Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I didn't expect this from SAJAN SINGH (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

I would like to share this bit of thought with you all. There is this very famous Bengali novel called,'sahib, bibi, ghulam'. This story is also about the feudal set up and the behaviour of the Zamindars towards their women folk. In this novel, the chhoti bahu of the house is suspected of infidelity and is killed in similar manner. Since there is no Kriya to save her, her remainings, skeleton to be precise, is dug up from the haveli. Its just my POV, that this Kesar episode has been inspired by that novel. In fact, Kesar's asking for a kajal to plz KN also has its similarities with the novel.

SS is the sneakiest of all the Thakurs, so whatever he is doing is inkeeping with his character. No surprises there. 
Possibly you are right - buh the fact that the dadi has seen her there - i doubt she can remain there till she's all bone - i feel kriya will save her and play her as a ghost infront of RED. lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

sis do you remember when prats refuse to go to aushis wedding ss was happy tell gd to ring the bell he actually praised prats at that time i thought that there is a good person within him but after this cruel act i have no respect for him.i dont know how will he b able to look in krishnas eyes after all this i think there will b krishna filled epis in future he will b heart broken
i don't know - whether ekrishna will hate his dad or not? that really remains to be seen.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Diiiiiii...I gree wid u 100%....Even i thought da same....ithought dat However rude dat AMMA n KN be but SS would be soft by heart atleast to Kesar...Pratigya's case is diff..he used to hate her from da begining n prats is not like kesar...she always stands up against injustice...but kesar...i really thought dat atleast SS wont be in team!!!but....so bad SS so bad!
They are unnecessarily cruel to Kesar. what has she ever done to them?
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I used to think that though SS is cruel, he wasn't quite so ruthless as he might have been.  The underlying purpose here is to gain a potha at any cost, he doesn't care if ykw is willing or not.  Arushi encouraged him by slicing apples for him, volunteering to wash his feet etc, none of which Kesar would do cos she knows them only too well.  By doing this the twit raised his hopes by doing the so-called necessary pooja to ensure her beautiful womb would turn into a baby making machine.
Now he won't hear of her not wanting to stay so to his way of thinking Kesar will have to go.  I've noticed that whenever Shakti's been in the wrong, SS calls him a kuta etc but ultimately he gets let off easily.  This time, Kesar can't conceive so she's no good to them anymore, he has no faith in Kriya so KN will get the girl he wants and he doesn't care what he has to do to keep her.
There was a time when I would have been shocked by SS heartlessness but as we know now, he has his heart set on 'beautiful' grandchildren produced by ykw.  I used to think he had a kinder heart than amma but apparently not so.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

I used to think that though SS is cruel, he wasn't quite so ruthless as he might have been.  The underlying purpose here is to gain a potha at any cost, he doesn't care if ykw is willing or not.  Arushi encouraged him by slicing apples for him, volunteering to wash his feet etc, none of which Kesar would do cos she knows them only too well.  By doing this the twit raised his hopes by doing the so-called necessary pooja to ensure her beautiful womb would turn into a baby making machine.
Now he won't hear of her not wanting to stay so to his way of thinking Kesar will have to go.  I've noticed that whenever Shakti's been in the wrong, SS calls him a kuta etc but ultimately he gets let off easily.  This time, Kesar can't conceive so she's no good to them anymore, he has no faith in Kriya so KN will get the girl he wants and he doesn't care what he has to do to keep her.
There was a time when I would have been shocked by SS heartlessness but as we know now, he has his heart set on 'beautiful' grandchildren produced by ykw.  I used to think he had a kinder heart than amma but apparently not so.
TRUE - all in all arushi has made things worse for Kesar. HAD KN married another gal - shakts would've been happy - but arushi's refusal is making things grave for Keasar literally.

suk4

Go to top