India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Yeh Ishq Hai is Dispointing me!

RanbirJia Senior Member
RanbirJia
RanbirJia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
SmileEmbarrassedSmileHI  guys!!Smile! !first of all let me all tell you i am not here to insult the actors or hurt your feeelings, i used to love this!! when it started i loved this show!!! But something that dispionted me is first Manjari was paired up with akshay and i liked that jodi!Clap Then ajay came and I LOVED AJAY AND MAJARI!!!!! i just love them!!!LOLEmbarrassed  BUT NOW RANVIR IS HERE!!! (again not trying to hurt Ranvir's fans!!!) I think he is a good actor but who is Manjari gonna get with??? now there are chances of yasdeep quiting the shoW!!!!!1CryShocked UGH!!! i dont know whats happening!!!!! what do u gys think??? do u agree??ConfusedSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21-Mema-spamalot

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
You are too right!! It has disappointed me too!! I totally loved the show uptil now.. I did not have a issue with Ranbir-Manjari a a couple because I knew that she's not gonna land up with him as he's her first love an according to the sources she wasnt meant to end up with her first love!! So I knew it was a war between Ajay-Manjari and Akshay-Manjari..

But then CV's started Akshay-Pooja track and I completely fell in love with them!! Many people here might not agree with me but I still think Akshay-Pooja looks better together than Akshay-Manjari.. So anyways yh then I as sure its gonna be Ajay-Manjari together!!

And I was very happy with Akshay-Pooja and Ajay-Manjari!! But then the CV's broke off Akshay-Pooja (whch I think was fine for the time being), but now after listening to Ajay not coming back scenario I dont think the CV's would pair Akshay-Pooja back again and so Akshay-Manjari would be paired up then..

Im soo disappointed!! I dont think I'll be able to watch it without Ajay.. Uptil now I thought he was not needed in the current track thats why not here bt its too much now!! I havent been watching this show since like a week now.. Though exams are an excuse but still.. *Sigh*!! Im disappointed tooo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion-Mema-

RanbirJia Senior Member
RanbirJia
RanbirJia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
WooHoohaha21.....i also liked Akhsay-pooja & Majari-Ajay but then the cvs brought in ranvir and show got so confseing!!!! i still hope she ends up with ajaY!!! please cvs please!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21-Mema-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21-Mema-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@ starfans123 Yes man!! You are right!! I had this hope that she will land up with Ajay, but now seems no hope!! Unhappy

@Vidya85 Yeah dude!! ur right too!! At first I also didnt mind if she lands with either of the A's but then they started Akshay-Pooja which made me love them and then I wanted Ajay-Manjari to be together!! As for Ranbir I have no offence against him, he's ok for me as of now.. And Yes Ajay's character cant just die off!! CV's bring Ajay back!!

Whitestallion-Mema-

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yeah i was also fine with Ranbir Manjari(however uninteresting they seemed)cuz i knew in the end it wud b either AjayManjari or AkshayManjari but now wat r they doing throwing Ajay out like that..No matter wat ppl may say about him he's still making the show exciting to watch if he's gone who will do all those crazy things that make us laugh and angry at the same timeOuch...I just cant digest this idea of Ajay leaving the show and i cant imagine watching this show without Ajay...not at all!!!Unhappy

WooHooHaha21-Mema-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Every jodi has some charm which attracts many fans but i dont feel any attraction towards Ranbir-Manjari. Ranbir is really a good actor but the chemistry between him and Manjari is not good.

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

CoolFairySaba Senior Member
CoolFairySaba
CoolFairySaba

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I luv ajay-manjari.........they should bring yashdeep back.......it's not happening without him.........I hate boring couples..........ajay-manjari plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:(:(:(

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index