Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Jan 14 (Avita escapes RV) (Page 2)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
thank u so much Jaz for the UD :)
Avita scenes were good...with Avi getting more n more comfy with Arpi.. n i love that Simple girl....she's just too good...brainy smart yet good-natured...she's the best for the Rai household...the way frog was trying to convince her 'twas a joke...poor guys..they least expected it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6ice _girljnawaz

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Weldone Jaz, Loved your comments it makes it even more interesting and funny.

How arrogant a person can get? RV entered the mandir and started looking for Avi, he didn't even bothered to take a darshan or anythingUnhappy, I mean thats what a normal people as  soon as they see any holy place. Atleast he took trouble to remove his joota,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6-sia-ice _girljnawazchatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hmm thas interesting point

he didnt bow down or folded his hands also  

that shows his character

bt this one had me in splits when he asks poojari have u seen anyone

and he says yes i have seen you  ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6-sia-ice _girljnawazsmile.sara

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thnks a ton jaz...........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
your comments made me.......ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Jazz! Lovely UD. your commic timing is kamal ki yaar. your comments are the shaan of your UD always. and yes simple is very good today, but Rai men are very befakoof they can snatch ph from simple and she doesnt record the bridge matter talk she has  only recorded that her FIL wated dahej but can not have for some reason so it will not be huge matter for them. but these men are cowered they can only under their thumb mama rai like women. simple in k bus ki nahi hai.

Edited by sara212 - 16 January 2011 at 11:12am

jnawaz

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I cant understand this pratigya and the precap of last epi. i dont know what CV wants. in precap Avi was vowing. no more bhayyaji Shocked. and was beating by cheap gundaCry sorry i cant see Avi like this. that ugly goon was telling to our Avi aankh neechee. can u imagine. pyar mai insaan ki yah halat ho jate hai k he lost his pride. NO. it seems no one is on Avi side, outside Haveli. yes this New pandit is helping him but not as BahayyaJi or AST, he does not recognize him, so where is Avi raj on lallan pur.. RV is absolutely right when he was leaving mandir, that kab tak bhago gae AST i will catch you one day. now Avi cant use weapon, can not fight and the worst thing he was saying in pratagya "NO Bhayya Ji". i just say no to this pratigya. he can promise to Arpita that now he will try his best to not use weapon and will try to use another options but what is this pratagya yaar. RV is behind them and that foolish SO is giving RV more powers instead of suspend him. CV is not justifying original story line of bhayyaji and his love story

Edited by sara212 - 16 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girljnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ MonyP: yaar...i was seriously shocked that he even took off his shoes...i was honestly expecting him to go in there with his shoes on...kya namuna hai...never seen someone like in on indian tv...chi!

@ CB: ha ha...i loved that line! i was so not expecting it...i literally laughed out loud! ha ha

@ everyone: thanks for the comments and for appreciating my update...

JAZ

smile.sara

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great in-depth update Jaz. Friday's episode was wonderful. We had no bhootni to interfere with Avita. Avi is becoming the husband that we all wanted him to be. Arpi is really fortunate to get Avi for herself. She has touched his heart so deeply, that he has chosen to go against his previous pratigya and make one for her. It is going to be difficult for him to keep up his non-violence pratigya but ultimately, he will become a new being. Hopefully, RV will choose not to kill Avi after he has realized this change. Simple was excellent. I am waiting to see Jagat dance to her words and follow her everywhere. Then papa rai will be all alone and vulnerable.

Edited by Sidda8 - 16 January 2011 at 1:32pm

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index