Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Journey of GHSP - A Nine Month Old Baby! (Page 2)

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Vrushali, hehe btw now I know thats your name.
And I agree with you. Before I used to watch it for the story, now I watch it for Maaneet, to bad, but Im obsessed with them, cant resist themLOL

But it would be great if they come back with a bang, in terms of story and screenplay. I still want to know, what the original creative teams vision was, maybe it would be better if they wrote a book instead then the TRPs wouldnt effect it, JK.

You should post this on FB tooWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

what a detailed analysis! Hope Geet team gets to read this! i startd watching the serial from the office track! i did watch it for fun for i found it hilarious to see such eyelocks and falls in a tv serial! but slowly magic of Maaneet took over and i searched for the early episodes and watched the rest. Now ia m a regular watcher of this serial.

Even i could see the story line shifting so illogically and all the beautiful moments becoming silly and stupid. i don't know whether the new team is responsible or who else. But it is really sad to see a serial with such a great dream becoming a nightmare. Hope they buck up and make amends.

Yasmeen786-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Quite a detailed analysis of GHSP Vru, its something quite phenomenal...and something good to read after ages!

Really that's true the serial started off on a good note, felt like we could really deal with the subject in a bold manner but turns out to be none of the Indian serials are ready to experiment reality and just stick to the lovey-dovey things where romance is the end of the story....everything starts n ends on that nothing more than that...what I don't get now is earlier Geet was such a determined girl with so much potential but since the last confession by Maan shez recoiled into her shell or rather she ain't behaving like an 18yr old...I don't believe an 18yr old will act this way..I'm 19 and if I were in her place I don't think I would have acted like her...though at some instances I can agree I can act that way but not always for ex: Seducing Maan in that little red dress..it was hyped more than necessary. I'm no where talking about maturity or immaturity but the way she's started behaving now-a-days is weird...its all on the surface but nothing deep as it used to be!

The serial has really lost that charm it used to possess and just introducing characters out of now where and their story is running and the main plot of fighting injustice is long forgotten...even Darji and all..Brij was too forgotten until recently...As time is passing the story is becoming more inane than it has become and seriously I've lost all interest, even Meer and Dev are out suddenly..god what crap are these CV's cooking lord alone knows..and Geet no where looks like a pregnant girl was fighting for her child and her rights seriously....

God there is too much to ramble but I guess I'll stop it now...I hardly watch it anymore and if at I do watch its just for tp nthng more.....

Glad you made this post Vru...much needed..the CV's need to read this and try to take the serial where it was...

Take Care,
Fatima  

Edited by -shabnoor- - 16 January 2011 at 7:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Amazing take. you wrote everything that was in my mind but which I could not find the words. Your take on NT also voiced some of my thoughts. I felt that Dev was let off quite easily and she was made to shoulder the villiany alone and that was not right. He was an equal villian if not more and had no right to be let off with a consolation prize.

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Well written Vrush....will gv my views later.....so its a ResEmbarrassed

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for your kind words

again..all that i write is nothing but a labour of love and i do love this serial

it does pain me to see the status...and i am sure we can get it back on track not by making fun or over criticising but

giving them options to work on

they have a team that thinks and i sure if we collectively give them what we think and what we see as a way forward it would work..

how and so much love for the serial go wrong..isnt it?

Escapistmysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Reading your post felt like you put into words what is going on in my mind. What else can I say? I felt and lived through every word you put here. It makes a good story of missed opportunities. Even now, they can save the story upto a certain extent only if they can turn Dev into a villain (i.e. show that his sainthood trip is a facade). But, no hopes of that now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diotima-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

diotima Groupbie
diotima
diotima

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
oh how well u have written out what I have been thinking all along! I remember those days when you used to pen short stories after almost every single episode...I wish they'll be able to bring back the life n charm GHSP once had Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Go to top