Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

LIARS LIARS (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.
 
But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.
 
1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.
 
2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.
 
3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.
 
4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE
 
This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.
 
So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.
 
Bolbo guyz.Confused
Nice topic
Darling not just articles lies
But also other lies in the past
 
 The promo
 
 
Then  dhamakedar IG entry & gone
 
Then gurumaa gone
 
SS elction  no result. 
 
True say - it's just lies after lies....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

LOLnot only this sis they said there will be some touching moments between kriya but what we got to see fl OuchAngrythe last whole week was an utter nonsense too much of ykw i am angry
heheehe maybe we should all put fl's profile pic up and then the cv's will get fed up. lol.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]LOLnot only this sis they said there will be some touching moments between kriya but what we got to see fl OuchAngrythe last whole week was an utter nonsense too much of ykw i am angry
 
K pulled away P from Fl moo. Tab touch kiya tha na? So there was a touching moment! Bas baat khatam!
True say - what we would like to see is a really touchey touchey moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]LOLnot only this sis they said there will be some touching moments between kriya but what we got to see fl OuchAngrythe last whole week was an utter nonsense too much of ykw i am angry
 
K pulled away P from Fl moo. Tab touch kiya tha na? So there was a touching moment! Bas baat khatam!


We are getting funnier these days just taking jabs due to our frustration at seeing YKW. To add to it telstra has decided to grace us with a picture of YKW as her avatar.Ouch  As Naina would say "ye kya ho raha hai". Boohoo!Tongue
heheh so true. telesta's pic was a classic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.
 
But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.
 
1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.
 
2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.
 
3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.
 
4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE
 
This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.
 
So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.
 
Bolbo guyz.Confused
Nice topic
Darling not just articles lies
But also other lies in the past
 
 The promo
 
 
Then  dhamakedar IG entry & gone
 
Then gurumaa gone
 
SS elction  no result. 
 


Prosecutor DOSA has made her case claiming that POPS are misleading viewers with false promos. Who is ready to give a rebuttal with their defense?Shocked

Maybe the Pratigya Niwas is all set for JUNE 2011.Big smile


heheehhe - i dunt know who is spreading the lies - cv's ot article writers. buh they are giving false hopes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.
 
But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.
 
1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.
 
2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.
 
3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.
 
4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE
 
This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.
 
So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.
 
Bolbo guyz.Confused


 VERY TRUE Carisma, Its nice u brought this thru thread.... Most of the articles n news r utter lies n imaginations..... Ultimately thr TRUTH will come out one RIGHT DAY....WinkEmbarrassedLOL
 Thank U Carisma....ClapStar
Thank you, at least these lying articles - positively gives us the confidence that ah and a things are just utter nonsense aswell and lies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hi Carisma,
 
The cvs are not only misleading the viewers,they are giving wrong legal information.I get sick to my stomach when I see how smoothly they are manipulate the law. They are not trustworthy.
 
Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Carisma,
 
The cvs are not only misleading the viewers,they are giving wrong legal information.I get sick to my stomach when I see how smoothly they are manipulate the law. They are not trustworthy.
 
Anu
Someone is defianately giving us wrong info - and the police were so useless. if Arushi wanted to leave from there they shud have respected that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index