new year mum. Mein thik hu. Bas tum sab ki bohot yaad aa rahi hai" I said finally breaking down. My sobs were so hard that I couldn't even breathe properly.

"Riddhima beta, kya hua? Kyu ro rahi hai. Kuch baat hai kya?" oh how does she always know what's in my mind.

"nahi mum kuch baat nahi hai, bas itne months ho gaye aur tum sab se nahi milli. Isi liye rona aa gaya. sorry"

"arey sorry kyo bol rahi hai. Aaj Saturday haina to aaj Leicester aaja. Muje bhi teri bohot yaad aayi hai." The offer was too tempting. Especially after yesterday's events I can't face armaan. What will he think of me now?

"okay mum. I'll come today. I'll reach there by the afternoon. See you." I kept the phone down and closed my eyes trying to get over whatever happened. I don't know for how long I sat near the phone and just stared into space.

A sudden knock on her door broke my trance.

"who could it be now? So early" without realising that I am still in towel, I opened the door only to see armaan's dazzled face looking at me from top to bottom. As soon as comprehension dawned upon me, I was about to shut the door on his face when he blocked it by his hand. He jerked open my door and came in.

"no one's at home and the only one who is at home don't want to see you face so you can get lost" I said in one breath.

"Whoa. That was fast. Did you practice it or what?" is this time to joke? Like seriously

"WHAT? Why did you come? If it's about last night.." he cut me off

"It's not about last night and forget about it. it's my birthday today so I am going home as they have arranged a little party for me. Your mum just called me saying you are also going home so to bring you home with me. Get ready we need to leave quick" He said confidently

"I am not going with you so can go back. There is the door!" I said pointing towards the door. Like no ways am going with him after last night's deed.

"I promised aunty to bring you safely back so if needed I will change your clothes myself and then pick you up and take you with me." He said while advancing towards me. WHAT IS HE SERIOUS?

"You can't do that" I said standing there firm on my spot even though I had a strong urge to run away from there, but that would just look stupid.

"Try me", he whispered huskily in my ears while pulling me closer by my waist. He brought his face closer to mines.

"okayi'llchange" I said in one breath and he stopped.

"good girl. I am waiting outside. Don't take too long otherwise.." he left the sentence hanging causing my brain to come up with all kinds of ideas.

"yeah yeah whatever" I said while walking back in my room.

"BY THE WAY YOU LOOK SUPER SEXY IN TOWEL." He screamed from outside. Ugghh. I hate myself for loving him. Wait love? Maybe it was a slip of tongue. Yeah.

We both were sitting in his car and he was driving peacefully. Huh? How can he live in peace where my life has thrown the word peace out of its dictionary!

"are you still mad?" he suddenly spoke. I partially heard him as I was in my thoughts.

"uh I still didn't forget about last night" he started to grin. Like what the hell?

"but it was fun wasn't it?" HUH

"WHAT? You found all that fun?" I was horrified

"I mean yeah it was wrong but just thinking about it doesn't' it gives you these butterflies in your stomach?" he's right. It does. BUT STILL!!!

"no it doesn't you were horrible last night. You sucked" I blatantly lied just to martyr armaan's inflated ego.

"liar. Your eyes say you loved it. why lying. Chill am not gonna tell your mommy" he started grinning. Haye mummy to maar dalegi.

"you better keep continuing your good boy pretence in front of mum and kindly keep your mouth shut" I said leaning across him while poking my finger in his chest. He caught my finger and lightly kissed it. I quickly pulled back looking at him disgustingly. He just grinned.

"why do you hate me so much darling?" because you make me love you like crazy and I hate it!

"I don't hate you, I don't have any feelings for you. Neither hate, nor love" I bit my tongue for speaking a lot more than required.

"you answered my question more than I asked you. Interesting." I just kept my mouth shut in case something came out which he shouldn't know.

After one hour I got so bored that this time I started the conversation.

"you know uhm last night when we were uh having you know what, you said you wanted me since the first time you saw me walking with my mum. Is that true?" I remember everything muahahaha. Who says that when you're drunk you can't remember a thing? That's a lie trust me. Armaan's face suddenly turned red at my bold question. Uh did he take me for some sati savitri shy girl? Don't think so!

"oh so you remember everything.  I was drunk innit so I was just chatting bull shit. Ignore it" he said trying to look calm and kept looking at the road ahead. Why do I have bad feeling that he was lying.

"don't lie. A drunk person always says the truth. Tell me why did you say that?" I said cheekily while rolling the tongue in my mouth.

