India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

LIARS LIARS (Page 4)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Carishma i think even the actors give us wrong information. remember when the YKW and shakti marriage came up they said it is just a show he will realise soon and the track will end and everyone gave theinterview except Pooja,Anupamji,kalpana, amma. I was surprised Arhaan who runs away from the media gave and pooja who always gives doesn;t that doesn;t say somethingto us. Recently Kalpana who is leaving the show (finally a news which is true both media vise and actor wise) said there will be a replacement for her. but until now there is no news abt the replacement or any sign. do u think the cv's will dot hat. they r so kangus in money they don;t bring much actors if they bring they vanish them in couple of episodes. the sets is just the standdard and they say the krishna;s family are thakkurs they don;t have enough servants,the house everything doesn;t look like thakkurs. Lies everywhere.Is 2011 a year of lies for the Cv's. what r they planning to do with the drama?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma i think even the actors give us wrong information. remember when the YKW and shakti marriage came up they said it is just a show he will realise soon and the track will end and everyone gave theinterview except Pooja,Anupamji,kalpana, amma. I was surprised Arhaan who runs away from the media gave and pooja who always gives doesn;t that doesn;t say somethingto us. Recently Kalpana who is leaving the show (finally a news which is true both media vise and actor wise) said there will be a replacement for her. but until now there is no news abt the replacement or any sign. do u think the cv's will dot hat. they r so kangus in money they don;t bring much actors if they bring they vanish them in couple of episodes. the sets is just the standdard and they say the krishna;s family are thakkurs they don;t have enough servants,the house everything doesn;t look like thakkurs. Lies everywhere.Is 2011 a year of lies for the Cv's. what r they planning to do with the drama?
True - wot happened to all the servants. Piyasiya is the only house servant, she is still at the TN as she refuses to leave from there.
It would be nice to occassionally show more servants in the house rather than gun men just outside the property.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

True say - wot happ to all servants they shud show more servants in the hous rather than just gun men outside.

Piyasiya is th eonly in - house servant because the behoodi - refuses to leave from there.
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.

But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.

1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.

2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.

3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.

4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE

This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.

So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.

Bolbo guyz.Confused
carisma sis u r right .....articles and what they show in epi are so diff ..they said that anu will tell the trutht and arushi will then and here realise her mistakebut instead she married oof to shkati inspite of krishna and pratigya teliing her so much
i agree with all the points u mentioned above 
what abt pratigya niwsa of which they even aired the promo ...but its no whre to be seen 
then they said abt he touching moments btw kriya will r stilll no whre infact for whole long week they just showed one day and oon elongg night with thakurs conve espeaciily shakti and ss and krishna wsa shown so lesssCry Cry Cry

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.

But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.

1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.

2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.

3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.

4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE

This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.

So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.

Bolbo guyz.Confused
carisma sis u r right .....articles and what they show in epi are so diff ..they said that anu will tell the trutht and arushi will then and here realise her mistakebut instead she married oof to shkati inspite of krishna and pratigya teliing her so much
i agree with all the points u mentioned above 
what abt pratigya niwsa of which they even aired the promo ...but its no whre to be seen 
then they said abt he touching moments btw kriya will r stilll no whre infact for whole long week they just showed one day and oon elongg night with thakurs conve espeaciily shakti and ss and krishna wsa shown so lesssCry Cry Cry

I noticed there is one sweet moment where Pratigya is dragging a sleepy krishna down the hall to help her save kesar.

abcd2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
 noticed there is one sweet moment where Pratigya is dragging a sleepy krishna down the hall to help her save kesar.

Ya the article said some sweet moments between kriya. any kriya scene didn;t happen this week and the last one was pratigya's birthday and that too had a tornado not able to enjoy and it is almost 2 weeks i think without a kriya scene. well said carishma probably they were telling that. i think the cv's r doing stunts to glue the audience to the tv. that is it. they lost it carishma.

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

i would like to give one more lie dii:

Once sum1 said dat Kriya will eb having some touching scenes dis week (i mean...the week dat passed by)....LIE!!
not quiet true...didn't you guys notices pratz, touching krishna, hands , when krishna was holding on to shakti.Big smile

carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

i would like to give one more lie dii:

Once sum1 said dat Kriya will eb having some touching scenes dis week (i mean...the week dat passed by)....LIE!!
not quiet true...didn't you guys notices pratz, touching krishna, hands , when krishna was holding on to shakti.Big smile
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index