Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - Mehndi hai rachne wali... (Page 3)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
{@Newdime - Thanks to you I found one of my all time favorite songs in the related videos...Hug
I LOVE the lyrics of this song....
I saw Maryada for a few episodes, and what truly got my attention (apart from the music) was the bond Uttara and Aditya share. I like that dame a lot. I don't follow Maryada but some scenes here and there I watch for the main couple....}

I never saw this one before, Dia looks so young and gorgeous. 
Yes thats the masi in that video Uttara and I agree with every word you said abt Maryada I'm the same however I have not been up to date with the show.  I like Aditiya as I liked him in Tum Bin.
thx 4 the hug.
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
OOOO Dolsie ...that was so cute and soo chweet of Maan ....me getting the tears again .....sniff sniff ....i would call them pyaar ke ansoon .....Big smile a palm full of MAAN written on it  ...good idea Wink LOL
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Awwww sweet sweet update, thanks for the pm.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Such sweet moments! I wish with all my heart that we get to see such moments on screen too. If not, then at least there is your OS to fall back on. I told you this before, but will say it again. You have magic at the ends of your finger tips, no doubt about it. That is why your words create such sweet and heart touching moments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesome loved it Dol!!! Maan is just soo sweet!!! haiDay Dreaming
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hmm!

Trying to remember when i last said 'I Love U' to you......U remember?
Nahi yaad toh let me YELL  it now

I LOVE U DOL

&....& .....I LOVE THIS

Thank you for letting me live some cute 'needed' moments in a Wedding ceremony that has been neglected in the show Now.
Weirdly all ceremonies were done properly in her fake marriage track but in the real one they messed up with main events & gave footage to Bachelors Nite inteadShocked

anyways atleast i got to read & feel the joy that Maan's eyes could reflect at seeing his name imprinted on her hand, her heart & soul .....& Geet blush in the warmth of his love.

here.....

Firstly very well written dolphinUSA....Loved it ...it was soooo cute....U captured ACTUALLY WHAT THE CVs shud be SHOWING in the SHOW....

Nandita dear....Totally agree with u....All the wedding rituals were soooooo lifeless in the past week....the CVs did not concentrate on the WEDDING AT ALL...SUPPOSEDLY TO BE THE DREAMIEST WEDDING...FROM WHICH ANGLE< CAN I ASK ??????Angry

Just spent time & money on the WEDDING promo & photoshoot....to lure us viewers into hoping for something equally magical BUT ALAS....our hopes r SHATTERED.....Cry

Nyways...STILL HOPING that the WEDDING will HAPPEN & V WILL GET A SUPER HOTTTTT SR.....Wink...Atleast I hope to c one...BUT AGAIN these CVs r hope-breakers...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thanks Dol, we never got any mehendi scenes of them in the show, something like this would have been great

I love how MSK was the only one who picked up geet not wanting to eat the fruits and Geets lines to herself, perfect, i can imagine her saying that LOL

there's still a chance for them to do something as cute like him finding his name on SR, it would be soo funny if MSK couldn't find, Geet could get a rise of riddiculing the great MSK LOL

Go to top