"are you fishing for praises darling?" why does he call me that. So annoying

"no am fishing for the truth." Hah! Clever reply

"okay fine, I confess I like found you really hot when I first time saw you. But the second time I saw you were wearing lime green pyjamas. HAHAHAHAHA" and that kamina started to laugh. I don't even know whether to say thank you for his first comment or say to hell with you for his last comment?

"it's not funny. Was I looking that horrible?" there was this sudden urge to ask that question.

"no bbz not at all. You were looking cute and battered up. HAHAHAHA" he started laugh. Ugh cute and battered up. W*F?

"retard. I don't need your precious comments" I said rolling my eyes. He pulled up his car on a petrol station and parked it on the side.

"look at me", he said softly while turning my face to his. I saw sincerity in his eyes. The same kind of sincerity I used to see in his eyes when I was in Leicester and he was really sweet. I bet it's the air of Leicester which turns him into a sweet cuddly creature.

"why did you act so differently in Leicester. Why did you made a wrong impression about you in my mind?" I needed to ask that. My feelings for him was so strong, bloody hell he crushed them all.

"I am sorry but I wasn't acting when I used to talk to you. You were really sweet."

"Then why did you turn into a jerk as soon as I came London? Where did all the sweetness go? To hell?" I don't know why but my voice automatically rose.

"I was just really pissed off at you because you were messing around with my brain. I just used to think about you all the time and you even started to come in my dream. Like this was limit." Is he serious. Oh my god that's so sweet. Awww

"so what was my fault in all this and that kiss you gave me on the first day. What about that?"

"I know it wasn't your fault but at that time I just didn't know what do to and how to get rid of that fuzzy feeling I used to get whenever you used to come to visit your mum. I was just too sick and tired of that feeling and when I held you so close that day, I just wanted to kiss you. I was fishing for excuses and you gave me one." He said slightly blushing. OH MY GOD, aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai.

"I hated you back then" i lied. Agreed I disliked him but I could never hate him. Am still not over him man.

"don't lie you had a crush on me", he said chuckling. HAAWWW HOW DOES HE KNOW?

"a book on armaan and his misconceptions" I laughed. Hey am not gonna accept it that quick.

"I can prove it." my heart to beat faster thinking how exactly will he prove.

"go on prove if you can", he pulled my face towards him by holding the back of my hair. I could feel his warm breath on my face and his breathing was as high as mine was. He gently kissed me on the side of my lips, and then traced the kisses on my jaw line. I felt so weak with his touch that I held him tight by his collar. Why isn't he kissing me on my lips? Ugh he's teasing me. I couldn't take the torture anymore, so I myself held his face and kissed him on his lips. Yum those lips. Sometimes I feel like a vampire when I kiss him. No jokes! I felt him smiling through the kiss.

After breaking the passionate lip lock, we rested our forehead on eachother.

"okay'.fine'..i did had a crush on you. So what?" I asked breathing heavily. He sat back properly and looked straight in to my eyes.

"I love you..!" he stated as if it's a fact. WHAT HE SAID HE LOVES ME. AAAHHHH

"WHAT? If this is a joke then I am not laughing!"

"darling I fell for you a couple of months ago but I always used to think that the feelings aint mutual. So kept annoying you but in real I just wanted to know what's in your heart." Aww sameee armaan. That's exactly my reason for not telling you.

"so why are you confessing now?" I like playing hard to get. It's more sexy!

"oh now don't pretend. I saw it in your eyes" he said while tracing his finger on my face.

"okay fine I like you too" I breathed out the words. I am one stubborn git ain't i?

"just like? Not love" he pressed his lips to avoid smiling.

"pyaar bhi hai. Pehli nazar se hai" I confessed in Hindi. I knew armaan couldn't speak hindi.

"and you couldn't say all this filmy dialogues in English. Sweetheart I just can't speak Hindi but I very well understand it" he said grinning and I went red in embarrassment.

"uh actually uhmm that uh idon'tknowwhattosay" I said in one breath. I was gobsmacked

"just say whatever is in your heart", he said while cupping my face

"I love you" I finally said it and it felt like a burden is lifted off my shoulder which I was carrying from the past 1 and half years. He brushed his nose with mines.

"I love you too. " he said smiling and then looked at my neck. I just noticed he was staring at my scarf.

"hey but my scarf aint dirty okay" I said defensively and he fell back on his seat laughing.

