Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I didn't expect this from SAJAN SINGH (Page 2)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
carisma i was thinking about the same.. bcos even i had felt he always defended kesar.. he didnt give any spl treatment but many times tried to stand up for kesar.. like when shakti tried to pawn her in the gambling game in diwali.. or earlier when she complained about her necklace being given to a women shakti visits.. and now they are showing him planing her murder coldly  without a iota of emotion..i wish they had kept this nice sajjan-kesar thing and let amma/shakti plan her murder...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

I would like to share this bit of thought with you all. There is this very famous Bengali novel called,'sahib, bibi, ghulam'. This story is also about the feudal set up and the behaviour of the Zamindars towards their women folk. In this novel, the chhoti bahu of the house is suspected of infidelity and is killed in similar manner. Since there is no Kriya to save her, her remainings, skeleton to be precise, is dug up from the haveli. Its just my POV, that this Kesar episode has been inspired by that novel. In fact, Kesar's asking for a kajal to plz KN also has its similarities with the novel.

SS is the sneakiest of all the Thakurs, so whatever he is doing is inkeeping with his character. No surprises there. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictcarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
sis do you remember when prats refuse to go to aushis wedding ss was happy tell gd to ring the bell he actually praised prats at that time i thought that there is a good person within him but after this cruel act i have no respect for him.i dont know how will he b able to look in krishnas eyes after all this i think there will b krishna filled epis in future he will b heart broken

ArjaAddictcarisma2

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Normally I want to stand back and watch the drama unfold, it is just TV, but lately SS has had me so riled up I want to reach into the television set and smack him one!!#^

He is one character I truely despise. And because he has been hogging so much screen time lately, I can't bear to watch the show.
When he was pointing his finger at Arushi and spitting venom, I wanted Arushi to grab the rifle from the wall and give him a good clip around the ears. That would have given the Thakurs really something to crib about then!  

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

I would like to share this bit of thought with you all. There is this very famous Bengali novel called,'sahib, bibi, ghulam'. This story is also about the feudal set up and the behaviour of the Zamindars towards their women folk. In this novel, the chhoti bahu of the house is suspected of infidelity and is killed in similar manner. Since there is no Kriya to save her, her remainings, skeleton to be precise, is dug up from the haveli. Its just my POV, that this Kesar episode has been inspired by that novel. In fact, Kesar's asking for a kajal to plz KN also has its similarities with the novel.

SS is the sneakiest of all the Thakurs, so whatever he is doing is inkeeping with his character. No surprises there. 

Sharmila,

I love the movie Saheb,biwi.ghulam. Its one of my favourite.

Anu

Mili27carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovestea

Normally I want to stand back and watch the drama unfold, it is just TV, but lately SS has had me so riled up I want to reach into the television set and smack him one!!#^
He is one character I truely despise. And because he has been hogging so much screen time lately, I can't bear to watch the show.
When he was pointing his finger at Arushi and spitting venom, I wanted Arushi to grab the rifle from the wall and give him a good clip around the ears. That would have given the Thakurs really something to crib about then!  

I have always despised the thakur's from the very beginning. Now I want them to pay for their crimes .If I watch an episode I make it a point to fast forward or skip their scenes . They are intolerable.

Anu

Unfinished

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Diiiiiii...I gree wid u 100%....Even i thought da same....ithought dat However rude dat AMMA n KN be but SS would be soft by heart atleast to Kesar...Pratigya's case is diff..he used to hate her from da begining n prats is not like kesar...she always stands up against injustice...but kesar...i really thought dat atleast SS wont be in team!!!but....so bad SS so bad!

Mili27carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

carisma i was thinking about the same.. bcos even i had felt he always defended kesar.. he didnt give any spl treatment but many times tried to stand up for kesar.. like when shakti tried to pawn her in the gambling game in diwali.. or earlier when she complained about her necklace being given to a women shakti visits.. and now they are showing him planing her murder coldly  without a iota of emotion..i wish they had kept this nice sajjan-kesar thing and let amma/shakti plan her murder...
True, buh i think he knows without his input shaktia and amma are not clever enough to conduct this by himself.

Go to top