Pratigya

LIARS LIARS (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.

But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.

1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.

2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.

3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.

4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE

This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.

So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.

Bolbo guyz.Confused
Nice topic
Darling not just articles lies
But also other lies in the past

The promo

Then  dhamakedar IG entry & gone

Then gurumaa gone

SS elction  no result. 

Prosecutor DOSA has made her case claiming that POPS are misleading viewers with false promos. Who is ready to give a rebuttal with their defense?Shocked

Maybe the Pratigya Niwas is all set for JUNE 2011.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_telstracarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=telstra]LOLnot only this sis they said there will be some touching moments between kriya but what we got to see fl OuchAngrythe last whole week was an utter nonsense too much of ykw i am angry

K pulled away P from Fl moo. Tab touch kiya tha na? So there was a touching moment! Bas baat khatam!

Milli Tum na..... I luvya for this...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I am feeling rather bemused at the discontorted information by the articles.
Outside the Forum I'm asked about the upcoming events of MKAP, I then rather excitedly reveal the contents of the articles.

But have you noticed that the information provided is not gospel.

1. Annu revealed after knowing her truth - we will have sympathy for her character. Total lie.

2. Arushi will commit suicide or attempt suicide - but she only threatened suicide. Another lie.

3. Shyaam and Adharsh to be arrested  - They are still free, so another Lie.

4. Adharsh to give money to Komal and she will torment Sax's further more for this money. LIE

This has been ongoing for a while now.. and these exapmples are not the only ones.

So how can we trust these lies..oops I mean articles?.

Bolbo guyz.Confused

VERY TRUE Carisma, Its nice u brought this thru thread.... Most of the articles n news r utter lies n imaginations..... Ultimately thr TRUTH will come out one RIGHT DAY....WinkEmbarrassedLOL
 Thank U Carisma....ClapStar

ArjaAddictcarisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
i would like to give one more lie dii:

Once sum1 said dat Kriya will eb having some touching scenes dis week (i mean...the week dat passed by)....LIE!!

PristineSoulcarisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=telstra]LOLnot only this sis they said there will be some touching moments between kriya but what we got to see fl OuchAngrythe last whole week was an utter nonsense too much of ykw i am angry
K pulled away P fromFl moo.Tab touch kiya tha na? So there was a touching moment! Bas baat khatam!
ROFLMilli... GOOD ONE... They themselves are not sure abt anything... God knows why they r writing crap.. Behoodas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

K pulled away P fromFl moo.Tab touch kiya tha na? So there was a touching moment! Bas baat khatam!
ROFLMilli... GOOD ONE... They themselves are not sure abt anything... God knows why they r writing crap.. Behoodas

yaa...true ramona...give dem almonds!!LOLAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma that is what i was also thinking. the articles are coming with news and nothing is happening like article in the drama. why they r doing that. something going behind the scenes. i really think that something has happened withe cv's they r losing the track. they r saying something,showing something what is happening. now this kesar track. i don;t have any faith with this cv's. i think they will make kesar dead and this YKW will be stuck in TN and we will stuck watching her until the end. why the CV's doing this to us.
I THOUGHT Arushi will leave the TN and live with her parents - buh now I have serious doubts.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I think each they it is being decided - what to do.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index