India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I didn't expect this from SAJAN SINGH

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
We have always known the THAKURS are rather ruthless, and they can go to any extent to protect their own skin.
BUT - I somehow did not expect the enjoyment of murdering Kesar shown flowing out of Sajan Singh. For some reason I did think that deep down inside he had a soft spot for this Bahuriya.

There was a time when they used to think that Kesar may not be allowed to concieve and KN was not allowed to re-marry. At the time she tried to burn herself - although he didn't stop her - He wept.

He is going to perform such a cruel act on this decent girl and he seems to be gloating and enjoying this. What are you gloating at Sajan Singh. Being the powerful Thakur that you are, you are going to kill an innocent helpless WOMAN.

Some thoughts - just wanted to share.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GAMESPOTkklb67pallaiMili27dhakarnbabithajArjaAddicttelstra

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Not suprised since she was an irritant for him the enjoyment only added to his aura & reputation.  She was as good as dead anyway.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hello Carisma,

SS is not only ruthless ,but he is hardcore evil. He has been the mastermind behind every plan which has been ever made in the TN. he is the greatest manipulator and liar of all the thakur's. He would do anything in his power to fulfil his desire. Planning to kill Kesar is a normal thing for him.

But the funny thing here is that ,he was excited about welcoming Aarushi because he wanted to use Aa against Prats. But since tables have changed and the sister's are together, he would rather have two sax daughter's under the roof instead letting Aa go. Knowing very well that Aa is not willing and would never let Shakti have his way. He seems to have forgotton that Aa had slapped the same Shakti with slippers.

He is just a cunniving man who would do anything for his pride.

Anu   

Unfinished

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

SS is not only ruthless ,but he is hardcore evil. He has been the mastermind behind every plan which has been ever made in the TN. he is the greatest manipulator and liar of all the thakur's. He would do anything in his power to fulfil his desire. Planning to kill Kesar is a normal thing for him.

But the funny thing here is that ,he was excited about welcoming Aarushi because he wanted to use Aa against Prats. But since tables have changed and the sister's are together, he would rather have two sax daughter's under the roof instead letting Aa go. Knowing very well that Aa is not willing and would never let Shakti have his way. He seems to have forgotton that Aa had slapped the same Shakti with slippers.

He is just a cunniving man who would do anything for his pride.

Anu   
the other thing is that his bitterment towards kesar occured after she was influenced by pratigya, but arushi  is her sister is there not more risk of that happening now?
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

We have always known the THAKURS are rather ruthless, and they can go to any extent to protect their own skin.
BUT - I somehow did not expect the enjoyment of murdering Kesar shown flowing out of Sajan Singh. For some reason I did think that deep down inside he had a soft spot for this Bahuriya.

There was a time when they used to think that Kesar may not be allowed to concieve and KN was not allowed to re-marry. At the time she tried to burn herself - although he didn't stop her - He wept.

He is going to perform such a cruel act on this decent girl and he seems to be gloating and enjoying this. What are you gloating at Sajan Singh. Being the powerful Thakur that you are, you are going to kill an innocent helpless WOMAN.

the saga of Sajjan Singh, buried kesar alive ...will that lead to the openning of the pandora box.Shocked

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

the saga of Sajjan Singh, buried kesar alive ...will that lead to the openning of the pandora box.Shocked
I hope so. Am just thinking will Baba alone be able to dig Kesar out of that grave in time. How long will she survive under that.
After this she will be a hell of a strong woman - No person can ve buried alive and be prepared to forgive.

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

SS gloated about how his brother killed his wife and he killed a man 17 years ago for his baaloo business. His plans to kill Prats were foiled by Krishna.  Kesar was on to it and they think she was delusional due to fever but he doesn't realize she knows more about RED's activites. Kesar has been a walking bag of secrets for a while now.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

SS gloated about how his brother killed his wife and he killed a man 17 years ago for his baaloo business. His plans to kill Prats were foiled by Krishna.  Kesar was on to it and they think she was delusional due to fever but he doesn't realize she knows more about RED's activites. Kesar has been a walking bag of secrets for a while now.
There are many cases over why he wants to murder her and rejoice. ..... it's terribaly sad.

Go to top