THE END

Hi guys. Kem cho? Maja ma. Badhu saruLOL  I just felt like speaking gujarati. LOL so how was the OS? Hope you lot liked it. btw most of thr events in this OS from the beginning to the lower half ARE ALL TRUELOL yeah except the kiss and the ahem ahem bit. Jeez guys am single virginLOL hayee ain't my college life like total filmy. Now the best part is that in this OS Riddhima had those scenes with just armaan but in my real life, I had those scenes with like 4 guysROFL so yeah abhi tak mera mr sani ka dewana nahi milaLOL

Leave ur precious comments AND LONG ONES NO JOKESLOL press the like button if you liked it

Love

sani

Edited by Sani_Rani - 16 January 2011 at 9:35am

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4nehakosambia~armaanridzi~sahitya87freesikhasweetdikshajaspreet12Sanausmanrash.guptadim.bhatiadivya417Roeameeprachi.kajenammy_amnaxoonikarankritika27Black_beautyPhatty787bubblysifudaydreamer21parthvilifesucks123gudiyanrani143trendyfriendsAnokheeDancinFirefliesbueatyvruls..Zahra..tanya.dsouzakarankideewanixcutie13parit.mansiAmritaReddyswarobi1uhimakashmayurfanalishaL786annie03nIhArIkArasikdhara101Nihson.Ritu.JCutiee_Ashhsusipiyushisweety7395-AK-Stupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena....SaM-DeSiRe..tacker_karanJenny_smsARCaskettFanAA1407qt4everksgforever10AzmiiSwaatiiJyo.KG_dbhusaindishbhanm-g19desikalakaarPrincesSnowhitejannat4everksg_farhanyongshincuteshilpaakshaddiyaa1pksweetanu2314ambrynInfinite_FlamePriya46RUBA-SIDDIQUIKBfanNo1GuDiYa...punamluvshilpaNikki_Ckneeduh2000sweetchick786krazy4kashkshanikaashristi sardamaggie131984illa8princessrashidamohit_aggarwalksg_ritikaprincess14Amoon.88scorpio95Olicity_23saniashzadiSidarth_lover1addicted2ksgcrazy_4_karanamritafanIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmpinkssblessed4z.e.p.h.y.rFimmyprachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.vidu87Munchkin.ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20charmingkillerfri42911TANVI_SEXYarhilover55shonadesire-wild-desirEmaani.95Nazzz16shalini_arshaAanya.helen_of_troyalaipayutheypixie_nARKJ_4EVER-Prithi--Im-Possible-AMMY12kweetrockstarAR_LOVERtehzeebkhan-Nina-sonia_92lil_desi_goddeszhasan2greenleaf007debby_11nihatridazzling_armaanmeow23janu1610amruta04shine_brightanjie22.lali.shininggal2008nyxxStinsonIsHerejiyaa_mEuphoria.teenorchidEthereal-PathNorz.:.MONA.:.swetha10-ArohaAngel--ialwayswill-Rummy.noseasyncRKDramebaazanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.divkashfullMedha.crazyskyHR-DMG4lifehetu29-Euphoria-CuteStrawberryTenTinyBreathsabditory.sweetdesire_Oishi_mysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.Mrs.Hulk-LoVe.KaSh-blessing-beautysjain

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
oh yeah tell me which scene you loved the most.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown.

kshanikaa Goldie
kshanikaa
kshanikaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
A funny nd entertaining one!! Big smile

Sani_Rani

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
res

before i read the OS and give my comments i want to say something "update this FF as soon as possible"LOL

Edited by hunder - 15 January 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illa8Sani_Rani

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
awesome OS
loved it
very funny
loved riddhima swearing in hindi
her and her lime PJ's
Armaan angry at her because she keeps coming to her mind
loved them
they are so cute
once again loved it
fab job
thanks 4 da pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illa8Sani_Rani

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sani_Rani

krazy4kash Goldie
krazy4kash
krazy4kash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
this os was awesome..............after such a long time i felt really nice after reading an os...................it awesome..............the thoughts.........were hilarious n true............har ladki ke dimag main ye baatein aati hai.........its just tht shr doesnt show....hehehe...................luved it

luv
kj

Sani_Rani

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Twinzy,

It was an awesome OS – as always! Do I need to say more?

Truly, your piece of work always ends up brightening my day.

I love reading your OS towards the end of the day coz it always helps me cheer up.

Thanks for this lovely one too. Please do keep writing such more.

Luv,

Twinzy.

Edited by shininggal2008 - 16 January 2011 at 1:39pm

Sani_Rani

Go to top