Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I actually watched this film recently...like just the this past week. I liked it. I could def see someone playing the guy, but the girl...no one comes to mind.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyfied

My fav. movieeee...I hope they never remake it in Hindi. They'll just go overboard with emotions..subtlety ki importance/samajh hi nahi hain. Better left untouched ðŸ˜ƒ

exactly!!!!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
no one...please BW don't touch this....I can't imagine anyone playing the roles! I think the casting was just too perfect!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That movie was good

For some reason i can see Sonam Kapoor playing the girl, she is someone who can pull off a simple look but still be beautiful as for a guy no one comes to mind, maybe Ruslaan Mumtaz - he can do the dorky look that he kinda has in MP3 and Teree Sang
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I LOVE joseph levitt!!! <3 I wonder who would play him perfectly in bollywood? but then again I think this one shouldn't be touched.
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
noooooooooooooooooooo.........leave it alone i don't want a remake
bollywood will ruin it 
i cannot see anyone playing joseph's role (i loved him in that movie)
but sonam could pull of zoey's role
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

That movie was good

For some reason i can see Sonam Kapoor playing the girl, she is someone who can pull off a simple look but still be beautiful as for a guy no one comes to mind, maybe Ruslaan Mumtaz - he can do the dorky look that he kinda has in MP3 and Teree Sang

hi....this is kinda random but i love your profile pic......i was just watching TDK the other day(for the 50th time)😆........and it reminded me of heath (RIP).......he was absolutely brilliant in that movie