Bairi Piya

indya.com-Sharad Kelkar to enter Uttaran

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Sharad Kelkar to enter Uttaran
Buzz up!

Uttaran on Colors is all set to a see a new entry. It is none other than Sharad Kelkar who was seen in Bairi Piya on the same channel. The actor will make his entry next week.

We spoke to Sharad who says "I play Satya who has a past that will be unraveled later in the show. My entry will be dhamadekar but for now I have only shot a promo. The role and even my look in the show is very different from the characters I have played in the past so I am very excited about it".

The actor adds "I wanted to work with this production house since a long time and glad that I am finally getting that chance. Another reason why I accepted the role is because the show is very popular and has not seen any new entry for a long time now."

Sharad also says "I will not be taking up any other projects for some time now because this show will take up all my time".

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, January 15, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sharad-Kelkar-to-enter-Uttaran&xfile=2011/January/News_20110115_27

Edited by indumak2002 - 15 January 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101nitu123PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
    PreciousPri
    PreciousPri

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
    Thanks Indu 4 this article......

Hmmm........ i am all praise 4 this actor...... ClapClap....... like i said im not a Uttaran fan but i am anxiously awaiting his dhamakedaar entry....... n ovcourse his new look Day DreamingDay Dreaming.........

but wots this........ no new shows 4 time being...... Confused i hope that doesnt include BP 2 or a new show wiv Supriya..... plzzzzz no...... i dont really care wot both actors do in their free time..... but when the time cums 4 them coming 2gether in a show i hope its not put on a backburner coz of their current activities........ so jus hoping till he is in Uttaran a new show wiv supriya doesnt arrive or he has time 4 it as well........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002king99swfernitu123

bellakhan Newbie
    bellakhan
    bellakhan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
     BEST OF LUCK SHARAD SEE YOU IN UTTRANBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002swfer

swfer Senior Member
    swfer
    swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanks Indu 4 this article......

Hmmm........ i am all praise 4 this actor...... ClapClap....... like i said im not a Uttaran fan but i am anxiously awaiting his dhamakedaar entry....... n ovcourse his new look Day DreamingDay Dreaming.........

but wots this........ no new shows 4 time being...... Confused i hope that doesnt include BP 2 or a new show wiv Supriya..... plzzzzz no...... i dont really care wot both actors do in their free time..... but when the time cums 4 them coming 2gether in a show i hope its not put on a backburner coz of their current activities........ so jus hoping till he is in Uttaran a new show wiv supriya doesnt arrive or he has time 4 it as well........

Indu thx a lot,i'm with u Priya on ur points,i hope wen the time comes, both Sharad and Supriya ve time to do a show together as a lead pair,looking forward to his entry in Uttaran( BTW Uttaran had also new entries of actors in Uttaran meaning who played as leads in other showsLOLjst kidding) and keeping fingers crossed for his new show with Supriya and only SupriyaEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002nitu123

DV_LVR Goldie
    DV_LVR
    DV_LVR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
    yes look at it this way ..maybe he will gain some more uttaran fans in this who will support us later on!!!

i dont think he meant BP and anyways thats still in talks to so no worries ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top