I didn't expect this from SAJAN SINGH

Posted: 13 years ago
We have always known the THAKURS are rather ruthless, and they can go to any extent to protect their own skin.
BUT - I somehow did not expect the enjoyment of murdering Kesar shown flowing out of Sajan Singh. For some reason I did think that deep down inside he had a soft spot for this Bahuriya.

There was a time when they used to think that Kesar may not be allowed to concieve and KN was not allowed to re-marry. At the time she tried to burn herself - although he didn't stop her - He wept.

He is going to perform such a cruel act on this decent girl and he seems to be gloating and enjoying this. What are you gloating at Sajan Singh. Being the powerful Thakur that you are, you are going to kill an innocent helpless WOMAN.

Some thoughts - just wanted to share.
Not suprised since she was an irritant for him the enjoyment only added to his aura & reputation.  She was as good as dead anyway.
Hello Carisma,

SS is not only ruthless ,but he is hardcore evil. He has been the mastermind behind every plan which has been ever made in the TN. he is the greatest manipulator and liar of all the thakur's. He would do anything in his power to fulfil his desire. Planning to kill Kesar is a normal thing for him.

But the funny thing here is that ,he was excited about welcoming Aarushi because he wanted to use Aa against Prats. But since tables have changed and the sister's are together, he would rather have two sax daughter's under the roof instead letting Aa go. Knowing very well that Aa is not willing and would never let Shakti have his way. He seems to have forgotton that Aa had slapped the same Shakti with slippers.

He is just a cunniving man who would do anything for his pride.

Anu   
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

SS is not only ruthless ,but he is hardcore evil. He has been the mastermind behind every plan which has been ever made in the TN. he is the greatest manipulator and liar of all the thakur's. He would do anything in his power to fulfil his desire. Planning to kill Kesar is a normal thing for him.

But the funny thing here is that ,he was excited about welcoming Aarushi because he wanted to use Aa against Prats. But since tables have changed and the sister's are together, he would rather have two sax daughter's under the roof instead letting Aa go. Knowing very well that Aa is not willing and would never let Shakti have his way. He seems to have forgotton that Aa had slapped the same Shakti with slippers.

He is just a cunniving man who would do anything for his pride.

Anu   
the other thing is that his bitterment towards kesar occured after she was influenced by pratigya, but arushi  is her sister is there not more risk of that happening now?
Originally posted by carisma2

We have always known the THAKURS are rather ruthless, and they can go to any extent to protect their own skin.
BUT - I somehow did not expect the enjoyment of murdering Kesar shown flowing out of Sajan Singh. For some reason I did think that deep down inside he had a soft spot for this Bahuriya.

There was a time when they used to think that Kesar may not be allowed to concieve and KN was not allowed to re-marry. At the time she tried to burn herself - although he didn't stop her - He wept.

He is going to perform such a cruel act on this decent girl and he seems to be gloating and enjoying this. What are you gloating at Sajan Singh. Being the powerful Thakur that you are, you are going to kill an innocent helpless WOMAN.

Some thoughts - just wanted to share.
the saga of Sajjan Singh, buried kesar alive ...will that lead to the openning of the pandora box.😲
Originally posted by mia03

the saga of Sajjan Singh, buried kesar alive ...will that lead to the openning of the pandora box.😲
I hope so. Am just thinking will Baba alone be able to dig Kesar out of that grave in time. How long will she survive under that.
After this she will be a hell of a strong woman - No person can ve buried alive and be prepared to forgive.
Originally posted by mia03

SS gloated about how his brother killed his wife and he killed a man 17 years ago for his baaloo business. His plans to kill Prats were foiled by Krishna.  Kesar was on to it and they think she was delusional due to fever but he doesn't realize she knows more about RED's activites. Kesar has been a walking bag of secrets for a while now.
Originally posted by MERARAI

SS gloated about how his brother killed his wife and he killed a man 17 years ago for his baaloo business. His plans to kill Prats were foiled by Krishna.  Kesar was on to it and they think she was delusional due to fever but he doesn't realize she knows more about RED's activites. Kesar has been a walking bag of secrets for a while now.
There are many cases over why he wants to murder her and rejoice. ..... it's terribaly sad.
carisma i was thinking about the same.. bcos even i had felt he always defended kesar.. he didnt give any spl treatment but many times tried to stand up for kesar.. like when shakti tried to pawn her in the gambling game in diwali.. or earlier when she complained about her necklace being given to a women shakti visits.. and now they are showing him planing her murder coldly  without a iota of emotion..i wish they had kept this nice sajjan-kesar thing and let amma/shakti plan her murder...

I would like to share this bit of thought with you all. There is this very famous Bengali novel called,'sahib, bibi, ghulam'. This story is also about the feudal set up and the behaviour of the Zamindars towards their women folk. In this novel, the chhoti bahu of the house is suspected of infidelity and is killed in similar manner. Since there is no Kriya to save her, her remainings, skeleton to be precise, is dug up from the haveli. Its just my POV, that this Kesar episode has been inspired by that novel. In fact, Kesar's asking for a kajal to plz KN also has its similarities with the novel.

SS is the sneakiest of all the Thakurs, so whatever he is doing is inkeeping with his character. No surprises there.