Posted: 13 years ago
this is my fav film of 2009. it was every guy story. well mostly. but if it was remade, who would've fit the roles of Zoey and Joseph. 
and someone who could perfectly dance to :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgVNgYXFi_Q

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I haven't seen the movie, but i just watched the promo. Maybe Ranbir and Sonam??
Originally posted by ladygaga

I haven't seen the movie, but i just watched the promo. Maybe Ranbir and Sonam??
you should def see it! it's an amazing film. incredibly touching. i freaking love this movie. Sonam would be good, someone who is awkward to talk to. ๐Ÿ˜†
My fav. movieeee...I hope they never remake it in Hindi. They'll just go overboard with emotions..subtlety ki importance/samajh hi nahi hain. Better left untouched ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved the movie, but I dont get why Bollywood is so desperate to make every remakes from hollywood movies. Wake up Bollywood, create own stories.
Originally posted by qwertyfied

My fav. movieeee...I hope they never remake it in Hindi. They'll just go overboard with emotions..subtlety ki importance/samajh hi nahi hain. Better left untouched ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I actually want to see a bollywood remake b/c it would be full of dance and songs. hahaha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
They would ruin the movie if it was remade in hindi๐Ÿ˜†
They'd probably add in an item number like "Sheila ki Jawani" in place of that scene you posted instead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i love this movie..i rly dont think they would be able to pull it off in a hindi movie.  i rly hope never remake it n i dont think anyone can pull of the casual subtle aspects of the movie

it jus wudnt be funny or sweet
:( haha this topic won't stop from them remaking it.   well let's hope they do and they might do justice to it. 
I absolutely love this movie! I really don't want to see it remade in Hindi.