Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

AAMIR talks abt awards and New article Page 11 upd (Page 5)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
yaas, they are. but they're still very entertaining. I love the drama, the rona-dhona, the dances, the 'coming up' cliffhangers and the whole affair basically. I love awards because you can sit with your whole family and watch them whilst cursing every undeserving person, and then go back to laughing when SRK cracks a cheap joke Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww--ania---Mmmmm-

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

yeah... that too particularly this year... it has been the heights I think.... they give out like 3 awards for best actress ... 3 awards for best actor....so i guess this year its more obvious ... so more displeasure is visible...  

I know! When I heard about the Zee Cine awards (I think) giving out like three awards for best actor, best actress i was just like what the ! It's ridiculous. I think bollywood awards have lost ALL credibility if they ever had any to begin with .. it's just ridiculous and I'm kind of surprised that more people are NOT speaking out against this .. like it's all just so laughable!

miley cyrus.khoobsurat.-Mmmmm-

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
But we already knew this!! Aamir told us years back and since then everything makes sense!!!LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenqwwwkoolchickfriends_rock-Mmmmm-perfectlyflawed

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Awards shows are being watched these days only for its entertainment value.  but honestly how many movies in bollywood are really award worthy? Maybe just 1 or 2 in a year and usually these kind of films are not really known by many of the audience. so if the award shows totally revolved on these films there would be very few takers who would watch the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Of course they are rigged....given out so many awards for no BLOODY reason I am sitting here seeing the winners and I think to myself are the JURY BLOODY stupid....they are wasting money making naked statues and given them out to the wrong people ABSOLUTELY BLOODY PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!! What's the point of awards if you are going to give so many out and end up adding extras so that everyone could go home happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I use to think that National Awards are like Oscars. But after Arjun, Saif and PC won for Fashion. National Awards also became a joke. I recall on twitter ppl were saying joke of the year was when Priyanka won a National award for fashion.

Exactly IT WAS a complete joke Lensa because I don't think PC, Arjun should have won the National Award if they were going to give them why not actors like Rani for Black? PC for Fashion I don't think so

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I use to think that National Awards are like Oscars. But after Arjun, Saif and PC won for Fashion. National Awards also became a joke. I recall on twitter ppl were saying joke of the year was when Priyanka won a National award for fashion.

Exactly IT WAS a complete joke Lensa because I don't think PC, Arjun should have won the National Award if they were going to give them why not actors like Rani for Black? PC for Fashion I don't think so
I agree!! I'm sorry but I can't believe Saif won national award for Hum tum, and not for Omkara....I can't fathom this!! His work in hum tum wasn't anything special like omkara!! And Rani not winning for black....complete and utter BS! Even the most prestigious award ceremony like the National Award is a joke!! So crazt! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww--ania---Mmmmm-ruky786

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Best Villian, Best Child Artist, International Icon of the Year, Entertainer of the decade/ year....Seriously!!!! Do these categories even mean anything or have any credibility? Imagine you mentioning -- I got 'Entertainer of the decade' award on ur resume LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-friends_rocklavienroseruky786

Go to top