India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

LIARS LIARS (Page 5)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
yeas completely agree with u.................................remember they said arushi will go into a state of shock after learning truth about aman at the restaurant, but what did we see.................Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

i would like to give one more lie dii:

Once sum1 said dat Kriya will eb having some touching scenes dis week (i mean...the week dat passed by)....LIE!!
not quiet true...didn't you guys notices pratz, touching krishna, hands , when krishna was holding on to shakti.Big smile

LOLsee pooja never lied she had her own personal toching momentsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

noticed there is one sweet moment where Pratigya is dragging a sleepy krishna down the hall to help her save kesar.

Ya the article said some sweet moments between kriya. any kriya scene didn;t happen this week and the last one was pratigya's birthday and that too had a tornado not able to enjoy and it is almost 2 weeks i think without a kriya scene. well said carishma probably they were telling that. i think the cv's r doing stunts to glue the audience to the tv. that is it. they lost it carishma.
i nmeed some nice kriya moments for my vm's aswell yaar - cv's more kriya plzzzz
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

i would like to give one more lie dii:

Once sum1 said dat Kriya will eb having some touching scenes dis week (i mean...the week dat passed by)....LIE!!
not quiet true...didn't you guys notices pratz, touching krishna, hands , when krishna was holding on to shakti.Big smile
telesta will love you for saying that.
yes we all noticed - good going Mia.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

yeas completely agree with u.................................remember they said arushi will go into a state of shock after learning truth about aman at the restaurant, but what did we see.................Angry 
Yah we all were made to believe that the amna truth will be out in the restaurant.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index