Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhay does sound pretty pissed with the status of the things going on....
I've noticed more stars than usual are speaking aloud about this now. Before it used to be just Aamir, but now Ajay, Salman, Kareena, Emraan, and Abhay have mentioned how these awards have become a joke.

Maybe if more stars climb aboard, there might actually be an awards show that is not so biased or blatant in its winners. Or maybe that's too much for the Bollywood folks to tryπŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolchick

I've noticed more stars than usual are speaking aloud about this now. Before it used to be just Aamir, but now Ajay, Salman, Kareena, Emraan, and Abhay have mentioned how these awards have become a joke.

Maybe if more stars climb aboard, there might actually be an awards show that is not so biased or blatant in its winners. Or maybe that's too much for the Bollywood folks to tryπŸ˜†

What... Kareena called the awards a joke? Do u have the link?  How did I miss this being a big a fan lol.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
yeah... that too particularly this year... it has been the heights I think.... they give out like 3 awards for best actress ... 3 awards for best actor....so i guess this year its more obvious ... so more displeasure is visible...  
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

What... Kareena called the awards a joke? Do u have the link?  How did I miss this being a big a fan lol.

Desigal90 posted this here: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592043

These are a bunch of Kareena's quotes😊

"Agent Vinod is a great film.Its a very diff kind of subject.Jo janta hai they expect Saif ki film hai to kuch alag hoga":Kareena Kapoor

"Priyanka is a wonderful actor and a friend.": Kareena Kapoor at a book launch a short while bak (info crtsy:Tahir)

"Jinko nahin milna chahiye unko award mil raha hai, jinko milna chahiye vo bechaare ghar par baith kar pizza kha rahe hain":Kareena Kapoor

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Yeah... Lensa she did... Its in desigal's post... on this page or the next one....

Classic bebo quotes...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Desigal90 posted this here: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592043

These are a bunch of Kareena's quotes😊

"Agent Vinod is a great film.Its a very diff kind of subject.Jo janta hai they expect Saif ki film hai to kuch alag hoga":Kareena Kapoor

"Priyanka is a wonderful actor and a friend.": Kareena Kapoor at a book launch a short while bak (info crtsy:Tahir)

"Jinko nahin milna chahiye unko award mil raha hai, jinko milna chahiye vo bechaare ghar par baith kar pizza kha rahe hain":Kareena Kapoor

Thank you very much for the link. I haven't read this interview. How can I miss this wonderful quote lol. She is right. I agree. Poor pizza eating actors who never win anything when they deserve to win like the super talented Ajay Devgan. 😭
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
lol I just realized why I missed out on those kareena quotes. Because it was posted recent. And I just came on indian forum lol. I thought this was a quote made by kareena in the past. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes they are πŸ˜† 

Honestly awards nowadays are meant just to inflate egos and to rake in the TRP's for the channels. They don't have much credibility in them..but it's still fun to watch them and gotta admit when my fav wins I get all happy πŸ˜†
zoyah thumbnail
they are alll very honest it is soo true